What's new

Remembrance of Sikh Genocide by Hegemonic "Secular" State

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was Indian? Typical bhaiya sardar mentality of Indian sikhs is disgusting. If Guru Nanak was not Pakistani then he didn't simply exist and you guys have invented him. Because without us Guru Nanak can't possibly exist.
which pakistan? - the one that born on 1947 or the west pakistan in which you are living currently.

i live in Jalandhar, Punjab, India??
any delusional pakistani want to ask question about punjab??..dare to!!!

Yea you should have thought of all that when forming a country in that manner, hoping that religion would bind them together. Indians told you it was a ludicrous idea in 1947, but you went ahead. The inevitable end occured.

And how does it matter what the distane from the capital is? California is very far from Washington DC. How did Britain protect the Falkland islands? The country's war planners are supposed to take all that into account and come up with a strategy. Your armymen did not do that. Lost half the country. Ha ha ha.

Alright Baniya it's useless talking to you Baniya people, you will never understand simple logic.

i live in Jalandhar, Punjab, India??
any delusional pakistani want to ask question about punjab??..dare to!!!

Bihari ki aulaad jha kiun apna time waste kar raha hai, bhul gheya 84 mein kese hindus ne tumari li thi.

Beta i challange your inferior kind to show guts, no Pakistani respect Indian and neither is scared of hindus.
I told you, we don't want your respect. Getting respected by terrorists is not a good thing, similarly the respect of Pakistanis is not either. But you will fear us. Fear us so much that your army has not dared to attack India again in uniform, since the ignominy of 1971. Now fighting is outsourced to "non state actors", while armymen run petrrol pumps and cinema theaters. Pathetic.

Alright Baniya it's useless talking to you Baniya people, you will never understand simple logic.
LOL. Clearly you have nothing to say in response. Tough luck, enjoy the humiliation.

Indians, i.e Hindus still condemn the attack launched against our sikh brothers. Indira Gandhi got what she deserved for such a ruthless act.

You are asking from haryana jat who is only 1/8 jat at this point and rest bengali/bihari.
who is at more risk of genetic disease .. inbred or people who marriage outside their family? You are a genetic expert bring out your charts !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom