What's new

Remembering Martyrs of 26/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer is yes. Our blood boils for them too. Thatss the difference between you and most of us. Our blood boils ofr the 700+ (not 3000) muslims who were killed, and the 250+ hiundus who were killed in gujarat, and the 66 who were killed in Godhra. We don't care about what religion they belonged to, murder is murder. So yes, our blood does boil. Try to understand this fact about us. FOr us it is not about hinud or muslim.

Well I hope you contributed these thoughts in the Modi thread, which I no longer am following. He's being hailed and all evidence provided against him is catagorically being refuted by almost all indians as jihadi protest.

You brought religion into it, saying "we muslims...." We here in India don;t think that way when it comes to atrocities.
Do not mis-quote me, my response was appropriate to a personal insult by another patronizing member. Do not generalize. To me all people are humans first, then anything else.

OI!!This is a thread to pay our respects to the men who fought for our freedom i'd pay my respects to the SSG men who laid down their lives in lal masjid.

Stop your squealing take it to some other threads.

I pay my respects to Maj, Sandeep Unnikrishnan and Hav. Gajender Singh Bisht,10 Para(SF) I wish I had the courage to do what you guys did.

If you think you are wasting your time by being here, you are the only one who can put an end to that. Stop coming here.
I have Pakistani blood and I am posting on a Pakistani forum, trying to protect and defend country that gave birth to my parents.

Andwhere did this idea of wearing bangles and entertaining people come from, is that what you normally do for fun?
You seem to have no balls, go figure.

And the word you used there - "dare". That makes it sound liike you are doing some courageous act by raising your voice against another country's government. Whats so daring about that?
Are you threatened Uncle Ji? Why are you still responding to my posts?

Well I hope you contributed these thoughts in the Modi thread, which I no longer am following. He's being hailed and all evidence provided against him is catagorically being refuted by almost all indians as jihadi protest.

Do not mis-quote me, my response was appropriate to a personal insult by another patronizing member. Do not generalize. To me all people are humans first, then anything else.

The fact is that there hasn't been too much evidence against him, which is why he has not been convicted in a court of law. Just because you think he is guilty doesnt make him guilty. And let me also say this - I am not a Modi supporter, and I have serious issues with some of the anti muslim things he has said at one time. But you cannot convict him just because yu think he actualy had a hand in it. For that, you need solid evidence.

I didn't generalize. And you weren't responding to another member when you said the "we muslims" bit, you were replying to me. Go back and check.

I'm glad you think of people as humans first and anything else next - you have to understand that in India, that is also state policy, unlike in pakistan. And by this I am not trying to start a my country better than yours thing, I am trying to point out to you that that is what all of us are taught even in 4th grade. And that is what you don;t seem to understand, when you asked that question about does our blood boil for the muslims killed in Gujarat.

Also: I haven't followed the Modi thread, and I know there are a lot of Modi supporters here. But did anyone there actually say that the deaths of muslims did not matter to them? Because that is what you implied when you asked "does your blood boil for them".

This forum is not the place to open such threads. Its not fair to expect the Pakistanis to be sensitive to the martyrs when we ourselves use the news to score points.

Sanest post in this thread sofar, thank you!

Why blaming congress,blame the extremely lengthy legal process in our system.

because we all know how congress tried to protect Afzal Guru, how DigVijay Singh call Osama "Osama Ji"

I have Pakistani blood and I am posting on a Pakistani forum, trying to protect and defend country that gave birth to my parents.

Sorry dude, I'm not interested in these one line internet battles. I have replied properly to the proper queries you raised. These "no balls", "go play with bangles", "are you threatened ha ha ha" etc dont really interest me.

The real Martyrs were the ten freedom fighters. The rest are just collateral damage. Go put this propaganda up on your own Indian forum that no one visits.How dare you put up this Garbage on PDF.

no wonder you are like this, my parents were given birth by my respective grand parents not the whole country.

The real Martyrs were the ten freedom fighters. The rest are just collateral damage. Go put this propaganda up on your own Indian forum that no one visits.How dare you put up this Garbage on PDF.

Could you please clarify that? Are you really saying that people who ran around shooting unarmed civilians, including little children, and people waiting to board treains to work were freedom fighters and you love them for what they did? Or is it just that you like to irritate the Indians here and want to see the quality of this forum go down?

These brave soldiers gave their lives to save countless others, their sacrifice will not be forgotten, those behind this act will pay, they will pay for sure, what goes around comes around, remember that.

ya why dont we say the same about the Pakistani soldiers who die fighting against the Taliban, its the army who created the threat in the first place anyways, what does around comes around, learn to respect people or you wont get any in return also.

OMG you guys honestly don't read people's replys do you?

He is quoting an Indian fellow who said that, on the following link....God...I honestly cant make it any more simpler for you.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...94-injured-police-firing-j-k.html#post2321747

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom