What's new

Remembering Victory> Kargil Vijay Diwas,2012

the political government didnt support this land mark operation by PA in disputed territory.. bottom line!!

the political government didnt support this land mark operation by PA in disputed territory.. bottom line!!

Support :cheesy: , The Political establishment of Pakistan didn't even knew that what the PA army was doing in the Kargil , It has been said by the then PM of Pakistan , and we all know in Pakistan army wields the real power

Indian armed forces: "When you go home ,Tell them of us And say For your Tomorrow We gave our Today."
I salute you to Indian armed forces and we all Indian are proud of you for your noble work.

indepence+india+wallpapers+2012.jpg

Jai hind!!

moderators should delete this anti pakistan thread and ban the posters here......

^^ and why should they?

is there any rule that threads can not be posted on Kargil?

as far as i remember there is no such rule :coffee:

@ IND 151 they should because it is supposed to be "Pakistan" defence forum---unless the moderators are anti pakistan---thye should try to protect pakistan.....

O soldier , you have made me proud,your sacrifice wud b rememberd centuries after you r gone. I feel the gush of blood whenever i say- I am an Indian.

@ IND 151 they should because it is supposed to be "Pakistan" defence forum---unless the moderators are anti pakistan---they should try to protect pakistan.....

is pak so weak that this thread can hurt it?

@ IND 151 they should because it is supposed to be "Pakistan" defence forum---unless the moderators are anti pakistan---thye should try to protect pakistan.....

If you have a problem , report to moderators, no point in maligning the moderators as anti-pakistani because the thread hurts you

moderators should delete this anti pakistan thread and ban the posters here......

You are one of it.... :toast_sign:... what's your problem buddy.... It is Pakistani International forum not only for pakistani's.. ..... i guess there is no rule or it is not banned topic... please move on... take a chill pill :cheers:... don't tell that your ego get hurt ed...

@insecure pakistanis of this Thread : Yaar be a man. Take the facts, live upto it and take steps to not be in that situation again. Thats shud be the attitude. Not whining unnecessarily. And why target Moderators ? They have been doing a great job to sustain this forum as a superior quality platform for knowledge/news sharing. Apna frustration apne panty mein rakho. Achha kaam karne wale logon ko target na karo.

Kargil was in past, homage to the fallen ones is a must, I am proud of the sacrifices, but lets not drag kargil discussions again in PDF it has been done and discussed to death, lets just leave it now and look forward. please remember its a pakistan defence forum, adhere to the sensitivities involved on the issue.

Back
Top Bottom