What's new

Response from Pakistan to the controversial India vs Pakistan ICC World Cup promo. Take that, India

Then why dont play series with each othes more often if thats all matter to you..this is world cup where overall performance matters and teams do go in competition just winning from one team and get exit
If we start discussing regarding the bold part, I'm sure we'll start debating 26/11 attacks after a couple of posts and finally end up nuking the crap out of each other here on PDF. :lol:

I sincerely hope that Pak will win this time.

So how do you celebrate that in Pak l mean is it like firing A.Ks in the air?
Man you guys are cunning at the time you are saying that you don't expect Pak to win but when you will win there would be 200 threads on that on PDF even you will change your avatar.

:lol: :lol:

If we start discussing regarding the bold part, I'm sure we'll start debating 26/11 attacks after a couple of posts and finally end up nuking the crap out of each other here on PDF. :lol:
So where is 26/11 now lol i mean you forget poltics when it come to asia cup or world cup matches

i like your post ... you seems very sensible person ..........we need more like that from both sides .. no fight ... coz there is no end to it both the parties would give its opinion and the debate is never ending

Ha ha so silly. so unfunny. Typical Pakistanis, can't even come up with their own jokes. :lol:

Inb4 Desert Fighter posting copied bollywood songs.

LOL nice effort :lol:
The accents were brilliant :D
People comparing the ads should know this was an effort by some random guys not done by a channel

I said when we start discussing...
Playing a bilateral series is one thing and a single world cup game is another thing.
How? I guess poltics and sport should be two seperate things whether play in world cup or bilateral series. If people enjoy indo pak matches then there should be more so that you guys can find this opprtunities of winning world cup every year by beating opposite side:D

i did fire AK - 47 rounds as a celebration when Pakistan beat australia in last world cup. i had full preparations for india match but u know couldn't :-). However, no preparations this time so far. it will be decided if need arises later.
ok but don't fire near the border.....

:lol:

i like your post ... you seems very sensible person ..........we need more like that from both sides .. no fight ... coz there is no end to it both the parties would give its opinion and the debate is never ending
No...you got me wrong regarding the bold part. :D
See how you fellow mates are reacting to this. [I agree it's funny...but what can I do!! It's news lol]

10978707_1096985713691129_2844165825829391539_n.jpg
images

r

How? I guess poltics and sport should be two seperate things whether play in world cup or bilateral series. If people enjoy indo pak matches then there should be more so that you guys can find this opprtunities of winning world cup every year by beating opposite side:D
Ofcourse politics and sports should not be mixed....but then again, we're talking about Pak and India here. :D

Its not cunning..it will bring more celebration and joy when you were expecting less and get more :D
But what will happen if India wins particulay on PDF.

I am certain that Mods will have to the close the threads after PDF armchair generals nuke each other on 15 th feb.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom