What's new

Remove Pakistan Completely: Bharat Verma

Let us rename him Akhand Bharat Vermin! Then he can chew up Pakistan, Afghanistan, BD, Nepal, Tibet,SL, Myanmar, and then take a pause for further chewing.

This is what "exactly" i wanted to extract.

Please forward this to BV. HowStuffWorks "What's Mutual Assured Destruction?"

India and Pakistan do not have the capability to ensure MAD in its true sense at the moment...

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Just in case if anyone hasn't noticed , BV does tell what to do but does not say "how to". According to his assessment Pakistan is on a brink of collapse. My question would be , when was the last time when Indians were actually not thinking the same thing in last 60 years ?

India cannot achieve any of its objectives through military means , all they can do is try to destabilize Pakistan internally which they are doing. 1000 cuts to Pakistan maybe painful but wont be fatal , if Pakistan as per BV theory was to disintegrate it would already have done so 5 years ago.

BV consistently underestimates us , which is rather good for Pakistan , its not everyday you get an enemy who underestimates you.

Do not demean Pakistan by according a status of enemy to Bharat Verma

nothing new India is trying for this from some time now

TTP, BlA, Karachi (target killings) and so o on...................

, unfortunate for India this can't happen now.

Once Pakistan gets a "real" leadership, we will be back on track and up to par with India. If India wants to annihilate Pakistan, now is the right time. Don't let the opportunity go to waste - give us your best shot! :cheesy: :pakistan:

This is what pakistan has been saying from the past 60+ years, how many more years will you give the same excuse of bad leadership for pakistans failure.

That is possible but not desirable , i am sure Pakistan can generate 20 million armed men for battle on moment's notice. I am not in favor of Chinese military involvement , as why should they have to fight for us. On that note Pakistan would never lobby China to start a conflict or fight and sacrifice Chinese servicemen in our name.

Yes you are capable to raise 20 million guys with AKs on moments notice.

And the same guys create problems each and everyday. There is always an opposite side, rather 'side effects' for it.

nothing new India is trying for this from some time now

TTP, BlA, Karachi (target killings) and so o on...................

, unfortunate for India this can't happen now.

All the killing is done by your citizens and to your citizens, now blame us for your non capability..

You are Wrong My friend , BV Type Species Resides on Your Side too

They don't represent Pakistan nor they sit in our Military related - highly reputed Think Tanks unlike BV.

People like Zaid Hamid etc are private Think Tanks and don't represent the country or our military machine.

The downfall of Pakistan means the eternal chaos in our backyard.

Even Pakistan doesn't ask our involvement, we won't let this to happen.

At least China will provide the weapons for free if India dares to attack Pakistan.

As you provided in 1971 war, where you promised that they will attack India too, poor Pakistani administration believed and escalated the war, finally US came to help them not you.Please Stop Provoking and pushing Pakistan for you cause.

As for as above article is concerned, it is just an article written by a person for some cheap publicity, who is not even known in India and you are making him famous.

Mere words by some one will not change any thing, Even many chines have written about India on the same line from the past 50 years and nothing has changed, So just read it and laugh at there Ignorance, they deserve nothing more.

Come on , i expect an analysis from you not a dumb 1 and a half liner ! - So you reckon we should kiss each other and go to sleep wile IDR and other Think Tanks who have genuine following in Indian Military Structure weave a web of destruction for us and plan to bring war to our families ?

What analysis can anyone offer expect that the man needs clinical help-I just think it's plain stupid - and the editors need a boot up their you know what for approving of that kind of thing for publishing

But look, lets say that the editors know their audience what does it say about IDR?

Abay iska to naam hi bharat verma hai? :lol: Why taking this piece of retardness so seriously? Funny this is ..bharti generals take advice from him :laugh: No wonder the world laugh at bhartis when they claim "Yes,we are capable to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom