What's new

Remembrance of Sikh Genocide by Hegemonic "Secular" State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muzzie, Check Wikipedia link.

It states Indian Army strength at 500,000 and Pakistani Army strength at 350,000.

FYI; It was a Jewish General in Indian army who broke Pakistan into two.

J. F. R. Jacob - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And the army chief was a Parsi. And the document of surrender was signed by a Pathan and handed to an Indian Sikh. Who the eff are Pakistanis to preach about our people? What do they know of "Unity in diversity"?

I see lots of jat users in this thread despite being only 1/8 jat and rest biharis and bengalis. We do not believe in hindu system, and haryanvi jats were bhaiya looking anyways. I have no idea how this jat shat thing was invented.
Even we aren't main stream Hindus but still better than our inbred counterpart across the border.

Bhai kyo dimag kharab kar rahe ho isske sath pehle bhi bahot baar yeh baat ho chuki hai.... Inn kamo me yeh saala Zaid Hamid and Zakir Hussain ka bhi baap hai...Kisi ki maane ga nahi par bhokta rahega
yaar teri bhabhi se ladai ho rakhi .. kisi pe toh gussa nikalna padega.

Hindu do not worry, pdf will not turn these bhaiya sikhs against you.
I'm assuming you are talking to me, although my name is not 'hindu'. But yes, that's precisely the point I wanted you and the OP to know. You can start a millon threads like these, but will serve no purpose. Keep crying all you want, but Sikhs remain as loyal to India as any other community.

You must have heard 95% of such folks with genetic disorder in UK are British Pakistanis. @save_ghenda tera Harappadna kya bolna hai.

To me genetic dfieincy mean short hehguth and weak body, 99% Indians fit this bill. India is worst effected nation on eath in terms of genetic dieses. Thats why even dogs like Indians are born everyday. Google them

@WebMaster @Horus @Jungibaaz

Please close this thread. My thread has been hijacked by extremist Sikhs and Hindus

Shouldn't extremist Sikhs hate India, according to your theory?

Let this be a lesson to you in future - don't ever try to teach Indians to hate each other. It will not work. I hope you got the point, from the response of every Indian, Sikh or not.

Your thread failed because it attempted the impossible - to instil disharmony in us.

Even we aren't main stream Hindus but still better than our inbred counterpart across the border.

There is no counterpart because we have nothing in common bhaiya jat.

To me genetic dfieincy mean short hehguth and weak body, 99% Indians fit this bill. India is worst effected nation on eath in terms of genetic dieses. Thats why even dogs like Indians are born everyday. Google them

Why your tall martial kind has no history and surrendered to everyone while those short height bhaiyas asskicked everyone and even ruled over your land. :lol::lol:

now thats is very uncivilzed of you mate .

cant we have an ordinary plane disscusion ?

Why your tall martial kind has no history and surrendered to everyone while those short height bhaiyas asskicked everyone and even ruled over your land. :lol::lol:

But Dravdian never ruled anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom