kargil-war-war-against-terror1.jpg

its 26/07/12 friends

Today's day is 13th Kargil Vijay Diwas :cheers:

Salute all Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives in Kargil

RIP to them

Long live Union of India

CONFLICT CHRONOLOGY

May 3: Pakistani intrusion in Kargil reported by local shepherds
May 5: Army patrols sent up; Five Indian soldier captured and tortured to death.
May 9: Heavy shelling by Pakistan damages ammunition dump in Kargil
May 10: Infiltrations first noticed in Dras, Kaksar and Mushkoh sectors
Mid-May: Army moves in more troops from Kashmir Valley to Kargil Sector
May 26: IAF launches air strikes against infiltrators
May 27: IAF looses two fighters — MiG-21 and MiG-27;. Flt Lt Nachiketa taken POW (Prisioner of War)
May 28: IAF MI-17 shot down by Pakistan; four air crew dead
June 1: Pakistan steps up attacks; bombs NH-1-A
June 5: Indian Army releases documents recovered from three Pakistani soldiers indicating Pakistan’s involvement.
June 6: Indian Army launches major offensive in Kargil
June 9: Indian Army re-captures two key positions in the Batalic sector
June 11: India releases intercepts of conversation between Pakistani Army Chief Gen Pervez Musharraf, while visit to China and Chief of General Staff Lt Gen Aziz Khan in Rawalpindi, as proof of Pakistani Army’s involvement.
June 13: Indian Army secures Tololing in Dras
June 15: US President Bill Clinton, in a telephonic conversation, asks Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to pull out from Kargil
June 29: Indian Army captures two vital posts — Point 5060 and Point 5100 near Tiger Hill
July 2: Indian Army launches three-pronged attack in Kargil
July 4: Indian Army recaptures Tiger Hill after an 11-hour battle
July 5: Indian Army takes control of Dras. Sharif announces Pakistani army’s withdrawal from Kargil following his meeting with Clinton.
July 7: India recaptures Jubar Heights in Batalik
July 11: Pakistan begins pullout; India captures key peaks in Batalik
July 14: PM Vajpayee declares operation Vijay a success. Government sets condition for talks with Pakistan
July 26: Kargil conflict officially comes to an end. Army announces complete eviction of Pak intruders

I salute the kargil veer jawans they gave their life to protect our country from the enemies.We should give support to soldiers they will fight for us. one should think about them they sacrifice their lives for us.When one soldiers give their life , someone lose their husband , son, father and brother.But the soldiers doesn't think about the family when they are at the war field one thing in their mind is one drop of blood to save the country and countrymen.I am proud of the Indian soldiers.They say to us from the borders " We are are here to protect you you go to sleep well".When they are at the borders we can't fear about any danger.

Proud to be an Indian

JAI HIND

kargil-war-war-against-terror1.jpg

its 26/07/12 friends

Today's day is 13th Kargil Vijay Diwas :cheers:

Salute all Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives in Kargil

RIP to them

Long live Union of India

CONFLICT CHRONOLOGY

May 3: Pakistani intrusion in Kargil reported by local shepherds
May 5: Army patrols sent up; Five Indian soldier captured and tortured to death.
May 9: Heavy shelling by Pakistan damages ammunition dump in Kargil
May 10: Infiltrations first noticed in Dras, Kaksar and Mushkoh sectors
Mid-May: Army moves in more troops from Kashmir Valley to Kargil Sector
May 26: IAF launches air strikes against infiltrators
May 27: IAF looses two fighters — MiG-21 and MiG-29;. Flt Lt Nachiketa taken POW (Prisioner of War)
May 28: IAF MI-17 shot down by Pakistan; four air crew dead
June 1: Pakistan steps up attacks; bombs NH-1-A
June 5: Indian Army releases documents recovered from three Pakistani soldiers indicating Pakistan’s involvement.
June 6: Indian Army launches major offensive in Kargil
June 9: Indian Army re-captures two key positions in the Batalic sector
June 11: India releases intercepts of conversation between Pakistani Army Chief Gen Pervez Musharraf, while visit to China and Chief of General Staff Lt Gen Aziz Khan in Rawalpindi, as proof of Pakistani Army’s involvement.
June 13: Indian Army secures Tololing in Dras
June 15: US President Bill Clinton, in a telephonic conversation, asks Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to pull out from Kargil
June 29: Indian Army captures two vital posts — Point 5060 and Point 5100 near Tiger Hill
July 2: Indian Army launches three-pronged attack in Kargil
July 4: Indian Army recaptures Tiger Hill after an 11-hour battle
July 5: Indian Army takes control of Dras. Sharif announces Pakistani army’s withdrawal from Kargil following his meeting with Clinton.
July 7: India recaptures Jubar Heights in Batalik
July 11: Pakistan begins pullout; India captures key peaks in Batalik
July 14: PM Vajpayee declares operation Vijay a success. Government sets condition for talks with Pakistan
July 26: Kargil conflict officially comes to an end. Army announces complete eviction of Pak intruders

i can see intelligence of writer:rofl: mig-29 :enjoy:

Lmao. oof.

Well, we all know there is nothing except that which you can contribute to this thread. Did you say the same thing when your army refused to accept the bodies of your soldiers ?

I never thought I would say such a thing but you forced me to do so.
Apologize if I hurt anybodies feelings.

Well, we all know there is nothing except that which you can contribute to this thread. Did you say the same thing when your army refused to accept the bodies of your soldiers ?

I never thought I would say such a thing but you forced me to do so.
Apologize if I hurt anybodies feelings.

We all know why you Indians come to this website and try to claim Kargil as a victory.

anyone who tries to cross the indian boundary will killed by our great soldiers. dont mess with india. that all i can say to small nations around india, who are struggling to stay put against the rising power. keep ur mouths shut and listen to our orders, or pay the price.

We all know why you Indians come to this website and try to claim Kargil as a victory.

That maybe we cannot tell but we can tell why your "pakistani" site is hosted on "american" which is an enemy country's servers :woot:

Back
Top Bottom