What's new

Revenge of Amarnath Yatra Attack started

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEI-768x576.jpg

@waz

The genocide of Kashmiris started since 1947 and the so called pundits were attacked in 1990s.
Which means that these groups are the results are ia brutalities. Right now indians are complaining about 4 districts. I'd say give it some time more and more will increase.
shahid-kapoor_625x300_71413007100.jpg

@waz

The genocide of Kashmiris started since 1947 and the so called pundits were attacked in 1990s.
Which means that these groups are the results are ia brutalities. Right now indians are complaining about 4 districts. I'd say give it some time more and more will increase.
shahid-kapoor_625x300_71413007100.jpg

Are you a moderator ?

Okay, as I said earlier, forgive my ignorance on specifics. If the majority of the people in the State of J&K voted for a party which asked for independence from India, what does your constitution have to say about that ?

Please answer my question. I am not a Pakistani and in fact have never been anywhere in Pakistan my entire life, if that dispels any qualms which you may have about me
As i have already mentioned,India is an indestructible union of destructible states. Which means that new states can be formed anytime or two states merged into one, also the boundaries of states can be altered. All this with the Parliament's approval of course. In Indian Union, states exists at the mercy of centre, but centre-states relations are neatly codified, and we work upon a model of cooperative federalism. Hope that helps.

Okay, as I said earlier, forgive my ignorance on specifics. If the majority of the people in the State of J&K voted for a party which asked for independence from India, what does your constitution have to say about that ?

Independence is not an option.

Autonomy - may be.

Why would the Hindu Majority Jammu & Buddhists of Laddakh vote for independence ?

Kissers are mainly located in South Kashmir and some people from Aman ka Tamasha brigade.

Others just wanna hump that derriere...

All indian members here kiss the fattest part of Pakistani a** :welcome:

I don't want to debate at length since I don't have my facts together and rely on my research and google for my facts, whilst you living in that area would know better than me. Firstly, it seems that it is accepted that Pakistan funds and arms the rebellion in IoK? Are you saying that's untrue?

Secondly, I agree with you that the Indians do seem to hold the bellicose attitude that for Kashmiris it is either their way or the highway. That doesn't alter the ground realities though which simply is that neither armed rebellion nor war will liberate the Kashmiris. And as I stated, no plebiscite seems to be a reality in the future.

I also checked my notes and it would seem that the GDP of IoK is much higher (some ten times I believe) than Azad Kashmir and that the tourism despite the Indian occupation is higher in IoK than in Azad Kashmir. I can't seem to find any reason for this.
Provide me your sources so that i can also be enlightened on this fact. (The economic ones) of 10 times. Although Indian Kashmir Population is more then 3 times Pakistan Administered Kashmir. Sources please. I might be able to contribute in your project it would be most pleasing for me to verify the sources

Provide me your sources so that i can also be enlightened on this fact. (The economic ones) of 10 times. Although Indian Kashmir Population is more then 3 times Pakistan Administered Kashmir. Sources please. I might be able to contribute in your project it would be most pleasing for me to verify the sources

Wiki - List of Pakistani Provinces by GDP
Wiki - List of Indian states and union territory by GDP

To Allah we belong and to him is our return.
3 martyred Mujahideen brothers are identified as Dawood, Sajad and Aqib. May Allah accept their Shahadah.
How many of these brothers have you sent to Allah in NWFP during the so called war on terror? They also call themselves Mujahideen only. Why double standards?

Kill All?

You wants to kill whole Muslim Kashmiri population?
Nope, I guess meant Terrorists and their kind!..By Indian Law check the link for Treason..I am sure you know what treason means right!..Case one...Non -Indian Terrorists and Indian citizen (Treason)..in both cases the below link should answer your query!(Now if you hold an Indian Passport or an Indian Citizen, you can also be dealt the same way as per law.

https://www.deathpenaltyworldwide.org/country-search-post.cfm?country=India

Amarnath Yatris were not attacked by Hizbul Mujahidden. Not even a single unarmed civilian are killed in the history of Kashmir militancy by freedom fighters.

Man you can't help yourself lying through your teeth.
Amarnath pilgrims have been attacked in 2000, 2001 and 2002.
2000being the worst.
Google it.

Man you can't help yourself lying through your teeth.
Amarnath pilgrims have been attacked in 2000, 2001 and 2002.
2000being the worst.
Google it.
They were all conducted by undercover Raw agents.

How many of these brothers have you sent to Allah in NWFP during the so called war on terror? They also call themselves Mujahideen only. Why double standards?
Mujahideen not kill civilians, children, women and senior citizens. Your planted swamis and pandits are spreading terror in Pakistan and in the name of TTP etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom