What's new

Remembrance of Sikh Genocide by Hegemonic "Secular" State

Status
Not open for further replies.
A categorical fact, the Congress leaders led the riots, organised the criminal gangs who targeted Sikhs. There are countless stories of Hindus, Muslims and Christians saving their Indian brothers and sisters. As much as it would suit your Pakistani narrative to have this depicted as a Hindu vs Sikh clash nothing could be further from the truth.

I cannot speak for this few Sikhs who for or join Congress, that is their prerogative. Perhaps they feel the party of today is not what it was 30 years ago, I have absolutely no idea. It is irrelevant.

RSS supported the riots and Operation Bluestar. Since RSS is an ally of BJP, which was voted in by Indians, can we assume that Indians were the one who started Anti Sikhism in India?
Amitabh Bachan had a big role in anti Sikh riots. Since many Indians idolize him can we also assume that Indians hate Sikhs?

Also, what's your opinion on Sikhs who voted for Congress after Operation Bluestar in the 80's?

yes it does .. when people were persecuted for the religion they followed they preferred to die to their believes than to bend over backwards to please others.

So did they have arms or not? I never said they literally pillaged anything that is irrelevant whether it happened or not, that is just what accounts say Ram Rai accused them of which got the 9th guru arrested.

Calling Guru Nanak a Pakistani when there wasn't even the concept of Pakistan when Guru Nanak was alive? Are you stupid or what? There is no reasonable explanation for this nonsense.

Guru Nanak would abhor the existence of a religious state like Pakistan.

Bhaiya if we didn't exist then neither did Guru Nanak. stupid bhaiya sardar like you who have invaded east punjab and now talk as if they are punjabis.

Calling Guru Nanak a Pakistani when there wasn't even the concept of Pakistan when Guru Nanak was alive? Are you stupid or what? There is no reasonable explanation for this nonsense.

relax bro .. the sudden influx of bad news coming out of Pakistan regarding minorities has flustered Pakistanis. So they are trying to find some solace in deflecting their anger towards India.

You are an idiot simply because you are replying to him.
The quote of 'drag you down and then beat you by experience' applies to this chap with whom you are arguing. After 20 pages of you telling him something, he would write the same thing again tomorrow.

Sikh and Christians are barely a 100th percentile in Pakistan. How is a minority GONNA hold such key positions.
There were significantly more in 1947, I wonder what happened to all of your minorities?

And tell the truth- minorities are legated BARRED from holding key positions in the Islamic state of Pakistan.

Btw how are Muslims in India?
Any PM, Cheif Of Army, SC judge? Etc...?
The Chief Justice of India has been a Muslim, as is the current head of the IB, the current Vice president, former Presidents have also been Muslims as well as senior generals, movie stars, entrepreneurs etc etc And despite making up only 2% of India's population Sikhs have held every tops position imaginable in India- head of the Army, Navy, President, PM, SC judge, ministers, SC judges etc etc (so if they make up 1% of Pakistan's population they represented even 50% as well in Pakistan?)

As a Pakistani with a very narrow perception of what India is I wouldn't expect you to understand how a secular state like India functions.

I thought you were gonna stop drinking.
Oye don't be cute with me Oye !!!
I asked @Icewolf about it ... but you jumped in ...
Anyways you also started a thread about where you announced that you would be atheist or secular. you went back on your word too :sick:

Even Ranjit Singhs sansi tribe all became Muslims today (out of the ones who were sikh as the rest are Hindu). One of the Pakistanis here also had ancestors who were sikhs who converted to Islam, I believe @Chak Bamu.

Yep they are all muslim sansi jats of Gujrawala now.

RSS supported the riots and Operation Bluestar.
This is a categorical LIE. The RSS and the BJP both organised to protect Sikhs in many areas of Delhi.

Also, what's your opinion on Sikhs who voted for Congress after Operation Bluestar in the 80's?
I've already answered this, it is their prerogative.

People here think that after showing crocodile tears and giving some pump they can buy the loyalty of Sikhs are highly mistaken.

A sikh born in India or having his roots in India never turn against India.

For all i have seen..Sikhs dont shit in the plate they eat.

i despite being a non sikh hold the upmost regard for them...and till date have never seen a sikh beggar in my entire life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom