Reply To worst Nation on this Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reichsmarschall

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
@Web Master @Irfan Baloch @Horus Sir if lungies can create this kind of shitty threads on their forums to insult our country why don't we ??
Their Moderators abuse Pakistan and they even call Pakistan Condom why we are not allowed to create such threads or use harsh words for Rapindia??? If we do you ban us why???

Screenshot (267).jpg
Screenshot (266).jpg
Screenshot (265).jpg
Screenshot (264).jpg

@Web Master @Irfan Baloch @Horus Sir if lungies can create this kind of shitty threads on their forums to insult our country why don't we ??
Their Moderators abuse Pakistan and they even call Pakistan Condom why we are not allowed to create such threads or use harsh words for Rapindia??? If we do you ban us why???

View attachment 298606 View attachment 298607 View attachment 298608 View attachment 298609
if you follow such examples and make a similar thread and posts then you will face infractions and ban.
there is no justification for such behaviour under ANY circumstances

if such behaviour is ignored or encouraged on their forum then maybe thats the direction their management is aiming to take.
we on PDF attract people from across the globe and some of them have decided to become regular and permanent members over the years and trust me, it was NOT because of trolling and flaming against other countries but due to good behaviour of fellow members., contribution and mature and informed discussions and enforcement of forum rules by the management of the forum.

granted we ourselves have much work to do and there are areas of improvement so its advised that instead of following such bad examples we actually learn something what NOT to follow.

over and out

the manners on this forum also leave a lot to be desired. but yes they are much better to what OP is showing

PDF represents the average Pakistani, the other side represents the average Indian.. That should tell you everything.

if you follow such examples and make a similar thread and posts then you will face infractions and ban.
there is no justification for such behaviour under ANY circumstances

if such behaviour is ignored or encouraged on their forum then maybe thats the direction their management is aiming to take.
we on PDF attract people from across the globe and some of them have decided to become regular and permanent members over the years and trust me, it was NOT because of trolling and flaming against other countries but due to good behaviour of fellow members., contribution and mature and informed discussions and enforcement of forum rules by the management of the forum.

granted we ourselves have much work to do and there are areas of improvement so its advised that instead of following such bad examples we actually learn something what NOT to follow.

over and out
Got it and Keep it up Actually today was my First Day on that Forum and the language they use really make me angry and smoke my ears...........
You can Now close the thread

Even though I am an Indian, I would still say and request management not to to follow the path which OP showed in those SS..

IMHO a certain standard and decorum needs to be maintained and sadly certain forums dont do that by strict enforcement of rules, regulations and management directives..

Thank god, at least PDF is ahead on these aspects and of course much more can be desired.. It is perhaps the reason why multiple nation folks flock this forum from international arena..

Even though I am an Indian, I would still say and request management not to to follow the path which OP showed in those SS..

IMHO a certain standard and decorum needs to be maintained and sadly certain forums dont do that by strict enforcement of rules, regulations and management directives..

Thank god, at least PDF is ahead on these aspects and of course much more can be desired.. It is perhaps the reason why multiple nation folks flock this forum from international arena..
through PDF I have understood Indians better and for me the glass is half full. I have come across some wonderful posters that I disagree on our PoV but I have respect for them..

No, we will never make a habit of making this a hate forum. there are complaints yes, but we don't make it a policy to degrade a rival. rest assured we will not encourage anything to insult any other country etc.

PDF is way more better than Your forums just check out
Pakistanis want to be Arabs? | Indian Defence Forum

through PDF I have understood Indians better and for me the glass is half full. I have come across some wonderful posters that I disagree on our PoV but I have respect for them..

No, we will never make a habit of making this a hate forum. there are complaints yes, but we don't make it a policy to degrade a rival. rest assured we will not encourage anything to insult any other country etc.

Thank you sir.. Those are really reassuring words...

I have stopped visiting that forum ; It had become boring

It looks like THINGS have perked up there
ok I feel uneasy in the continued criticism of IDF when they are not able to defend themselves.
I have already admitted we ourselves have much to improve on so I am closing this thread. this thread shouldnt change from criticism of a forum to bashing India..

nationalism and dik measuring aside I yearn for engaging discussion with Indian counterparts on food, education, history, culture, arts sights and sounds of our two countries and I enjoy one when I see one.
take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom