What's new

Respect for bajwa

I'm pretty sure that sound is from another tweet of a protest. It was just put over to top of this video.

The guy is scum though.

Beware…..these days, is age of fitna and deception

Lol..and you. I hope u marry his daughter :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Nafrat Kai bhi asool hotay hain.
You try conclude the reason for hate. And then do justice even with the hate.
When Imran khans sidekicks were telling bajwa Kai ISI chief ki summary kahan sai jai gi aur Kia constitutional hai toh bajway na kaha. Chalo Phir main bhi constitution follow karta hoon.. bc mujhay kiaa parhii hai is pdm/US sponsored NCV ko roknay ki jo main pichlay 3 saal sai kar raha tha.

Nafrat Kai bhi asool hotay hain.
You try conclude the reason for hate. And then do justice even with the hate.
When Imran khans sidekicks were telling bajwa Kai ISI chief ki summary kahan sai jai gi aur Kia constitutional hai toh bajway na kaha. Chalo Phir main bhi constitution follow karta hoon.. bc mujhay kiaa parhii hai is pdm/US sponsored NCV ko roknay ki jo main pichlay 3 saal sai kar raha tha.
This is nothing new. Read the attachment.
The bakery and dha army lost East pakistan.
Asleep and saichin glacier gone.
All they are good for is buying estates in Belgium and supporting lotas so spare me the crap.

You are also an anti pakistan element for supporting traitors.

Jawanns of pak army are not traitors. Bastards like bajwa are. They serve CIA

Attachments

• IMG-20221105-WA0039.jpg
    IMG-20221105-WA0039.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 11
You are also an anti pakistan element for supporting traitors.
Lol atleast first read the snippet u attached.. it a was communist inspired coup.. was pak Army a ussr vassal Dumbo? And learn siachin was a DMZ ..
The argument ends here.. you don't need to reply me if im anti Pakistan..use the ignore feature on the forum for my posts.

Pakistan zindabad.
Bajwa paindabad.

Last edited:
Lol stleast first read the snippet u attached.. it a was communist inspired coup.. was pak Army a ussr vassal Dumbo? And learn siachin was a DMZ ..
The argument ends here.. you don't need to reply me if im anti Pakistan..use the ignore feature on the forum for my posts.

Pakistan zindabad.
Bajwa paindabad.
You are a traitor supporting traitors making excuses.
You call me a Dumbo but you are the product of lotas and chors. The reason you are defending these haramis is because you grew up on haram. Family connections to the bajwa?

Where does the article mention communism? Who misread dumbo???looool. Go to bajwa bakery

DMZ AND COMMUNISM...you lame lota anti pakistan. Die with shame

Is bajwa you dad? As you have stated "bajwa paindabad"

Last edited:
You are a traitor supporting traitors making excuses.
You call me a Dumbo but you are the product of lotas and chors. The reason you are defending these haramis is because you grew up on haram. Family connections to the bajwa?

Where does the article mention communism? Who misread dumbo???looool. Go to bajwa bakery

DMZ AND COMMUNISM...you lame lota anti pakistan. Die with shame

Is bajwa you dad?
Ur blood pressure shoot shows u are not in senses.. either u r drunk or ur having trouble in personal life..either way.None of ur bakwas makes sense..

Answer the points I raised or stfu and ignore my posts.

How does a soviet communist backed coup which had faiz ahmed faiz likes be the mainstream thought process of Pak Army if they wanted to bring a pro US establishment in power.
Secondly how does it fail if it was well entrenched in Pak Army ?

Ya learn what a DMZ is and how Indians breached a contract. .our army fought back and got back one third of it ... today indians pick up more bodies than they lose in a conflict . So who lost??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom