What's new

Revenge for 4 murdered PakistanI children....dish served cold.

We will kill them, they will kill us

The families of fallen soldiers and innocent civilians will suffer. Then we will make truce and forget about it

The vicious cycle will continue forever

Its not that one of the side is incapabke of shooting down few soldiers from across the border. The only solution lies in permanent ceasefire and resolution of Kashmir as per the will of Kashmiri people or we will continue to kill soldiers like video game and replace them with someone else
It is not unilateral. Pakistan has time and again called for the resolution of the Kashmir dispute but atoot anang on other side never subsided. Rather now we are dealing with fanatic terrorist hindus in Indian govt and we have to be realistic. They have no respect for humanity when it comes to Muslims and Pakistan is Muslimstan for them. We wish peace but on the borders we mean business.

Last edited:
Loss of life is very sad. Be it a Pakistani or Indian. Muslim or Hindu. It is hard for me to imagine the pain a family feels after losing their loved ones in war.

Having said that, our enemy shows us no compassion. Their hatred for us knows no bounds. They give us no other option. We cannot let them target our children and innocent civilians.

Drop the hammer on those cockroaches.

Last edited:
Which Kashmir? If you mean by Kashmir riyasat then China also has big part of it. Why don't you ask brotherly China to give it to you? See the map of Kashmir riyasat in early 20th century.
GB is also part of Kashmir which you conveniently ignored. Any Pakistani who can logically show map of Kashmir and which parts are under dispute and under which country's control at present.
You guys just do rona over Kashmir.

I condemn it; you can't beat fire with fire. I just want an end to this cycle of 'revenge'. 4 children were martyred, many more are to follow unless we stop this.

Using controlled fires to stop larger bush fires is standard practice here in Oz. If you are unlucky enough to be in the path of a wide grass fire or bush fire front,from which there is no escape, set fire to a patch of grass or bush in time to be able to step into it as the fire front, which only lasts for a few minutes, passes.

basically Just so you know you can kill fire with fire

Last edited:
Which Kashmir? If you mean by Kashmir riyasat then China also has big part of it. Why don't you ask brotherly China to give it to you? See the map of Kashmir riyasat in early 20th century.
GB is also part of Kashmir which you conveniently ignored. Any Pakistani who can logically show map of Kashmir and which parts are under dispute and under which country's control at present.
You guys just do rona over Kashmir.

Honestly, I don't see where you Ganga goblins get the notion that Chinese-controlled Kashmir is comparable to Hindu-occupied Kashmir.
The China-Pakistan land swap as an agreement arranged by two consenting governments. Not anywhere near comparable to your Hanumans gobbling up an extra chunk of land and proceeding to blind its youth and rape its women.

There is no solution to Kashmir period

If India wants it Hanumen to stop being slaughtered in Kashmir, it needs to get rid of this mindset.

Honestly, I don't see where you Ganga goblins get the notion that Chinese-controlled Kashmir is comparable to Hindu-occupied Kashmir.
The China-Pakistan land swap as an agreement arranged by two consenting governments. Not anywhere near comparable to your Hanumans gobbling up an extra chunk of land and proceeding to blind its youth and rape its women.

If India wants it Hanumen to stop being slaughtered in Kashmir, it needs to get rid of this mindset.
This is the rona I am talking about. Now check Kashmir riyasat map. India, Pakistan and China have almost equal parts of it. You ignore Chinese part, call most of yours as GB separate from Kashmir.
You cannot produce a map coz you never were serious about resolving it.
Any sane country in this world when claims some disputed land or sea boundary then it gives map of claimed area but not Pakistan army or govt.

I condemn it; you can't beat fire with fire. I just want an end to this cycle of 'revenge'. 4 children were martyred, many more are to follow unless we stop this.

I can understand what you are saying here.

But we are here dealing with an enemy that would hit you irrespective of your overtures for peace.. In fact it would take your attempts at peace as some kind of weakness and show of defeat. You can see around on this forum. Indians say that Pakistan begged for ceasefire back in 2003 and India doesn't need any ceasefire.

So when are you dealing with such kind of an enemy then you definitely need aggression till the opponent regains its senses and sanity that it lost somewhere between supa puwa India and Modi 56 inch chest. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom