What's new

Why do India celebrate 'Vijay Diwas' on 16th December?

@Bangladeshi brothers: Do not get offended or mis-carried on the play of words.
Indian support for mukti bahini was well before the actual war of 1971. And when finally the call came , 1500 Indian soldiers gave the ultimate sacrifice.
Actually technically speaking, The Indo-pak war of 1971 is the direct military conflict from Dec 3-16 , while the bangla liberation war is the period of 9 months and finally ending on dec 16th. So Indian armed forces celebrate the Dec 3-16 conflict victory, while bangladesh celebrate the sacrifices made in all the 9 months. Each country is respecting their brave.
When ever the words 1971 war are uttered, indian armed forces and mukti bahini are spoken in the same breath. It shows the respect given to the two valiant forces that ousted and humiliated an evil enitity. Cheers!!!

This your worth, without the instrumental Mukties you would have been oiled up and fucked just like you have always been:
5ngcopfh9
boy,i think you have forgotten the battle of Longewala when just a company of the 19th Punjab Regiment fcuked your entire Tank brigade in 1971.plus we can always talk about the naval operations mounted by the Indian Navy against your country which resulted in the utter destruction of nearly 1/3rd of your navy:rofl:

come to delhi and we will shal see how good you are at that :butcher:
I knew it....you don't consider Assam as India....that's why you ask me to come to mainland India....Assam must be freed!

And the end result was this .

Surrender1.jpg

if we observe this pic clearly.there is a sardar ji smiling :enjoy::enjoy: for India,and look at other pak army man he is very upset for this occasion and looking towards Indian army personnel... :omghaha:

My point is not that.

The article says Vijay Diwas is celebrated every year to commemorate India's victory over Pakistan in the 1971 war that led to the creation of Bangladesh.

Don't you think it should be Bangladesh's victory over Pakistan?

Pakistani were raping and Mutilating (like they did with Saurabh Kalia) Bangaldeshi. Bangladeshis started retaliation. Many bangali brothers were flooding into India (Refugees). India was begging to Paksiatn and World to stop this massacre/crime.

Suddenly Pakistani attacked on India ,India retaliate and Pakkistani loose miserably. 1,00,000 Pakistani surrendered ..

Thats why we celebrate Vijay Diwas..

Bangladesh's Victory and Indian Victory over Pakistan is two different things, Incidentally they coincide..

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom