What's new

Why Afghani are so obsessed with Punjab?

Cause land of the 5 rivers is bountiful and beautiful 😍🙂

Personally, it used to bother me a lot more but now not as much, proud to be a punjabi but too much ethnic crap is overall bad for society, countries, and people groups, it hinders the progress of societies

So for our own sake, it's better to be "conscious" of these issues but shouldn't return fiery rhetoric with fire despite the temptation to do so, cause in the end if we think along those same lines it'll create issues in Pakistani society too

Last edited:
they are jealous. and of course, victim mentality, and punjabis have been turned into a bogeyman by our own people to blame for their own shortcomings. the afghanis just adopted the narrative from pakistan.

Because afghans as nation are uncivilised and very far from today’s generation.
They are just illiterate and need a lot of evolution. The reason they do thos is because they need some evolution and lessons to live a healthy life.

They underwent two decades of brainwashing under American + Indian backed regime who found it easier to instigate them against Punjab since it is harder to do so against all of Pakistan due to large local pathan population.

I have noticed that it is the opposite..

I think people have to constantly make threads about them but they don't care if you exist or in that matter the rest of the world they are very self-centered in reality
Same here, I have Afghan friends and also work with them, its quite the opposite.

I have noticed that it is the opposite..

I think people have to constantly make threads about them but they don't care if you exist or in that matter the rest of the world they are very self-centered in reality
You must live in that 0.1^-9999999 rare part of the multiverse where afghans are normal people with their own issues

They underwent two decades of brainwashing under American + Indian backed regime who found it easier to instigate them against Punjab since it is harder to do so against all of Pakistan due to large local pathan population.
Plus they were hoping the anti-punjab BS would find currency among Pakistani Pashtun populace, making the attock bridge a more than just a physical barrier, and make mission Lar-o-bar easier.

This video is from Afghani Taliban.
Apparently they are walking to do exercise and to prepare for war against "Punhabi".
Also passing racist comments.

Punjab has been prized sought after fertile land for centuries. It's Been home to civilisations in our region since the very beginning.

The goat humpers have always wanted to have what Punjab has.

It's because some of them think they have a God given right to rule over Punjab and Punjabis. The existence of Pakistan however means that it's much harder these days since Punjabis are now united behind a single political entity.

Plus they were hoping the anti-punjab BS would find currency among Pakistani Pashtun populace, making the attock bridge a more than just a physical barrier, and make mission Lar-o-bar easier.
Isn't Attock like 90% Punjabi anyway? Why would they want to add Punjabis and other related groups like Hindkowans in Afghanistan? Although I guess they'd want to do ethnic cleansing before taking the land like they're currently doing to Hazaras and Tajiks in Afghanistan.

It's because some of them think they have a God given right to rule over Punjab and Punjabis. The existence of Pakistan however means that it's much harder these days since Punjabis are now united behind a single political entity.

Isn't Attock like 90% Punjabi anyway? Why would they want to add Punjabis and other related groups like Hindkowans in Afghanistan? Although I guess they'd want to do ethnic cleansing before taking the land like they're currently doing to Hazaras and Tajiks in Afghanistan.
Attock bridge connects the two landmasses, that of Punjab and KP. Afghans lay claim on all of KP so they see that as the real border and not the Durand Line.

Back
Top Bottom