What's new

Remembrance of Sikh Genocide by Hegemonic "Secular" State

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is at more risk of genetic disease .. inbred or people who marriage outside their family? You are a genetic expert bring out your charts !!!

scientifically speaking , a person with multi ethnic genes are more sucessfull ..............marriage same gene pool depletes the gene quality which leads to many diseases happening early in life

who is at more risk of genetic disease .. inbred or people who marriage outside their family? You are a genetic expert bring out your charts !!!

Beta 41% of you marry biharis etc while few % of us marry cousins. I don't need to remind you once jat marry outside he is not jat but harami. I have no idea why you guys call your self jats.

scientifically speaking , a person with multi ethnic genes are more sucessfull ..............marriage same gene pool depletes the gene quality which leads to many diseases happening early in life

And muslims Pakistanis freerly marry any muslims. We do not believe in caste inbreeding.

Beta 41% of you marry biharis etc while few % of us marry cousins. I don't need to remind you once jat marry outside he is not jat but harami. I have no idea why you guys call your self jats.
I guess you haven't heard the saying ... Jaat ke aayi Jaatni kehlayi ... jaat loose their bragging rights when they marry within cousins. thats a clear death wish.

Infantry's finest hour in modern times was in the battle of Longewala, where 120 (mostly Sikh) soldiers held off a combined arms assault by a Pakistani armour regiment and infantry brigade and artillery regiment, and sent 2000 Pakistani soldiers in hundreds of vehicles retreating all the way back to Rahim yar Khan where they came from. That was the end of Pakistan's brilliant strategy of "The defence of the east lies in the west". 120 soldiers spoilt that theory.

This man roared like a "Simh" that day, and the medals on his chest you see is the reason that Pakistan is half its former size:

View attachment 148546

I don't think there is a single powerful post that a Sikh has not held in the country - President, Prime minister, service chiefs, chairman of the planning commision...now let's see how many Sikhs have risen to any of these positions in Pakistan. The number is...any guesses?

It's surreal to hear Pakistanis shedding fake tears for Sikhs or anybody else. Every India, Sikh or not will have the same response - they can shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

And Capt. Bana Singh who killed their 4 SSG Mard-e-momins in hand to hand combat in Siachen.

no wonder sikhs say that their 1 is equivalent to many on the opposite side.

You must have heard 95% of such folks with genetic disorder in UK are British Pakistanis. @save_ghenda tera Harappadna kya bolna hai.

If the response of every single Indian member, Sikhs and non Sikhs alike, hasn't conveyed the message to Pakistanis, I will try to make it plain - your ridiculous attempts to stoke religious disharmony in India will not work. We are not like you, where loyalty to the nation is based on religious beliefs. Sikh or atheist or muslim or Parsi, most of us are Indians first - anybody who fails to understand that, does so at their own peril.

I guess you haven't heard the saying ... Jaat ke aayi Jaatni kehlayi ... jaat loose their bragging rights when they marry within cousins. thats a clear death wish.

I see lots of jat users in this thread despite being only 1/8 jat and rest biharis and bengalis. We do not believe in hindu system, and haryanvi jats were bhaiya looking anyways. I have no idea how this jat shat thing was invented.

Bhai kyo dimag kharab kar rahe ho isske sath pehle bhi bahot baar yeh baat ho chuki hai.... Inn kamo me yeh saala Zaid Hamid and Zakir Hussain ka bhi baap hai...Kisi ki maane ga nahi par bhokta rahega

If the response of every single Indian member, Sikhs and non Sikhs alike, hasn't conveyed the message to Pakistanis, I will try to make it plain - your ridiculous attempts to stoke religious disharmony in India will not work. We are not like you, where loyalty to the nation is based on religious beliefs. Sikh or atheist or muslim or Parsi, most of us are Indians first - anybody who fails to understand that, does so at their own peril.

Hindu do not worry, pdf will not turn these bhaiya sikhs against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom