What's new

Turkey is under threat!

Sadly Erdogan is a closet Wahabi....... what you see is, Turkey's version of "Strategic Depth", being unleashed in Iraq and Syria...... the objectives are very shallow, and it's long term implications of blow-back, not even the generals in Ankara can calculate....... as all the patriot generals have been either jailed or gagged, now what you have is "yes sir" generals......

Turkey will be Pakistan in 10 years time. Mark my words.

Thats a very ominous projection. I hope you are wrong on this one.

I'm not. I have seen Turkey up close..... really up close, during her worse days, bad days, good days and now bad days again........... they are on exact same trajectory, as of 1990's Pakistan.........

Thats a very ominous projection. I hope you are wrong on this one.

Sadly Erdogan is a closet Wahabi....... what you see is, Turkey's version of "Strategic Depth", being unleashed in Iraq and Syria...... the objectives are very shallow, and it's long term implications of blow-back, not even the generals in Ankara can calculate....... as all the patriot generals have been either jailed or gagged, now what you have is "yes sir" generals......

Turkey will be Pakistan in 10 years time. Mark my words.

I think you're overplaying it in your head far too much tbh.. :D

Only FSA but not anymore since they are almost non exitent today.
It was a dumb idea to get involved in the first place if you ask me.

That correlates with the American line, which given your alliance doesn't surprise me...I get it ...

Back
Top Bottom