What's new

Revenge for 4 murdered PakistanI children....dish served cold.

Or the recent unilateral escalation on the LOC just to appease the egos of their moronic mandate. They are out there with an objective

I have been a strong advocate of taking it to their streets, the ones who wish to see all those fake war trophies and our blood are the ones who should be made to taste the terror ................ unless they see the human blood and flesh blown to pieces in their own streets and markets they won't understand. The lesson needs to be taught to the ones who elected the mass murderer(s). This is highly unwanted but necessary to end this madness.

I have been a strong advocate of taking it to their streets, the ones who wish to see all those fake war trophies and our blood are the ones who should be made to taste the terror ................ unless they see the human blood and flesh blown to pieces in their own streets and markets they won't understand. The lesson needs to be taught to the ones who elected the mass murderer(s). This is highly unwanted but necessary to end this madness.

Yarra, here is where we disagree. I have a firm belief that nothing good can ever be achieved through any wrong. We are not cowards, we are not them, we are professionals, we fight like men. Once this disease infects us it will devour the cause. We must fight as that which, when the fight is over, will have won both morally and physically. Standing righteous in victory matters more than victory itself.

When you stand against evil, you better make the divide very clear.

Last edited:
Message was conveyed to enemy that an equal and positive reaction will be given to events. Message was within military language "shock and awe".

NUFF SAID . .............

So this was the reason for Beheading..... I get it....

I am Gaurav I am new joinee on pak defence forum. I am a software engg.
I want to state that I was a supporter of bjp but after seeing the last few years I have become critic of their policies.

The ecalation on LoC is real. Pakistan should cleverly de escalate the situation.

There are some reasons.
1. Pakistan diplomatic offensive is hurting the Indian army more that anythig else.

2. Indian establishment is crying because in United nations nobody is listening to India.

3. Modi is dealing in "Illegal transactions" related to massive re armanent of Russian army.

4.Indian army is stealing large scale stocks from Kremlin to inflict casulaties on pakistan side(both civilian/military).

my advise is that pakistan diplomatic offensive should try to convince China to exert financial pressure on kremlin.
Chine is dealing with huge Oil/gas payments to Kremlin namely siberian oil piline, east and west gas pipleine.
Modi is unable to get sniper kits , long range artillery , laser , Ultra violent(UV homing heads) fro smart ammunitions, projectiles missiles ,ammunition from kremlin.
I had given same details almost 5 to 6 months ago but my comments were deleted because Indian army is engaged in illegal transactions with kremlin. Pakistan should immediately start the diplomatic offensive with Chinese establishment and stop/curtail/slow down the illegal purchases to inflict casualties on pakistan side.
Once again it has been confirmed by many sources that kremlin is ready to help Indian army on the border if India pays lot of money probably 1 billion dollars just for newest Kord sniper rifles (only 1000 units).

Here is where we disagree my friend. I have a firm belief that nothing good can ever be achieved through any wrong. We are not cowards, we are not them, we are professionals, we fight like men. Once this disease infects us it will devour the cause. We must fight as that which, when the fight is over, will have won both morally and physically. Standing righteous in victory matters more than victory itself.

I disagree .............. professionalism is shown to people who practice and understand it, respect it...... shameless liars and the ones who advocate raping dead women don't deserve any sympathy. All this surgical strike drama and we have fired thousands and hundred of thousands of bullets is to satisfy appetite of war mongering local crowd. They cannot disclose their causality figures because they fear the delusional herd of people there. We should have known by now who the real extremists are ............... and we have real conflicts where it took us long to understand that extremists don't end their madness unless they are given a proper dose of what they wish for others

I am Gaurav I am new joinee on pak defence forum. I am a software engg.
I want to state that I was a supporter of bjp but after seeing the last few years I have become critic of their policies.

The ecalation on LoC is real. Pakistan should cleverly de escalate the situation.

There are some reasons.
1. Pakistan diplomatic offensive is hurting the Indian army more that anythig else.

2. Indian establishment is crying because in United nations nobody is listening to India.

3. Modi is dealing in "Illegal transactions" related to massive re armanent of Russian army.

4.Indian army is stealing large scale stocks from Kremlin to inflict casulaties on pakistan side(both civilian/military).

my advise is that pakistan diplomatic offensive should try to convince China to exert financial pressure on kremlin.
Chine is dealing with huge Oil/gas payments to Kremlin namely siberian oil piline, east and west gas pipleine.
Modi is unable to get sniper kits , long range artillery , laser , Ultra violent(UV homing heads) fro smart ammunitions, projectiles missiles ,ammunition from kremlin.
I had given same details almost 5 to 6 months ago but my comments were deleted because Indian army is engaged in illegal transactions with kremlin. Pakistan should immediately start the diplomatic offensive with Chinese establishment and stop/curtail/slow down the illegal purchases to inflict casualties on pakistan side.
Once again it has been confirmed by many sources that kremlin is ready to help Indian army on the border if India pays lot of money probably 1 billion dollars just for newest Kord sniper rifles (only 1000 units).

Welcome 2 PDF....Pak-Russia collaboration is about to start regarding Afghanistan...Who knows? if they are also discussing about India under umbrella of China..

I disagree .............. professionalism is shown to people who practice and understand it, respect it...... shameless liars and the ones who advocate raping dead women don't deserve any sympathy. All this surgical strike drama and we have fired thousands and hundred of thousands of bullets is to satisfy appetite of war mongering local crowd. They cannot disclose their causality figures because they fear the delusional herd of people there. We should have known by now who the real extremists are ............... and we have real conflicts where it took us long to understand that extremists don't end their madness unless they are given a proper dose of what they wish for others

Nai lala. Professionalism is shown for one's own sake. It is what makes us us and them them. I say none of this for sympathy towards the murderers of my brothers, but for the future of our coming generations who will need to be better Pakistanis than we will ever be.

Enjoy the fact that they realise their helplessness, know their size and hence have to resort to lies as the only way to keep going. We do not respond to terrorism with terrorism, we do not kill innocents and civilians, did not in the west, will not in the east. Let's not besmirch the sacred freedom struggle of our people. We are Pakistanis, we were created for a promise.

Nai lala. Professionalism is shown for one's own sake. It is what makes us us and them them. I say none of this for sympathy towards the murderers of my brothers, but for the future of our coming generations who will need to be better Pakistanis than we will ever be.

Enjoy the fact that they realise their helplessness, know their size and hence have to resort to lies as the only way to keep going. We do not respond to terrorism with terrorism, we do not kill innocents and civilians, did not in the west, will not in the east. Let's not besmirch the sacred freedom struggle of our people. We are Pakistanis, we were created for a promise.

Mayra biraah our forefathers were very wise people, they were not that technologically advance, aware and educated but they had wisdom, they didn't invent this muhawara just for nothing "Baghal may churee muh may ram ram".

I respect your views but now I find it hard to be like you, the last decade has taught us a lot of lessons. I hope we don't forget those lessons that easily.

Skirmishes at loc are mutually destructive. Children are becoming orphans and women widows. Someone's only breadwinner is losing his life because of madness. This should stop. Enough of this chest thumping.

As stated before, Pakistan is following a proactive policy, with overwhelming response which is not only limited to LOC but involved cross border special forces raids across LOC inside Indian territory buttressed by intelligence assets and surveillance resources. This will be the norm from now on.
Indian army and govt officials are lying trying to placate the concerns of their public by claiming that for every bullet of Pakistan, they are firing 100 bullets, this is just for domestic consumption and hollow nationalism, since their expectations have been made high by a hypernationalist government and media. Pakistan's response has been lethal, swift and instant. Those Indian soldiers responsible for deaths of innocent children have been neutralized and the message has been delivered to the intended quarters. Pakistan will continue to maintain this proactive defence posture at LOC.

Back
Top Bottom