What's new

Remembering Martyrs of 26/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you click the link on 'cry' before replying with nonsense, you'll realize the hypocrisy you and your people deny 24/7.

u can't compare the people who died in Kashmir o those who are killed in Mumbai
People who died in Kashmir were used as puppets by extremist leaders, they took the law n order in their hands. They were constantly attacking police personal, as a result there were clash between extremist and police
But Mumbai was a brutal terrorist attack
I was merely trying to expose your hypocrisy and i guess this post pretty much nails it.

I was merely trying to expose your hypocrisy and i guess this post pretty much nails it.

Haha, my friend, I tried a lot and one dude finally realized the irony resulting in post editing to avoid humiliation.

+1 to you.

Hope Pakistani establishment declared Lakhvi as Non state actors one day. Deep gratitude for all the martyrs. :cry:

OMG you guys honestly don't read people's replys do you?

He is quoting an Indian fellow who said that, on the following link....God...I honestly cant make it any more simpler for you.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...94-injured-police-firing-j-k.html#post2321747

jk police isnt indian army,most of the jk police are locals,in every country police use force in extreme cases i can even show such events in other parts of india and rest of the world
your countryman saying the 10 terrorists were martyers is sick,no one in india says aseemanand or col.purohit is their hero or other such stuff

Don't tell anything whole world knows who are the terrorists. not for Indians but also for the whole worlds.:wave:

There's a fine line between freedom of speech and idiotic inflammatory comments. The comments from some people from across the border fall in the latter category. Its a pity that such conspiracy theory is tolerated here in the name of "freedom of speech" totally ignoring the pain and suffering such a cowardly act and inflicted upon the innocent people.

Shame on you people. No wonder with believers in such, their county is in such doldrums.

jk police isnt indian army,most of the jk police are locals,in every country police use force in extreme cases i can even show such events in other parts of india and rest of the world
your countryman saying the 10 terrorists were martyers is sick,no one in india says aseemanand or col.purohit is their hero or other such stuff

jk police is under Indian command, yes? Doesn't matter if its police, army or mercenaries as long as under Indian command. No force can justify killing civilians.

Don't tell anything whole world knows who are the terrorists. not for Indians but also for the worlds.

Here we go, the blame game as played by 10 yr olds. Thank you, you bring much to the discussion (Sarcasm).

jk police is under Indian command, yes? Doesn't matter if its police, army or mercenaries as long as under Indian command. No force can justify killing civilians.

Here we go, the blame game as played by 10 yr olds. Thank you, you bring much to the discussion (Sarcasm).

typical brainwashing,police need to control the extreme situations and extreme steps are taken for such problems,it happens around the world,nobody stopped the kashmiris from peaceful protests stone pelting is a violent issue

The real Martyrs were the ten freedom fighters. The rest are just collateral damage. Go put this propaganda up on your own Indian forum that no one visits.How dare you put up this Garbage on PDF.

Hear hear ! About time someone acknowledged where their sympathies lie. Full points for your candour. Far better than having to listen to so many Pakistanis pretending otherwise. Btw, how is the business of collateral damage doing in Pakistan these days. Keep hearing that business is booming. I guess one must support any growth industry in these days of belt tightening, what say?

typical brainwashing,police need to control the extreme situations and extreme steps are taken for such problems,it happens around the world,nobody stopped the kashmiris from peaceful protests stone pelting is a violent issue

Nothing you can say can justify killing of civilians as 'just happens around the world'. Start admitting your problems and you'll see your enemies do the same.

Yup, I guess we will see this particular headline on every thread related to any killing in Pakistan.

Yet another guy that doesnt know the most ironic part of this thread.

This headline was written by an Indian, if you follow the link on 'cry', used to show your hypocrisy.

No. In India, law and order is a state subject, and the Jammu and Kashmir police is under the state's command. Completely, entirely administered and commanded by the elected representatives of the people of that state. In other words, by kashmiris - whom you profess all your sympathy for. Not the Indian government.

PS : SOrry I altered this post after someone replied to it. Didn't mean to.

Nothing you can say can justify killing of civilians as 'just happens around the world'. Start admitting your problems and you'll see your enemies do the same.

Yet another guy that doesnt know the most ironic part of this thread.

This headline was written by an Indian, if you follow the link on 'cry', used to show your hypocrisy.

Yes it was written by Indian but if u can't see any difference between Kashmir extremists killings and Mumbai martyrs then no point in arguing with u? :hitwall:

No. In India, law and order is a state subject, and the Jammu and Kashmir police is under the state's command. Completely, entirely administered and commanded by the elected representatives of the people if that state. Not the Indian government.

Whats the man power nationality in jk police, working for whose's interest, who cries when the officials get killed?

Sorry, I didn't know I had to spoon-feed you.

Yes it was written by Indian but if u can't see any difference between Kashmir extremists killings and Mumbai martyrs then no point in arguing with u?

Problem that you dont want to see is that, to you these helpless people suffering when lose their loved ones and given no justice, take up arms in revenge are essentially extremists/ terrorists. Problem is your thought process because you only see 1 side of the coin and hear 1 side to story.

Whats the man power nationality in jk police, working for whose's interest, who cries when the officials get killed?

Sorry, I didn't know I had to spoon-feed you.

I'm not sure how that is spoonfeeding me, or how that is even a reply to what i said. To answer your question, the police in J&K is manned entirely by people of that state - kashmiris working for kashmiri interests. The recruitment is from the state, and the police are from the local population. Your sympathies are for them, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom