What's new

BCCI might pressure ICC to ban Pak from the World Cup

another episode of randi roona from india!!

ya nai thaktay bas randi roona kartay rahay gay i am sure india is thinking we are fking pakistan on diplomatic front but i am sure we dont give 2 fks about what india does on diplomatic front!

if you guys follow monkeys proceeding at ICJ wahan bhi randi roona he hai they have no asnwer how he got the passport and what the fk was a serving naval commando was doing in balochistan!

Harboring UN designated terrorists.

That is no reason to ban anyone from anything

Anyways I am enjoying your frustration. With realizing the fact that you don't have much options militarily you are now forced to use such lame tactics

I hope you do it. Would be good fun for all of us.

From rhetoric of war to banning from cricket ... was this the plan to begin with ?

Modi as PM doesn't in anyway take down the Caste based system in India...it emboldens it. Just as a lower Caste Ambedkar as President tries to give affirmative actions/positive discrimination to SC/ST/OBC caste hasn't made the caste system any less obvious and that it is gone.

This is like trying to lessen an anomaly(Caste/Apartheid) through creating another anomaly(quota's)...talking about quota's and all.

... @Jackdaws

India is becoming a country of many apartheids, many segregations

India was among the foremost of countries to denounce the iniquitous system of apartheid in South Africa.

Indeed, Nelson Mandella who eventually freed his country from the yoke of racial segregation drew a large part of his inspiration from Mahatma Gandhi’s struggle to liberate India from the British raj.

So it is a cruel irony that today India is in danger of becoming a country divided by not just one but many different forms of apartheids, many different segregations.

India has long prided itself on its spiritual eclecticism, its expansive ability to accommodate diverse faiths and beliefs.

Today, with religious majoritarianism as represented by the forces of Hindutva gaining momentum, there is increasing segregation along communal lines, an apartheid based not on race but on creed.

Religion apart, there is also dietary apartheid: people who eat beef, for instance, or are suspected of eating it, can face lethal violence.

With crimes against women, from rape to acid attacks and so-called `honour killings’—on the rise, there is a growing gender apartheid which victimises feminity.

The continuing persecution of dalits – which often takes the most brutal and vicious forms – and the increasingly aggressive demands for community-based reservations and quotas underlines caste apartheid.

The growing intolerance of any kind of dissent – which is an essential component of democracy – is proof of an ideological apartheid. Anyone who dares to disagree with the prevailing opinion of the day is deemed to be a seditionist and a traitor.

Rationalists who question religious myths, left-wing intellectuals, secularists (who invariably are referred to as ‘pseudo-secularists), and all advocates of free speech are lumped together as anti-national elements.

There was a time, not so long ago, when India could proudly claim that in its diversity lay its unity.

Today in its threatened and jeopardised diversity lies a forcibly imposed and specious unity, which seeks to disguise the many apartheids that lie beneath.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...country-of-many-apartheids-many-segregations/
Shows India's free press and freedom of expression. Rest assured, the person penning such thoughts will not be picked up by an ISI kind of agency.

Such a disgustingly filthy nation. They cannot fight us face to face.

LOL good luck with getting Pakistan banned form the WC.

LOL Apart from BD and Afghanistan the rest will show a big middle finger. You are fooling yourself into believing that South Africa, Zimbabwe and West Indies will show you any support. Pakistan has excellent relation with all of these cricket boards. Not even England/Australia will show any support to India. You already know that this is a lost cause.
Ok.

There is no apethied here. Even after kargil war india was not able to do it in 99.
India did not try in 1999. Personally I don't see the point. It's like banning Zimbabwe. Would it affect Zimbabwe when Mugabe was calling the shots? Highly unlikely.

India did not try in 1999. Personally I don't see the point. It's like banning Zimbabwe. Would it affect Zimbabwe when Mugabe was calling the shots? Highly unlikely.
try it then. Nothing will happen. ICC will lose the case if PCB(in rare case if PCB is banned) take it at any world organizations like international sports bodies or monetry courts.

Shows India's free press and freedom of expression.

More than that it's India's adversity what you call as diversity, with fault lines getting more prominent with every passing day and with extremists at the helm of affairs, we all know the incompetency of Indian state institutions...

Rest assured, the person penning such thoughts will not be picked up by an ISI kind of agency.

It's a no hold barred, as it is said mob masquerading as a nation...

Akin to open defecation on streets symbolizes freedom of expression and littering everywhere too...talking about freedom in India.

Last edited:
More than that it's India's adversity what you as diversity, with fault lines getting more prominent with every passing day and with extremists at the helm of affairs, we'll know the incompetency of Indian state institutions...

It's a no hold barred, as it is said mob masquerading as a nation...

Akin to open defecation on streets symbolizes freedom of expression and littering everywhere too...talking about freedom in India.

Maybe in Pak where times are dark and no one has real freedom, even defecating in the open is considered as some sort of freedom. My condolences.

Maybe in Pak where times are dark and no one has real freedom, even defecating in the open is considered as some sort of freedom. My condolences.

There is light at the end of the tunnel here...beacons all here. On the contrary India with Modi and Yogi in the govt. has a tunnel vision, no light, everything revolves around hatred, divisiveness, hate politics...

BTW was reading open defecation results in stunted growth, mental and physical both...

they neva fail to amuse us... keeping PAK out means ICC will be losing a big chunk of revenue , the question here is r they willing too..... I doubt

Back
Top Bottom