What's new

Indian lies On Kargil War

You could have ignored that, couldn't you? UN doesn't have any army. In any case, the rightful ruler of Kashmir acceded to India, after the independent nation of Kashmir was invaded by Pakistani tribals. And now Pakistan has the nerve to prattle about azadi for Kashmir, when it was Pak that violated their azadi in the first place.

Oh yes, merely 1 year old state should have gone against UN so that every country in the world would isolate it. For the rest, whatever , it was not the leader of Kashmir who ran to international community for help, it was Nehru the leader of India. But you can call it a victory if it makes you feel better, just like Kargil.

Oh yes, merely 1 year old state should have gone against UN so that every country in the world would isolate it. For the rest, whatever , it was not the leader of Kashmir who ran to international community for help, it was Nehru the leader of India. But you can call it a victory if it makes you feel better, just like Kargil.
Man here infront of pakistanis there is no way they can accept any hard fact about the kargil war but just go the indian defence forum and overthere i swear to god i saw them crying a river over lost tiger hill 5353 :lol:
Anyway i opened this thread for pakistanis on a pakistani forum and i don,t two hoots to what these spineless creatures think about kargil war. These uninvited creeps come to every thread..
But this reality based thread has already set too many chitas on fire :yay::yay:

Last edited:
@nair @SarthakGanguly @sandy_3126 : I guess we should simply let these Pakistanis believe what they want to believe, that they won the Kargil war. How does it matter to us anyway - on the ground we sent every infiltrator back in body bags; if they consider that a victory, good for them. There is little we can do about it, other than pity them.

Pakistanis cannot watch youtube, but this clip from Monty Python exemplifies their "spirit":

@nair @SarthakGanguly @sandy_3126 : I guess we should simply let these Pakistanis believe what they want to believe, that they won the Kargil war. How does it matter to us anyway - on the ground we sent every infiltrator back in body bags; if they consider that a victory, good for them. There is little we can do about it, other than pity them.

Pakistanis cannot watch youtube, but this clip from Monty Python exemplifies their "spirit":

What happened is history, if people here want an alternate ending, they are more than welcome to develop cool concoctions....
Mr Z Hamid has made a successful career out of imaginary alternate history... I dont see why it won't work for the imaginative members here.... I endorse such scripts - very entertaining.

they initiated the battle.....left their soldiers to die.....got spanking from the world.......hey wait but they got point 5353 awwwwww!!!!!!

the whole world is a propaganda only pakistanis are supreme IQ people....why is the whole world not supporting them thay are victims :( :sarcastic:
they won all wars world is blind!!!

they initiated the battle.....left their soldiers to die.....got spanking from the world.......hey wait but they got point 5353 awwwwww!!!!!!

the whole world is a propaganda only pakistanis are supreme IQ people....why is the whole world not supporting them thay are victims :( :sarcastic:
they won all wars world is blind!!!
I don't think that India won any war from us either in that case then, We are still here poking at India...I know its hard to accept by Indians that a country less than half the size of India and with 80% less population can even think about competing with the Superpower India in combat..but its TRUE 8-)... India should have won all the wars easily because according to these members who are in denial say that India is a Superpower but then please explain why we are still debating over it..Just admit it, India can't handle us.....:flame:

I don't think that India won any war from us either in that case then, We are still here poking at India...I know its hard to accept by Indians that a country less than half the size of India and with 80% less population can even think about competing with the Superpower India in combat..but its TRUE 8-)... India should have won all the wars easily because according to these members who are in denial say that India is a Superpower but then please explain why we are still debating over it..Just admit it, India can't handle us.....:flame:

There is no pride in trying to punch above one's weight and getting knocked out in the process..and that sadly sums up your entire rivalry vis-a-vis India.

We successfully retaliated to capture of Point 5353 by capturing Point 5310 which was inside Pakistani territory across LoC.
Additionally we also captured Point 5770( Bilal Post) in siachen in June 1999.
Since you have grown up listening to the term ''EPIC FAIL''.....once again it adequately applies to you.
another epic fail by you.
The same newspaper also mentions the capture of Point 5310 inside Pakistan:
In one such operation on April 8, a company of the 14 Sikh Regiment occupied point 5310, an unheld peak roughly one kilometre air distance on the Pakistan side of the LoC. Subedar Bhatnam Singh and one soldier were killed in an avalanche during the operation

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom