What's new

Response from Pakistan to the controversial India vs Pakistan ICC World Cup promo. Take that, India

why are you guys so much obsessed with cricket just like many Indians i mean there are other sports too?

You can say cricket is a wine and when time goes on and on it become more tasty.

But what will happen if India wins particulay on PDF.

I am certain that Mods will have to the close the threads after PDF armchair generals nuke each other on 15 th feb.

You will see this from @MOD

"PDF website is shut down for maintenance"

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

But what will happen if India wins particulay on PDF.

I am certain that Mods will have to the close the threads after PDF armchair generals nuke each other on 15 th feb.
on this forum, i suggest forum members from both countries should express sportsmanship and congratulate the winning team.

Funny , the Pak ad too should be taken in good spirit. Just one factual inaccuracy - Esselworld opened in late '88 or early '89 - the jingle would not have been around in '86.

Anyhow, will be fun. India-Pak matches - the tension in the room can be cut with a knife.

on this forum, i suggest forum members from both countries should express sportsmanship and congratulate the winning team.

That is sportsmanship you can do that but i :astagh:. Naah i will also do that

Funny , the Pak ad too should be taken in good spirit. Just one factual inaccuracy - Esselworld opened in late '88 or early '89 - the jingle would not have been around in '86.

Anyhow, will be fun. India-Pak matches - the tension in the room can be cut with a knife.

You don't know what my office will be...............................

Gotta admit.! India-Pakistan Match has always been so exciting. Wooo!!

Ind-Pak matches are no longer that heavily contested. We hardly have the same emotions. I don't even watch cricket now. Pakistanis still attach a lot of importance to Indo-Pak contests though. I find cricket a little overrated now. Indian football/tennis/badminton :tup:

Ind-Pak matches are no longer that heavily contested. We hardly have the same emotions. I don't even watch cricket now. Pakistanis still attach a lot of importance to Indo-Pak contests though. I find cricket a little overrated now. Indian football/tennis/badminton :tup:

Yep - anyone who grew up in the 80s and early 90s will tell you how it was always poor Sachin against eleven Pakistanis. Even their back up bowler like Aaqib Javed would be faster than our opening bowler Prabhakar.

Both teams are utter crap. It would be a match up to prove which team is less sh!tty.

But we have secret weapon

Soldier-Carrying-Lots-of-Weapons-86180.jpg

ha ha. Whatte desperate attempt. Resembles same old Bollywood vs Lollywood quality.

By da way, these guys have just played with fire. Pray that you guys Win. Otherwise these videos will get a tsunami of indian responses and that too in our desi language. They themselves will delete it. :D

Pakistani team is very weak compared to previous squads because of injuries and bans. I don't see them winning but there is a chance.

Allah bachay Pakistan team ... haar tu jayen gay hi , bas dua karo , kum run se haaren

Ever seen the World Cup Pakistan Vs India clash result? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Are these enough or want more from World Cups? :rofl::rofl:

Pakistani team is very weak compared to previous squads because of injuries and bans. I don't see them winning but there is a chance.
Even the present Indian team is very weak,no regulars playing now all newbies in team.

Both teams are utter crap. It would be a match up to prove which team is less sh!tty.

MS Dhoni is the real difference. Virat Kohle in form can murder anyone on his day. Misbah 11 have alot to think about. Indian Team has clearly got advantage. Pakistan has only 25% chance to start this world cup on winning note...!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom