What's new

Turkey is under threat!

Even if ISIS is defeated, what will come next?

This region has been torn by multiple NATO wars and invasions over the past decade. And wars create monsters, ISIS being just one of them.

do we responsible for that ? why should we worry about it is a shia vs sunni anit american war we are secular people we don't care about them we will go after turkic union and stay out of it

Lets get our heads out of the sand and look at this.

ISIS wins in Iraq = Bad news for Turkey
ISIS wins in Iraq and Syria = Even worse news for Turkey
ISIS stops its advance and establishes a de facto state leaving much of the Kurdistan outside Baghdad's control,therefore an independent Kurdistan = Very bad news for Turkey
Asad wins in Syria = Bad news for Turkey

I would like Turkish members to just explain this situation a lot better so we can see clearly why Turkey is gonna do in this mess as a regional power?
even BD might get involved, about 4,100 BD army members are stationed in kuwait (it is not under UN)
if some how kuwait gets hit by ISIS then BD will have to engage with ISIS according to deal with Kuwait government.

I am talking about kurd part of today's Turkey, not the entire war. Except for Greece, no other countries really interested in Turkey.
Turkey once had a chance to keep all kurdistan except for the Iran part, but only keep the current part at last.
On the contrary, Kurd once had a chance to become an independent country, but they lost the opportunity due to their disunity.

British and French indeed had a simple accord on how to divide the legacy of Ottoman empire, but both of them never dropped the chance to maximize their interests in specific areas.
I understand every peoples have their proudness, but don't put too many feathers on your cap, that's funny.
how about if I may say, kicked @s by China, then being slaves of Arabian for centuries, kicked @s by Russian ?
So don't judge the history knowledge of others at will.
@Sinan bro i think he is anti turk troll lets ignore him
Nope, they agreed between themselves
Treaty of Sèvres - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
800px-TreatyOfSevres_%28corrected%29.PNG

But we kicked every one of them and their pawns in our worse condition.

Look... your knowledge about the region and Turkey is very very poor. You just heard something and didn't investagate it througly. You need to do more reseaarch before engaging any Turks on PDF regarding history of Turkey.

am talking about kurd part of today's Turkey, not the entire war. Except for Greece, no other countries really interested in Turkey.

Turkey once had a chance to keep all kurdistan except for the Iran part, but only keep the current part at last.
On the contrary, Kurd once had a chance to become an independent country, but they lost the opportunity due to their disunity.
British and French indeed had a simple accord on how to divide the legacy of Ottoman empire, but both of them never dropped the chance to maximize their interests in specific areas.
I understand every peoples have their proudness, but don't put too many feathers on your cap, that's funny.
how about if I may say, kicked @s by China, then being slaves of Arabian for centuries, kicked @s by Russian ?
So don't judge the history knowledge of others at will.

Being "slaves of Arabs" :woot:

I have all the right to judge your knowledge about Turks... as i proved you wrong several times in thread. I can continue to prove you wrong. But it's not worth the time, i'm spending.

Lets get our heads out of the sand and look at this.

ISIS wins in Iraq = Bad news for Turkey
ISIS wins in Iraq and Syria = Even worse news for Turkey
ISIS stops its advance and establishes a de facto state leaving much of the Kurdistan outside Baghdad's control,therefore an independent Kurdistan = Very bad news for Turkey
Asad wins in Syria = Bad news for Turkey

I would like Turkish members to just explain this situation a lot better so we can see clearly why Turkey is gonna do in this mess as a regional power?
Even if we had a death star, it wouldn't make a difference.

AKP is too afraid to use the army. Arming terrorist factions like Al-Nusra instead.
You can't expect such an incompetent political party to maintain national security.

Recent events at Lice showed that only piece of land the Turkish government is able to protect is Taksim Gezi Park.

Last edited:
ataturk-ve-turk-bayragi-1-kapak-resmi.jpg

the greatest Muslim in last 2 century

your greatness bring us prosperity for our generation and save us to not to be lost in war and stupidity like other middle eastern country . when our era ends in ww1 when the ottomans and other turkic governments one by one fall it was you who fought back and become beacon of hope to all turks whom live out side of turkey's border . let all those jealous and haters whom hate you and your achievement know , your name and greatness are eternal
rest in pace the man of hard times

sen olmasaydin biz olmazdik

May I have a little correction?:
Turkic-speaking peoples being slaves of Arabian for centuries.
Note that Turk peoples are basically linked by the similar languages.
do we responsible for that ? why should we worry about it is a shia vs sunni anit american war we are secular people we don't care about them we will go after turkic union and stay out of it
Being "slaves of Arabs" :woot:

I have all the right to judge your knowledge about Turks... as i proved you wrong several times in thread. I can continue to prove you wrong. But it's not worth the time, i'm spending.

If ISIS wins in Iraq they will have heavy casualities but it is possible they win. Next target for ISIS will be Tehran where the Shia are. Not Istanbul. So ISIS is Iran's problem, not ours. We won't get involved in this war since there is nothing to gain for us. To win is to stay out.
FYI ISIS hate Turkey much more than Iran, and that's why Turkey support them in Syria and Iraq, to get them killed by Iraq and Syria.If u ask Arabs they even do not watch your TV and Serials cuz they think they are Haraam.

For sure those extremists hate Turkey more than israel and USA,and turkey is much more reachable for them.

U can not even fight against PKK how to reach ISIS! your army is totally classic and your soldiers only fight for money.

May I have a little correction?:
Turkic-speaking peoples being slaves of Arabian for centuries.
Note that Turk peoples are basically linked by the similar languages.
Your derailing the thread and you dont know what you are talking about.

FYI ISIS hate Turkey much more than Iran, and that's why Turkey support them in Syria and Iraq, to get them killed by Iraq and Syria.If u ask Arabs they even do not watch your TV and Serials cuz they think they are Haraam.

For sure those extremists hate Turkey more than israel and USA,and turkey is much more reachable for them.

U can not even fight against PKK how to reach ISIS! your army is totally classic and your soldiers only fight for money.

Our tv series are immensely popular throughout the Muslim and Balkan world.

We have a conscription system, no soldiers fight for money. Even if they did it doesn't matter.

United States soldiers also get payments. Look at what they can achieve.

Classic? :lol:

Our military can face all threats to Turkey.

This is ridiculous, Turkish Armed Forces is much more capable and much more experienced in assymetrical warfare than any other military force in the middle east. PKK had one single advantage: the extremely mountainous terrain that allowed them to barely survive.

In Iraq and Syria those ISIS sh*ts have nowhere to hide if the Turkish Armed Forces is tasked to invade. It's a flat desert everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom