What's new

Indian lies On Kargil War

The word victory has different meaning in both of our nations when it comes to "Kargil"

A victory becomes a victory when the objective of the war is achieved...... If catching point 5353 was the objective of Kargil war, then Yes Pakistan has won Kargil war.......I would congratulate you on that.....

But from what i understood, the objective of kargil was to capture siachin and later kashmir.... As far as i know both are under indian control.... But then you look at one peak that is captured then i am sure you have won Kargil.....

But have you ever thought the cost paid by your nation for that single peak????? May be you should ask your current prime minister the kind of humiliation he has faced..... You have any idea about the diplomatic implications of such an act of war???? That too months after a peace initiative by an Indian prime minister????

You still pay for Kargil......

But then you have captured Point 5353 and won Kargil War!!!!!!!!!
Thank you at least you guys are finally starting to admit that we won Kargil and its not about taking over land its about whopping ***..which we did :sniper:

The only big guns there were "Sanctions"... The great and Mighty Superpower Indian Empire has nightmares about a small tiny puny powerless Pakistan because they tried so hard to destroy us but CAN'T :nono:
No, we did not try to destroy Pakistan. Like all other wars, Kargil war was also initiated by Pakistan, not by India. Pakistan's objective was to take Kashmir, and failed. India's objective was to keep Kashmir, and succeeded. End of story.

Thank you at least you guys are finally starting to admit that we won Kargil and its not about taking over land its about whopping ***..which we did :sniper:
OK, clearly you have comprehension issues, so I will not engage you further. Sure, you won Kargil and all other Indo-pak wars. Be happy in your delusions.

No, we did not try to destroy Pakistan. Like all other wars, Kargil war was also initiated by Pakistan, not by India. Pakistan's objective was to take Kashmir, and failed. India's objective was to keep Kashmir, and succeeded. End of story.

OK, clearly you have comprehension issues, so I will not engage you further. Sure, you won Kargil and all other Indo-pak wars. Be happy in your delusions.
Well according to neutral sources, India engaged us first in 4 out of the 5 IndoPak wars

Who ran to UN to get cease fire? Not Pakistan.
You could have ignored that, couldn't you? UN doesn't have any army. In any case, the rightful ruler of Kashmir acceded to India, after the independent nation of Kashmir was invaded by Pakistani tribals. And now Pakistan has the nerve to prattle about azadi for Kashmir, when it was Pak that violated their azadi in the first place.

Well according to neutral sources, India engaged us first in 4 out of the 5 IndoPak wars
Please share these neutral sources.

If it were for bofors and a leave or die proposition Pakistan would not be still holding the highest peak and six positions in total if I remember correctly. It was uncle clintons pressure that got us out not Indian military but you can still call it victory if it makes you feel better.

It was not the Indian PM who ran crying to uncle Clinton. It was Pakistan.

You could have ignored that, couldn't you? UN doesn't have any army. In any case, the rightful ruler of Kashmir acceded to India, after the independent nation of Kashmir was invaded by Pakistani tribals. And now Pakistan has the nerve to prattle about azadi for Kashmir, when it was Pak that violated their azadi in the first place.

Please share these neutral sources.
Well I guess the answers for questions and mine will be answered after the 6th Indo-Pak war

Well I guess the answers for questions and mine will be answered after the 6th Indo-Pak war
I repeat - please share those neutral sources that you talked about in post #49. Or admit that you lied.

(And BTW, I did not ask any questions.)

I repeat - please share those neutral sources that you talked aboutt. Or admit you lied.
I like the way you edited your post ...... I am happy that you agree with my post and admissions made in it.....
Lolzz why u getting emotional for.. All I meant was that a Big Superpower like India has so much problems with a small country like Pakistan and yet fails every time

Lolzz why u getting emotional for.. All I meant was that a Big Superpower like has so much problems with a small country like Pakistan and yet fails every time

Let me congratulate you once again on Winning Kargil war....

Back
Top Bottom