What's new

Remembrance of Sikh Genocide by Hegemonic "Secular" State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are extremely obsessed with Pakistan.
Even in PDF which is a PAKISTANI forum, on every thread it will always be 2 Pakistanis vs 10 Indians
reproduce more ... I would suggest !!!

I was about to go for Zeher hai ke pyaar tera Chumma protest at front of RSS office ... comrade Bhabhi ko bahut mushkil se manaya !!

Hain sachi ??

Yaha akele me lene ke liye papad belne pad rahe.

Aap danke ki chot pe tandav kar aaye :mad::mad::mad:

Jesus Christ and his many miracles! This forum is flooded with Indians, as you can see from this thread. Not too long until this forum becomes an Indian slum. :lol:

It's 5th generation warfare, my friend. So you better get your people some education, electricity and Internet access soon or the Indians are gonna bury you:D

Holy shite, I can't count the number of Pakistani muslims here whom are the experts of OP BlueStar in the Sikh independence/autonomy movement and thier undying support on this forum for such. Look at how brave muslims are getting a prosperous life from Pakistan ISIS and ISI, that the Sikhs should just convert to Islam and throw away the basic principles of their faith because Islam is #1. These Sikhs after all are just stupid being used by a modern nation state, that protects minority rights. So why not just convert to Islam, join Pakistan, and no more mobs, terrorism, or sucide bombers on top of that we can have voice with a super power to be Pakistan.

It's 5th generation warfare, my friend. So you better get your people some education, electricity and Internet access soon or the Indians are gonna bury you:D
I think we just took the attack a notch up .. maybe 5+ gen warfare !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom