What's new

Revenge for 4 murdered PakistanI children....dish served cold.

Sure, I urge you to read up on Operation Blue Star too. Read it from a neutral source.

Meanwhile Pakistan is already feeling the heat and has decided to defuse tensions -

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/s...t-of-asia-conference-in-amritsar/20161123.htm
Since reality i presume was hard to swallow you decided to change to something else. So whats the big deal if Sartaj Aziz is attending the conference? Oh it automatically means we are taking the heat Indian logic 101

Need to use some more lethal amo..may be mortars tinted with short half life radio active material dust so Indian soldier die of lung cancer even after they have quit the fronts and gone home..

Need to use some more lethal amo..may be mortars tinted with short half life radio active material dust so Indian soldier die of lung cancer even after they have quit the fronts and gone home..
What Pakistan will achieve , if a retired jawan die of lung cancer??o_O

Fear Factor..more soldiers refusing to serve on the LOC...
Strange logic.. Snipers can take your life in one second.. Then also soldiers are ready to serve in borders.. What extra fear you will give by this type of attack??

For our own moral high values...... yes I agree ............

And for our coming generations to learn and be the Pakistanis we never could. A Pakistan where anything never goes and principles define our nation, not feral lust.

but you never know how they will reinvent the history and distort the facts, I don't want our next generation reading their bull crap about how we raped and destroyed people. They will never appreciate any soft humane gesture from our side. Bajrangi Bai jan and Ansar Burnee can never be the same, one is fiction the other is reality.

But I want us to write that history, for which we must rise above this savagery and hold true to pure principles.

Since reality i presume was hard to swallow you decided to change to something else. So whats the big deal if Sartaj Aziz is attending the conference? Oh it automatically means we are taking the heat Indian logic 101

LOL - what precisely did you state that would affect me?

Back
Top Bottom