What's new

Remembrance of Sikh Genocide by Hegemonic "Secular" State

Status
Not open for further replies.
You boast about your pure ANI blood?????

Get your DNA TESTED YOU CARRY 30% ASI GENES.

GET REPLACE YOUR 30% CORRUPTED GENES.

i do not boast, he is boasting about ruling. When the fact is natives are still humiliated in Bihar, see my other thread where brahmin have raped 6 native biharis.

Its like Indians claiming Babur was Indian and he ruled Pakistan from Delhi.

Dravidian only ruled themselves. Those other territories are just the regions which traded the Cholas.
That's like saying every country of the world is subordinate of USA because it trades with if

Subordinate means that a King was defeated but allowed to function as a vassal or governor by victorious King.

Dravidian only ruled themselves. Those other territories are just the regions which traded the Cholas.
That's like saying every country of the world is subordinate of USA because it trades with if

how do you know ICY. BTW did you get your ID card.

i do not boast, he is boasting about ruling. When the fact is natives are still humiliated in Bihar, see my other thread where brahmin have raped 6 native biharis.

First care about your Ahmadias and Shiya and Hazaras and Balochies then talk about India.

Jesus Christ and his many miracles! This forum is flooded with Indians, as you can see from this thread. Not too long until this forum becomes an Indian slum. :lol:

Pandey ji .. thodi bahut chul bul aap bhi karo yahan ... matlab sawad adhura reh jayega aapke bina !!!
Bhai. . . Yaha ane ka time hi kam milta. . . . Lughayi ne slots gher rakhe pure.:D

Waise bhabhi ji se kya jhagda kar liya ? :eek:

you got nothing to boast about .. sit back in a corner and listen to the Mullah for further instructions !!!

Indians are extremely obsessed with Pakistan.
Even in PDF which is a PAKISTANI forum, on every thread it will always be 2 Pakistanis vs 10 Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom