What's new

Remembrance of Sikh Genocide by Hegemonic "Secular" State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their inclusion has been slow for sure but mostly because those Muslims who left to Pakistan were the educated and elites, those who remained in India were backward and have traditionally not placed much importance in education- which is now,thankfully, changing.

These 15% will soon be able to join the Indian growth story in a huge way and will do India proud don't you worry.

What a disgusting lie propagated to you the Indian media. The educated and elites wanted to stay in India as they were more attached to their land. It was the poor and the ones sick of living under Hindu dominance who left for Pakistan.

Unfortunately the educated and rich Indian Muslims never even bothered with their poor brothers as they were too busy reaping the fruit of Secular India. So while the rich got richer, the poor got poorer.

Lol, we do not consider making of Bangladesh as defeat. Lets see you guys in Pakistan border if anyone you have guts to challange us.
it was a Pathan who signed the surrender papers in front of the Sikh if you forgot.

have u read something about sikhism??? do you know the basic fundamentals of it?

just asking?

I have read about ancient Pakistani Guru Nanak. Current day Indian sikhsm do not interest me.

it was a Pathan who signed the surrender papers in front of the Sikh if you forgot.

So? Bango were traitors. Nothing special about defeating 33k muslim army with 1.5 million hindus. I challange hindus and sikh bhaiya sardars to show guts against proper Pakistan.

So? Bango were traitors. Nothing special about defeating 33k muslim army with 1.5 million hindus. I challange hindus and sikh bhaiya sardars to show guts against proper Pakistan.
There was another Pakistani dude who was saying Pashtuns and Balochs were Munafiqs for attacking Pakistan ... anyone who is against you guys suddenly becomes non Muslim. You have no honor .. only hot air.

I have read about ancient Pakistani Guru Nanak. Current day Indian sikhsm do not interest me.

First Guru Nanak Dev was not a Pakistani ( Saints dont hold a nationality nor material restrictions of the world effect them ).

and have u read about his teachings???

They should keep trying and if needs be we will be ready to once again tell them where they can shove it:

‘Sikhs formed a formidable force and were the reason for Pakistan’s defeat in 1971’ - Indian Express
Infantry's finest hour in modern times was in the battle of Longewala, where 120 (mostly Sikh) soldiers held off a combined arms assault by a Pakistani armour regiment and infantry brigade and artillery regiment, and sent 2000 Pakistani soldiers in hundreds of vehicles retreating all the way back to Rahim yar Khan where they came from. That was the end of Pakistan's brilliant strategy of "The defence of the east lies in the west". 120 soldiers spoilt that theory.

This man roared like a "Simh" that day, and the medals on his chest you see is the reason that Pakistan is half its former size:

kuldip-610x225.jpg

I don't think there is a single powerful post that a Sikh has not held in the country - President, Prime minister, service chiefs, chairman of the planning commision...now let's see how many Sikhs have risen to any of these positions in Pakistan. The number is...any guesses?

It's surreal to hear Pakistanis shedding fake tears for Sikhs or anybody else. Every India, Sikh or not will have the same response - they can shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

What a disgusting lie propagated to you the Indian media. The educated and elites wanted to stay in India as they were more attached to their land. It was the poor and the ones sick of living under Hindu dominance who left for Pakistan.
What an outright lie. Of the two nations only one has feudal land lords dating back to pre-partition, India undertook land reforms that Pakistan did not. Your nation is still suffering as a result of this.

bindarwala and subramanium swamy were said to be very good friends . Its is said bindarwala himself was more of a sadhu and because of the politics which congress played with him led him to choose this path of terrorism which was a mistake committed by him . Well in those times congress would have declared even modi as a terrorist .

its interesting how people think 1984 was a problem between hindus and sikhs .during a conversation between swamy and binderwala , swamy asked him why he wanted a khalistan and as an indian he opposed it.
bindarwala replied by saying that he wants to bring people back to sikh culture in punjab who are more attracted to westernization.
To which swamy replied by saying if you want to make a khalistan then take whole of india why just punjab .

there is a lot of meaning in that statement .

the amount of respect we have for sri ram , the same respect we have for guru nanak ji

don't blame us for a crime which we never committed .

Remember battle of longewala . Your army paid heavy price for messing with sikhs of 4th Punjab regiment.

Yes heavy price lol, we are here and now nuclear power. I wish we payed heavy price like that all the times. Traitor hindu a** licker like you should sucide right now.

There was another Pakistani dude who was saying Pashtuns and Balochs were Munafiqs for attacking Pakistan ... anyone who is against you guys suddenly becomes non Muslim. You have no honor .. only hot air.
It is not his fault , just a side effect of madrassa education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom