What's new

Remembrance of Sikh Genocide by Hegemonic "Secular" State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahi bandhu, TV pe hi dekhna hi sahi hai. :lol:
I see what you did there ... point has been noted ... will retaliate at the time and place of my choosing !!

Real, issue, wait to see Justice at least before I have children. Those politicians whose thugs that chanted 'hindu muslim, bhai bhai' while killing Sikhs should be brought to justice. Modi should clean this up, if he doesn't try, I will be disappointed.

It's 5th generation warfare, my friend. So you better get your people some education, electricity and Internet access soon or the Indians are gonna bury you:D
It will take Pakistan a really long time to teach our young ones in how to write such unintelligible nonsense as Indians write on this forum. To be frank I think it a task that we simply can’t achieve :p: :cry:

So, Sikh head of army, sikh deputy chairman of planning commision, sikh prime minister
And we get sermons on "secularism" from the land of the pure, where the huge hindu minority population mysteriously vanished, the benevolent protector of christians, ahmadis and bengalis

Haryanvis are former Punjabis .... there is no love lost between the brothers .

Haryianvis are haryanvis, we have haryanvis muslims in Pakistan who are known as bhaiyas. One have to speak some kind of punjabi which they don't.

Anyway haryanvis bhayas killing sikhs in 84 was just show of love.

Aaj to angara ki biryani pel ke aaye, match jaye bhad mein.
Sahi hai yar.

Mai last time jab angara gaya tha tab ek ganv wala mil gaya tha.

Bola aap UP se ho kya . . Maine puchha kaise pehchana ?

Bola abhi aap chilla rahe the na jhante na kilsaao. . To samajh gaua koi UP wala hi hoga :p:p:p

Haryianvis are haryanvis, we have haryanvis muslims in Pakistan who are known as bhaiyas. One have to speak some kind of punjabi which they don't.

Anyway haryanvis bhayas killing sikhs in 84 was just show of love.

Respect them, Bhaiyas ruled your land once, don't forget. ;)

It will take Pakistan a really long time to teach our young ones in how to write such unintelligible nonsense as Indians write on this forum. To be frank I think it a task that we simply can’t achieve :p: :cry:

Don't sell yourself short. Nobody writes more unintelligible nonsense than a Pakistani. Don't be so modest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom