What's new

Remembrance of Sikh Genocide by Hegemonic "Secular" State

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have heard 95% of such folks with genetic disorder in UK are British Pakistanis. @save_ghenda tera Harappadna kya bolna hai.
i can't believe you forgot when he admitted this couple of months ago. I guess that's what made him to go really deep into genetics

Why your tall martial kind has no history and surrendered to everyone while those short height bhaiyas asskicked everyone and even ruled over your land. :lol::lol:

You are getting boring, again martial theory. Let me guess your next few posts will be about aryans, whiteness, etc See my other thread where high caste hindus are raping your low caste bihari dalit woman and killing them.

Take care

Last edited:
And Capt. Bana Singh who killed their 4 SSG Mard-e-momins in hand to hand combat in Siachen.

no wonder sikhs say that their 1 is equivalent to many on the opposite side.
That post was so important to them that they named it after the founder of their nation - "Qaid post". Today the signboard says "Bana post".:lol:

They conquered land as far as Malaysia-Indonesia. There are only one people in whole south asia who never ruled over their own land, you-know-who. :lol::lol:

Aryo-Dravidian these people of your proudly claim foreign origin and do not want to associate themselves with biharis. Lol

Today some brahmin raped 6 native bihari dalits and killed them.

You are getting boring, again martial theory. Let me guess your next few posts will be about aryans, whiteness, etc See my other thread where high caste hindus are raping your low caste bihari dalit woman and killing them.

Take care harami

why you don't answer thing properly, tumhare tall muscles mein koi dum kyon nahi hai. :lol:

And who told you to distribute forces in that ludicrous manner? Didn't you armymen have any brains? They thought that the "defenceof the east lies in the west". But that doctrine ignominously crashed at longewalla, and PA could not advance into India on the west. Don't make excuses for your pathetic planning and execution.

As for half - I meant half in terms of population, not square inches. In fact it was more than half. Maybe your madrassa education prevented you from understanding that.

The numbers are wrong.

i can't believe you forgot when he admitted this couple of months ago. I guess that's what made him to go really deep into genetics

isne harappadna mein sabka khaka taiyar karke rakha hai. Aur chahta bhi hai ki hum isse puche. :lol:

But Dravdian never ruled anyone

Here ignoramus

Chola Empire Map.png

It's funny how the subject (Sikhs and 1984) aren't being discussed anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom