What's new

Remove Pakistan Completely: Bharat Verma

They don't represent Pakistan nor they sit in our Military related - highly reputed Think Tanks unlike BV.

People like Zaid Hamid etc are private Think Tanks and don't represent the country or our military machine.

Who told You BV Represents views of Indian Military or India ?

Who told You BV Represents views of Indian Military or India ?

I have never stated that his line is the official line of the Indian military , but what gets me is that he IS an Ex Military and has genuine following in the Military circle. Unlike Pakistani counterweights.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

What analysis can anyone offer expect that the man needs clinical help-I just think it's plain stupid - and the editors need a boot up their you know what for approving of that kind of thing for publishing

But look, lets say that the editors know their audience what does it say about IDR?

That they are a bunch of warmongering wankers !

The downfall of Pakistan means the eternal chaos in our backyard.

Even Pakistan doesn't ask our involvement, we won't let this to happen.

At least China will provide the weapons for free if India dares to attack Pakistan.

We look forward to that and pray it happens.... Chinese weapons in a war... I really look forward to it.

265832-ManmohanSinghAFP-1317635278-561-640x480.jpg

NEW DELHI: Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Monday said New Delhi wishes to see a stable and prosperous Pakistan.
(Read more: India, Pakistan push fragile ties with trade diplomacy)
The remarks came as the Indian premier met with Pakistani Commerce Minister Makhdoom Amin Fahim.
Fahim is on a five-day visit to India in a bid to promote trade between the two countries.
Singh termed the talks as constructive and backed efforts to increase trade volume to $6 billion in the next four years. Trade between the two currently stands at $2.7 billion.
Amin Fahim promised to lift trade barriers and claimed India will reciprocate by supporting Pakistan in the World Trade Organisation.
However, there has been no hint to whether Pakistan has assured New Delhi of granting it the Most Favoured Nation status.
Wasted potential
India and Pakistan may be home to some 1.4 billion people but bilateral trade flows are paltry.
The achievements are likely to be modest – from opening trading posts to stamping more business visas – but even small moves can improve frayed ties.
Irritants abound, trade across what is one of the world’s most heavily militarised borders is severely restricted both in the number of items that are permitted to be bought and sold, and the hours during which the customs are open for business.
Exporters are forced to route the bulk of trade via a third party such as Dubai, raising business costs, slowing deliveries and inflating prices. Business leaders on both sides bemoan the untapped potential of hundreds of millions of new customers.
Islamabad wants India to lower what it says are unfair barriers to trade, such as cumbersome approval procedures for exporters selling anything from cement to fruit and vegetables.
Another sore point is India’s continued opposition to a scheme proposed by the European Union to boost textile exports from areas of Pakistan ravaged by floods with duty waivers.
EU and Pakistani diplomats have said India could drop its veto against the scheme.

to my dear pakistani trolls , indian leaders have many times told that a prosperous and stable pakistan is always in the best interest of india , we always want to see a stable civilian gov in pakistan , any internal disturbance in pakistan will have a major effect on india , don't forget that we voted in your favour at UN elections for the non permanent security council seat ......despite all this if you still feel that india wants to break down pakistan then i can't help it ......

I have never stated that his line is the official line of the Indian military , but what gets me is that he IS an Ex Military and has genuine following in the Military circle. Unlike Pakistani counterweights.

Well then You are Wrong , Neither he has much Support in Military Circle Nor in Public as You stated

Infact the Only Channel i See him Giving Interviews is on India TV - Which is one of The Crappiest News channel In India , Sadly it has name of 'India' connected to it

But his Views dont Represent Views of Masses , There are Many such People on Your Side too , Many Ex- Army Officers of Pakistan Conspire against India , Do They represent Pak Army Or Pak >?

To Name a Few , Ilyas Kashmiri - an Pakistan Ex- army Officer and Dreaded Terrorist , Does his Views Represents views of Pak or Pak Military ? Many Such People Do have Support of Pak army Brass and ISI

Will their Views Represent Views of Mass of Pak ?

http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/265832-ManmohanSinghAFP-1317635278-561-640x480.jpg[/IM

NEW DELHI: Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Monday said New Delhi wishes to see a stable and prosperous Pakistan.
(Read more: India, Pakistan push fragile ties with trade diplomacy)
The remarks came as the Indian premier met with Pakistani Commerce Minister Makhdoom Amin Fahim.
Fahim is on a five-day visit to India in a bid to promote trade between the two countries.
Singh termed the talks as constructive and backed efforts to increase trade volume to $6 billion in the next four years. Trade between the two currently stands at $2.7 billion.
Amin Fahim promised to lift trade barriers and claimed India will reciprocate by supporting Pakistan in the World Trade Organisation.
However, there has been no hint to whether Pakistan has assured New Delhi of granting it the Most Favoured Nation status.
Wasted potential
India and Pakistan may be home to some 1.4 billion people but bilateral trade flows are paltry.
The achievements are likely to be modest – from opening trading posts to stamping more business visas – but even small moves can improve frayed ties.
Irritants abound, trade across what is one of the world’s most heavily militarised borders is severely restricted both in the number of items that are permitted to be bought and sold, and the hours during which the customs are open for business.
Exporters are forced to route the bulk of trade via a third party such as Dubai, raising business costs, slowing deliveries and inflating prices. Business leaders on both sides bemoan the untapped potential of hundreds of millions of new customers.
Islamabad wants India to lower what it says are unfair barriers to trade, such as cumbersome approval procedures for exporters selling anything from cement to fruit and vegetables.
Another sore point is India’s continued opposition to a scheme proposed by the European Union to boost textile exports from areas of Pakistan ravaged by floods with duty waivers.
EU and Pakistani diplomats have said India could drop its veto against the scheme.[/QUOTE]

@ Aeronaut - Now This Guy Represents India , Its his Views that Represents India , So will u Belive Him or BV ?

Self delete (Aeronaut deleted it and so did I)

@ chinese members ...i am tired of your statements that don't mess with pakistan , he is our brother and all that b.s , always trying to be the big daddy ......if a situation arises were india and pakistan may become good friends then it will be like an egg on the dragons face .....

......if a situation arises were india and pakistan may become good friends then it will be like an egg on the dragons face .....

Why exactly?

You think Pakistan will join your side after what you did in 1971? And turn against China?

Wet dreams are free I guess. :lol:

Truth must be exposed on Pakistanis. WHAT INDIANS WANT IS TO DESTROY PAKISTAN ECONOMICALLY. PAKISTANI BROTHERS OPEN EYES & RAISE THE ECONOMY.

In one other Indian program a year ago i saw one Indian professor lecturing his students to harm & target the economy of Pakistan. Once the economy is destroyed there will be no development money, no health, education, poor life style, no food, no army nothing. Angry people will create massive chaos, there will be looting, killing for money & all kind of criminal acts.

Time is demanding to all Pakistanis to do whatever you can to save & raise the economy, don't wait for any special govt. We have few years in hand to save the country. Spread the message all over Pakistan.

Besharam polititions are super busy in thankings of UNSC seats & MFN, sleeping dumbs making the nation fool. This is slap on those dumb $h1t$.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN.
DEATH TO THOSE WHO EVEN THINK HARMING PAKISTAN.:pakistan::sniper:

Why exactly?

You think Pakistan will join your side after what you did in 1971? And turn against China?

Wet dreams are free I guess. :lol:

Pakistan & China brotherhood is transparent & there is no wall between it, any one who tries to create a wall between must be crushed by Pakistanis & Chinese.

As some one says "This brotherhood is higher than Himalayas & deeper than oceans":pakistan::china::smitten:

Its a article written in July 2008 and posted with fake and provocative thread title.

Stable pakistan is not in India's favor that individual point of view in a democratic country.

Reasons are:

pakistani economy will grow

pakistan will get more money for military and nukes

pakistan's image in the world will improve

India will continue to face terrorism

India will continue to face fake currency

the list goes on..............

Back
Top Bottom