What's new

Request from Turkish members

Test7

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
First of all, I want to specify that this thread is a request from Turkish members. As you know, Turkey is located in the Middle East section. This situation is becoming disturbing for me and other Turkish members. I respect the Arab race, but we as Turks do not want to be in the section of Arab politics. We do not want to be represented under the picture of the Arab king. We are here for the defense industry, not for talking arabian politics. Another issue is troll attacks. We face this situation many times. This is really very provocative and uncomfortable. Mods are constantly trying to calm the members.
For example;

aaaa.jpg

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...s-to-increase-investment-in-kurdistan.637626/

Note that all Turkish members, except a few members, are sending messages to introduce new products. New radars, new planes, new ammunition, new armored vehicles.As you know, Turkey is also a country located on the European continent. Adding to the section I mentioned will be more useful for unnecessary discussions and for introducing our own products.
gggg.jpg

Our heads work very differently. We are discussing and introducing our new products. They are discussing unnecessary political things. This complaint was expressed many times in the '' Cay Bahcesi(Chat) '' section by Turkish members. I'm just the voice of Turkish members. As I said, this is a demand title. It is your decision to make or reject this. But if this demand is realized, we will express ourselves better. We will not be subjected to unnecessary troll attacks. Many valuable Turkish members left the forum because of these troll attacks.

@cabatli_53 @Horus @AgNoStiC MuSliM @WebMaster @Oscar @dBSPL @ANMDT @xenon54 @mete @CAN_TR @Islamic faith&Secularism @u.MP @Blackwolf12 @Aslan1071 @blackeyes90 @Lozengrad @vas_SAT @Nein @Adıvar @Cengaver @KediKesenFare @Dai Toruko @Saithan @Quasar @Hexciter @Oguzbalasi @SoftKill @GlobalMillitary96 @Seyfullah @golgelerprensi @Combat-Master @Mucahit @Deliorman @UzaySan @Melkor @damm1t @Oublious @Nurhak40 @Kamil_baku @azyr @what @MMM-E @xbat

Last edited:
Yes indeed this post is what we need. I actually apologise for participating in this troll war. But I hate it when people spread lies and try flame the fuels with racism aand anti Turkism against Turkish members. I always believed in constructive posts but I cant help it but to reply to these trolls with troll posts.

I cant leave this forum at all because I love history, politics and geopolitics. Not to mention the Turkish defence industry interests me a lot especially it came a long way to what it is today.

Turkey is definitely NOT in the Middle-East. It is Eurasian/Central Asian country with vast ethnic and cultural links to Central Asia. It is only Logical to move Turkish topics to European/Eurasian section of the Forum.

Turkey is definitely NOT in the Middle-East. It is Eurasian/Central Asian country with vast ethnic and cultural links to Central Asia. It is only Logical to move Turkish topics to European/Eurasian section of the Forum.

Middle East is in Asia too. Turkey is also considered a middle eastern country.

Turkey is a bridge to europe and asia while it is also in the middle east while having ties to Central Asia

There is a reason why it is called a Transcontinental country.

Turkey is geographically a part of Middle East, Turks are genetically closer to Greeks than they are to Central Asians and are likewise culturally closer to their neighbors than Turkic countries.

I agree.. Turkey is NOT part of the middle east and should be shown in Europe.

troll attacks can be ameliorated through reports and then disengagement with trolls. Ignore them basically.

In research papers or studies where they discuss international relations and geopolitics, the scholars usually extend or contract some of the imaginary regions of the world. For example when someone is discussing the Middle East, then Pakistan, Turkey and even Egypt are show as a part of the 'Greater Middle East' because all these countries are too much intricately connected in with one another due to strong religious and cultural ties.
In what ever continent these countries lie, when you discuss "GEO" politics, you have to deal with them as a whole because by every definition, they are a single unit.
However I totally condemn the practice of derailing a defence related thread of the Turk brothers by other Arab brothers and punishment must be meted out to them by the Mods.

We are European. Period. It should change.
By all definitions and the International standards set by geologists, 95% of Turkey is in Asia and 5% is in Europe. Why do you fight for an 'imaginary' place? Will calling turkey a part of Europe transport it into the middle of Europe away from Iran, Iraq and Syria?. Come on the Arabs are not that bad?
Iranians also distance themselves from the Arabs because they say that they have a different 'History' from the Arabs. God damn! that's history! Now you have been made into one after Muhammad(SAW) !.

Middle East is in Asia too. Turkey is also considered a middle eastern country.

Turkey is a bridge to europe and asia while it is also in the middle east while having ties to Central Asia

There is a reason why it is called a Transcontinental country.

And that does not make it a Middle Eastern country. By your logic, then Cyprus would be a Middle Eastern country, but it is not, and considered a European country. So would be Georgia, Armenia and so on. But these are European countries.

In research papers or studies where they discuss international relations and geopolitics, the scholars usually extend or contract some of the imaginary regions of the world. For example when someone is discussing the Middle East, then Pakistan, Turkey and even Egypt are show as a part of the 'Greater Middle East' because all these countries are too much intricately connected in with one another due to strong religious and cultural ties.
In what ever continent these countries lie, when you discuss "GEO" politics, you have to deal with them as a whole because by every definition, they are a single unit.
However I totally condemn the practice of derailing a defence related thread of the Turk brothers by other Arab brothers and punishment must be meted out to them by the Mods.

By all definitions and the International standards set by geologists, 95% of Turkey is in Asia and 5% is in Europe. Why do you fight for an 'imaginary' place? Will calling turkey a part of Europe transport it into the middle of Europe away from Iran, Iraq and Syria?. Come on the Arabs are not that bad?
Iranians also distance themselves from the Arabs because they say that they have a different 'History' from the Arabs. God damn! that's history! Now you have been made into one after Muhammad(SAW) !.

Yes They are THAT BAD. There is a good reason why those arab countries are corrupt to their Teeth. And also this is geopolitics why are you invoking İslam into this. All those arab coutries doesnt make one Germany. Thats why we are looking into Europe.

Solution of our request: Adding the name of Turkey to Europe & Russia section. This section will discuss the developments in the Turkish defense industry. The members of European and Russian will add much value to technical matters for constructive discussions.

Middle East & Africa will become a section to discuss political and industrial affairs related to ME countries and Turkiye. This is a good approach to separate the sections in accordance to their purposes.

Asia & Pacific section is to discuss Turkey's economic, social and cultural relations with those states.

@The Eagle @waz your thoughts?

Turkey's sphere of influence is spread over three continents, but is basically an eastern european countries since the 14th century.

From non-governmental organizations to public institutions, most of Turkey's organizations are located in the european acquis and on the basis of their external relations: The position of the international organizations and the institutions to which is a member, an observer or in the membership process, or to which it is given authorized to audit itself. In terms of the continent where most of its foreign trade is integrated and all the ongoing commercial activities. But most importantly, it is essentially a European country, which is historically a Balkan-Anatolian country, and is more distinctly differentiated from other Middle Eastern countries in terms of westernization with the republic.

Politically or sociological an important part of the Middle East is actually in the Turkey's hinterland . As a reflection of this, Turkey-Libya, Turkey-Iraq, Turkey-Syria, Turkey-Palestine and similar issues are discussed under the heading Middle East. But it should not forget, Turkey has the same deep relationships in Bosnia, Albania, and Macedonia and Bulgaria etc... It has also the Caucasus and the east of the Caspian. It also has an important influence in sub-Saharan Africa. These are our hearts geography. We see them as brothers, friends and maybe owners of a common civilization that we will build in the future. But it does not specify our real corporate position, as today.

Apart from all this, we are faced with an unfair organized troll attack that is aided by a confusion of PDF concepts. I was preparing an article on the chaos of the order in the Forum in recent years. However, our dear friends explained the issue in a very simple way. We love our Pakistani friends. This is the bond that still holds us here, despite the fact that many Turkish members have gone away in recent years. And I'm sure this bond between us is mutual. We just want a little empathy. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom