What's new

Revenge for 4 murdered PakistanI children....dish served cold.

There isn't a solution to Kashmir now after 70 years of cry and wars . The only solution you want is to hand over Kashmir to Pakistan.
Even if we give then your guys will ask for Punjab, then Delhi.
We know GHQ Rawalpindi's mentality.
That mentality of 1000 year rule and gazwa-e-hind won't die until people like zaid hamid are there.

Man I want both countries to live peacefully but I guess this won't happen. We won't give Kashmir as simple as I want to say after all the wars which were forced upon Kashmir ko lekar.
Peaceful nature of Pakistan might have given you Kashmir but na you guys can't control emotions and wanted a gun fight.
Could have been very easy but wars made it difficult to solve.

There isn't a solution to Kashmir now after 70 years of cry and wars . The only solution you want is to hand over Kashmir to Pakistan.
That mentality of 1000 year rule and gazwa-e-hind won't die until people like zaid hamid are there.
o bhai bas kar. Nobody is asking for Delhi or Punjab we are not even asking for Kashmir.

The issue is and the point is the day when India pulls out all the forces from Occupied Kashmir and there is no protest in IoK by Kashmiris in IoK then we will accept it is part of India. Till then try to solve Kashmir issue as soon as possible otherwise both the countries will continue to suffer and one day we both will lose Kashmir

Man I want both countries to live peacefully but I guess this won't happen. We won't give Kashmir as simple as I want to say after all the wars which were forced upon Kashmir ko lekar.
Peaceful nature of Pakistan might have given you Kashmir but na you guys can't control emotions and wanted a gun fight.

We are not asking for Kashmir... The people of IOK are asking for freedom. Whether it be to merge with Pakistan or become an independent state is their wish. Please understand this, it is a huge misconception Indians have.

Believe me, you have no idea of their mentality. All they want is to deal in real estate in peace but they are forced to take on the Kashmir issue.
This Ghazwa-e-hind thing is your own media's obsession.

Believe me, you have no idea of their mentality. All they want is to deal in real estate in peace but they are forced to take on the Kashmir issue.
This Ghazwa-e-hind thing is your own media's obsession.

More like Ghazwa e DHA.

The issue is and the point is the day when India pulls out all the forces from Occupied Kashmir and there is no protest in IoK by Kashmiris in IoK then we will accept it is part of India. Till then try to solve Kashmir issue as soon as possible otherwise both the countries will continue to suffer and one day we both will lose Kashmir
Kasmhir was peaceful and there where no forces in Indian kashmir before 89,there where no protests too then...you dint accept then its part of India.
Your military leaders planned operations based on belief, people of kashmir will support and join forces with the PA disguised as irregulars or tribesmen,they where cought and handed over to Indian army by the kashmiries..you dint accept then its part of India.
When our PM was in your country talking peace your general was sending his men to occupy the peaks,who where detected by the kashmiries and informed that to the Indian forces,,you dint accept peace or kashmir is part of India.

Trouble started in kashmir from 88-89 and you know how and who started it and why.

Trouble started in Pakistan too but after 88-89 and lets wait and see what is the price each country willing to pay.onething is for sure from Indian side you will not find another leader who was born before Independence and carrying the baggage.

I condemn it; you can't beat fire with fire. I just want an end to this cycle of 'revenge'. 4 children were martyred, many more are to follow unless we stop this.

Pakistan is the victim of Indian terrorism and aggression. As such, it is india's responsibility to say merci first and then it is pakistan's duty to take the high road and go to the negotiation table.

In today's modern unconventional warfare of terror you cannot pull up the white flag...and ask for civility. It will further embolden the terrorists.

There can't be in clashes of civilizations.
:(
Correct... the kashmiri civilization doesn't belong to you.

I condemn it; you can't beat fire with fire. I just want an end to this cycle of 'revenge'. 4 children were martyred, many more are to follow unless we stop this.

When has your restraint ever born any fruit with regards to your eastern neighbour? Even after reining in our material support for the Kashmiri Mujahideen completely, during Musharraf's era, you were blamed for everything and then were fired upon for nothing. When you were engaged on your west you were engaged on the east out of nowhere. Your innocent Kashmiri brothers have been killed barbarically on both sides of the LOC for decades by them. Or the recent unilateral escalation on the LOC just to appease the egos of their moronic mandate. They are out there with an objective, it would be naive of us to dismiss it. These utopic sentiments only have place on paper and electronic fora.

When provoked, we wont be found wanting.

Last edited:
India starts it and till the time they not go ahead for ceasefire. Pakistan shall continue with the same tempo. Bravo Pak Soldiers

UPDATE.........

Recent enemy soldiers liquidated, were from unit that has been targeting innocent Pakistani civilians.

Secret intelligence services were tasked with pinpointing enemy unit, task was completed with use of HUMANINT and COMINT, SIGNINT within 24 hours.

After murder of 4 children, OP was given go ahead.
Message was conveyed to enemy that an equal and positive reaction will be given to events. Message was within military language "shock and awe".

NUFF SAID . .............
HUMANINT and COMINT, SIGNINT

What are these terms ?

Don't kill our children. Don't kill our people, we would not kill yours. We are not acting hostile towards India.

In this incident, India is responsible for provoking and instigating hostility on Pakistan's orders. India must stop doing it if it does't want the reaction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom