What's new

Remembrance of Sikh Genocide by Hegemonic "Secular" State

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Guru Nanak Dev was not a Pakistani ( Saints dont hold a nationality nor material restrictions of the world effect them ).

and have u read about his teachings???

He was Indian? Typical bhaiya sardar mentality of Indian sikhs is disgusting. If Guru Nanak was not Pakistani then he didn't simply exist and you guys have invented him. Because without us Guru Nanak can't possibly exist.

Really feel sad for u lot...u were forced to convert on tip of sword and then left to rust in the area which everyone now calls Pakistan :undecided::(

Loyalty doesn't go for a toss for Sikhs...they fight and destroy their opponents in battlefield. Because a political party did injustice to us, u expect us to remain not loyal to our motherland ? Maybe some other communities possess that trait but not Sikhs. We chose this place and standby that !!
Proud of your patriotism bro...

Yes heavy price lol, we are here and now nuclear power. I wish we payed heavy price like that all the times. Traitor hindu a** licker like you should sucide right now.
As if becoming a nuclear power was due to the defeat at Longewala. Dude, no point in living in denial - you lost. Utterly, floored, quelled, vanquished. Surrendered meekly, in the largest surrender since WW2. 120 mostly Sikh soldiers sent 2000 mard-e-momins of PA running back where they came from.

bindarwala and subramanium swamy were said to be very good friends . Its is said bindarwala himself was more of a sadhu and because of the politics which congress played with him led him to choose this path of terrorism which was a mistake committed by him . Well in those times congress would have declared even modi as a terrorist .

its interesting how people think 1984 was a problem between hindus and sikhs .during a conversation between swamy and binderwala , swamy asked him why he wanted a khalistan and as an indian he opposed it.
bindarwala replied by saying that he wants to bring people back to sikh culture in punjab who are more attracted to westernization.
To which swamy replied by saying if you want to make a khalistan then take whole of india why just punjab .

there is a lot of meaning in that statement .

the amount of respect we have for sri ram , the same respect we have for guru nanak ji

don't blame us for a crime which we never committed .

Beta after 1984 sikhs eliminated hindus from their villages. Only now things are gettinf better and biharis are taking over.

The worst thing we see here is.

A Pakistani arguing with Sikhs about Sikh issues. :D

I remember one Indian political expert slammed Pakistani panelist for teaching him what India is.

Is it a disease with most Pakistanis?

Tommorow you will go to USA and teach americans what true USA is. :rofl:

Infantry's finest hour in modern times was in the battle of Longewala, where 120 (mostly Sikh) soldiers held off a combined arms assault by a Pakistani armour regiment and infantry brigade and artillery regiment, and sent 2000 Pakistani soldiers in hundreds of vehicles retreating all the way back to Rahim yar Khan where they came from. That was the end of Pakistan's brilliant strategy of "The defence of the east lies in the west". 120 soldiers spoilt that theory.

This man roared like a "Simh" that day, and the medals on his chest you see is the reason that Pakistan is half its former size:

View attachment 148546

I don't think there is a single powerful post that a Sikh has not held in the country - President, Prime minister, service chiefs, chairman of the planning commision...now let's see how many Sikhs have risen to any of these positions in Pakistan. The number is...any guesses?

It's surreal to hear Pakistanis shedding fake tears for Sikhs or anybody else. Every India, Sikh or not will have the same response - they can shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

We all know most battles like this are exaggerated by Baniya elite of India

33,000 PAKISTANI Army surrounded by 1,500,000 Baniya soldiers. That's 1:45 ratio in East Pakistan. Who do you think it's gonna win?

and I never knew Baniya don't know math... Bangladesh is not half of Pakistan

the author of the article is once again a ****.

To all those Pakistanis trying to claim their nation as some sort of paradise for minorities/Sikhs and India as some sort of hemogenic hellhole, tell me if you would ever have a sight like this in your nation, EVER:

Gurpurab (birthday of Guru Nanak Dev Ji) celebrations at the President of India's house with the Prime Minister of India (A Hindu), the President of India (a Hindu) and the Vice President of India (a Muslim) paying their respects?

We all know most battles like this are exaggerated by Baniya elite of India

33,000 PAKISTANI Army surrounded by 1,500,000 Baniya soldiers. That's 1:45 ratio in East Pakistan. Who do you think it's gonna win?

and I never knew Baniya don't know math... Bangladesh is not half of Pakistan
And who told you to distribute forces in that ludicrous manner? Didn't you armymen have any brains? They thought that the "defenceof the east lies in the west". But that doctrine ignominously crashed at longewalla, and PA could not advance into India on the west. Don't make excuses for your pathetic planning and execution.

As for half - I meant half in terms of population, not square inches. In fact it was more than half. Maybe your madrassa education prevented you from understanding that.

As if becoming a nuclear power was due to the defeat at Longewala. Dude, no point in living in denial - you lost. Utterly, floored, quelled, vanquished. Surrendered meekly, in the largest surrender since WW2. 120 mostly Sikh soldiers sent 2000 mard-e-momins of PA running back where they came from.

Geographical disadvantge played huge role. Otheriwse i know your kin from inside out. Despite being 7 times bigger bhaiya hindus/sikhs still get middle finger from us. We simply do not respect you, your kin is coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom