What's new

Remembrance of Sikh Genocide by Hegemonic "Secular" State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta after 1984 sikhs eliminated hindus from their villages. Only now things are gettinf better and biharis are taking over.
Another blatant lie. This was actually propaganda the Congress were spreading at the time to cause more anti-Sikh sentiment but there is no truth to it.

And who told you to distribute forces in that ludicrous manner? Didn't you armymen have any brains? They thought that the "defenceof the east lies in the west". But that doctrine ignominously crashed at longewalla, and PA could not advance into India on the west. Don't make excuses for your pathetic planning and execution.

As for half - I meant half in terms of population, not square inches. In fact it was more than half. Maybe your madrassa education prevented you from understanding that.

How is a nation supposed to protect a region is 3000 km from its capital?

You can't just teleport soldiers. Plus Mukti Bahini, anti PAKISTANI Bengalis, and Indian Army. I always knew that West Pakistan and East Pakistan couldn't exist.

Another blatant lie. This was actually propaganda the Congress were spreading at the time to cause more anti-Sikh sentiment but there is no truth to it.

Lol

Wtf a uk sikh chuhra will know anything about punjab? Khalistani sikh jatts literarly eliminated every hindu from their villages after 1984. Congress propaganda lol

He was Indian? Typical bhaiya sardar mentality of Indian sikhs is disgusting. If Guru Nanak was not Pakistani then he didn't simply exist and you guys have invented him. Because without us Guru Nanak can't possibly exist.

you ignored the question .....have u read his teachings??? ...I guess not thats why u didnt answered

another one of pseudo expert on Sikhism .

a saint dont belong to a nation .......he was nor a Indian nor a Pakistani ( btw there was no Pakistan at that time ....Pakistan was made in 1947 ........ur History belongs to India :partay: )

sometime try arguing with a adult british sikh ......if u dont wanna talk sense with an Indian Sikh ................British Sikhs are more hardline then Indian sikhs like @Abingdonboy ....do it face to face not on Internet ......he will explain in detail if Guru Nanak was Pakistani or not:bunny:

I can't understand why some guys on this forum shed crocodile tears for Sikhs. Condition of minorities is far better in India than our western neighbour .
Pakistani Christians Burned Alive Were Attacked by 1,200 People: Kin - NBC News
Funny thing is they feel like they only are the smarter or intellectual ones others are stupid to understand what they are trying to do, they feel that showing emotions for minorities of india using history would some how make indian minorities support pakistan against india.:lol:

Geographical disadvantge played huge role. Otheriwse i know your kin from inside out. Despite being 7 times bigger bhaiya hindus/sikhs still get middle finger from us. We simply do not respect you, your kin is coward.
Pathetic excuses after performing the largest surrender, and getting cut into two. As if you were not aware of the geography beforehand, and couldnt have distributed forces properly. Look at them, shamelessly bowing their heads in submission before the superior power:

1971_War_Pakistani_troops_surrender.jpg

LOL. Tough talk from a nation that ignominously collapsed in 13 days, and surrendered half the country and 93,000 personnel. You don't have to respect us - but you will fear us. That is all we want.

Lol

Wtf a uk sikh chuhra will know anything about punjab? Khalistani sikh jatts literarly eliminated every hindu from their villages after 1984. Congress propaganda lol
I know more than a person from another faith and nationality who has no idea what he is talking about.

My ancestral village in Punjab (India) that I visit often has Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims living in perfect harmony, there is even a Mosque (or some kind of Islamic centre I'm not sure). Stop believing the nonsense your media and Pakistani school books tell you.

Do not lie hindu g.

Deluded Muzzie,

India captured 14000sq KM of Pakistan compared to 126sq KM captured by Pakistan.

Apart from that, in 1971 Mard-e-Momin suffered such shameful and horrible defeats that they are still taught in all military academies as an example of Disaster.

Battle of Longewala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An infantry battalion annihilated an Armored division.

Battle of Basantar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India defeated Pakistan even after being outnumbered and Outgunned.

So? Bango were traitors. Nothing special about defeating 33k muslim army with 1.5 million hindus. I challange hindus and sikh bhaiya sardars to show guts against proper Pakistan.

From where are you pulling out these stats, from your ***

Indian Army in 1971: 500,000

Pakistan Army in 1971: 365,000

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Deluded Muzzie,

India captured 14000sq KM of Pakistan compared to 126sq KM captured by Pakistan.

Apart from that, in 1971 Mard-e-Momin suffered such shameful and horrible defeats that they are still taught in all military academies as an example of Disaster.

Battle of Longewala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A infantry battalion annihilated an Armored division.

Battle of Basantar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India defeated Pakistan even after being outnumbered.

From where are you pulling out these stats, from your ***

Indian Army in 1971: 500,000

Pakistan Army in 1971: 365,000

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hindu do not quote me with your lies. 1.5 million vs 33k is historical fact you dumb retarded hindu.

How is a nation supposed to protect a region is 3000 km from its capital?

You can't just teleport soldiers. Plus Mukti Bahini, anti PAKISTANI Bengalis, and Indian Army. I always knew that West Pakistan and East Pakistan couldn't exist.
Yea you should have thought of all that when forming a country in that manner, hoping that religion would bind them together. Indians told you it was a ludicrous idea in 1947, but you went ahead. The inevitable end occured.

And how does it matter what the distane from the capital is? California is very far from Washington DC. How did Britain protect the Falkland islands? The country's war planners are supposed to take all that into account and come up with a strategy. Your armymen did not do that. Lost half the country. Ha ha ha.

Pathetic excuses after performing the largest surrender, and getting cut into two. As if you were not aware of the geography beforehand, and couldnt have distributed forces properly. Look at them, shamelessly bowing their heads in submission before the superior power:

View attachment 148559

LOL. Tough talk from a nation that ignominously collapsed in 13 days, and surrendered half the country and 93,000 personnel. You don't have to respect us - but you will fear us. That is all we want.

Beta i challange your inferior kind to show guts, no Pakistani respect Indian and neither is scared of hindus.

Whoopty doo, 2 positions for Muslim while they are 15% of India. Any Muslim PM? Any Muslim SC judge? Thought so. President of India is just a celebratory position.
friend, right acorss the border here in India, we do not live in a theocracy

India = freedom for all to worship, or not worship, anything they want

you want to go by the sensationalist media ? ok.. we don't care about your brainwashing, just stop supporting terrorists, there are no good and bad terrorists.. by now I think you've got bitten as well

sabka saath, sabka vikas.. watch and learn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom