What's new

Remove Pakistan Completely: Bharat Verma

IDR editors must be asleep at the wheel - it was jst silly to forward this kind of stuff for publication and imagine that ordinary readers will find any merit in it.

50413_262043506106_6035471_n.jpg

I dont believe it anymore.

Last thing we want is to drag China into a war , We are not Israel , don't drag friends into conflicts , we will fight to the death for our survival if India invades - by ourselves !

when was the last time you guys fought any war by "yourselves" ?

I wonder if Russia would let this happen. Indian is looking at Central Asia after they "remove" Pakistan.

The downfall of Pakistan means the eternal chaos in our backyard.

Even Pakistan doesn't ask our involvement, we won't let this to happen.

At least China will provide the weapons for free if India dares to attack Pakistan.

That is possible but not desirable , i am sure Pakistan can generate 20 million armed men for battle on moment's notice. I am not in favor of Chinese military involvement , as why should they have to fight for us. On that note Pakistan would never lobby China to start a conflict or fight and sacrifice Chinese servicemen in our name.

The need of the hour is to keep India pressurized , from the tone of the article you could guess that how the author is pissing his pants already when looking at our economic and military cooperation.

Pakistan after Gwadar will give another "gift" to you guys , something that you have long wanted - a oil and gas pipe through our territory.

Lets keep it to that [strategic superiority over India] and not get china to fight with muscle and blood for Pakistan.

Sad Your Govt dont Share Your Views , China Wont Risk its Business With India for Pakistan

Let's say India has lot of business with Pakistan and there is risk that if India didn't give up IOK than they will lose the business, So - by your logic India won't risk the business?

The downfall of Pakistan means the eternal chaos in our backyard.

Even Pakistan doesn't ask our involvement, we won't let this to happen.

At least China will provide the weapons for free if India dares to attack Pakistan.

Buddy, they don't dare anyway. They kept boasting about "surgical strikes" in response to the Mumbai attacks, but we all saw what happened.

The number is important but more important is to organize people wisely and in time.
An effective mobilization system is of vitally importance and could also save a lot during peace time.

when was the last time you guys fought any war by "yourselves" ?

Lets not be dragged too far away in history , we were defeated in 1971 - had a balanced warfare result in 48 - 65. Germans lost two world wars so what ?

Situation post 1998 is different , we have the capability to change the above sentence and replace "Pakistan" with "India".

Back
Top Bottom