What's new

Remembering Martyrs of 26/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bloodshed was unnecessary. When will pakistanis ever understand peace process is not a one way street?

Bl[i]tZ;2324959 said:
mumbaiterrorists370.jpg

pakistani scumbags.....

every time i think about 26/11 my blood boils.

-Shahabas

please stop the zaid hamid brain farting go and visit the real world
most of the deaths occured in the first few hours of the attack and it took time to kill the terrorists as there were many innocent lives at stake under the terrorist nose and hotels are not the best place to fight terrorists as their design is not planned for combat

Save it brother. You are wasting your time and energy in convincing a group of people who wants to believe otherwise even if the proof and the whole world is pointing fingers at them.

Dude, even Karkare's wife and son have appeared on TV describing how he left home and went into duty as soon as he heard what was happening in mumbai. You can sit at home and make as many theories as you want. But ask yourself this - and this is a rule of thumb for any beleif we hold - are you believing it because thats what you want to believe and thats what will make you happy, or are you belieing it because of widespread evidence and reason? This is a general statement, it will help to clarify your beliefs in many matters. I am not trying to change your mind on this - I have better things to do than feeding a low life troll - I am mentioning this so that others reading it can understand this basic trick of how not to fool one's self.

Karkare knew too much and nobody knows how much info he shared with his wife, of course she has no choice than to cooperate in order to safe and protect the rest of the family.

And dude, my sincere advise to you is not to insult me or call me a low life troll. Unlike some religions, we muslims don't believe in high or low, we're all equal. If you have balls, take me on and debate me but don't you dare insult me again in a civil debate.

Even after three years Kasab is alive, for congress Kasab must be 'Athithi Devo Bhava'..!!

Mohammed_Ajmal_Kasab.jpg
Dr%20Manmohan%20Singh-Sonia%20Gandhi.jpg

Karkare knew too much and nobody knows how much info he shared with his wife, of course she has no choice than to cooperate in order to safe and protect the rest of the family.

And dude, my sincere advise to you is not to insult me or call me a low life troll. Unlike some religions, we muslims don't believe in high or low, we're all equal. If you have balls, take me on and debate me but don't you dare insult me again in a civil debate.

If you don't like to be called a low life troll, don't behave like one. And don't bring religion into it, your low lifeness has nothig to do with your religion - not all muslims on this forum are stooping so low, if you notice.

And you are really not worth having a rational debate with - to be able to do that, you need to have some basic standards. You need to know to use reason and evidence to make a pooint instead of flinging wild conspiracy theories despite all evidence to the contrary. If someone keeps saying Elvis is not dead, there is no point trying to have a serious debate with him. I applaud you for wanting to engage in debates - but, and I'm saying this with as much respect and sympathy as possible - you need to know what that activity requires. You need to evolve a bit intellectually to be able to reach the point where you can do that. All your posts so far confirm this. So go ahead and have fun with your conspiracy theories. Maybe some day you will realise what I'm talking about. Until then, all this advice is for other people who are reading this. And I'm not going to respond to any more of your posts, unless you actually come up with something constructive. You may have to age a few more years for that to happen.

pakistani scumbags.....

every time i think about 26/11 my blood boils.

-Shahabas

Does your blood boil when you think of the Gutrat genocide when you killed thousands of innocent muslims? Has justice been served, the ones responsible for the massacre been hanged? You are crying over 166 lives but don't care about 3.000 deads and rather have the mass murderer as your next PM. Now thats what makes my blood boil, I'm disgusted by such hypocrites.

If you don't like to be called a low life troll, don't behave like one. And don't bring religion into it, your low lifeness has nothig to do with your religion - not all muslims on this forum are stooping so low, if you notice.
I dare to raise my voice against false Indian propaganda, does that make me a troll?

And you are really not worth having a rational debate with
Then put on your bangles and make up and go entertain some people on Chandni Chowk, don't waste my time!
Its very easy to insult someone and walk away, how very convenient.

Does your blood boil when you think of the Gutrat genocide when you killed thousands of innocent muslims? Has justice been served, the ones responsible for the massacre been hanged? You are crying over 166 lives but don't care about 3.000 deads and rather have the mass murderer as your next PM. Now thats what makes my blood boil, I'm disgusted by such hypocrites.

The answer is yes. Our blood boils for them too. Thatss the difference between you and most of us. Our blood boils ofr the 700+ (not 3000) muslims who were killed, and the 250+ hiundus who were killed in gujarat, and the 66 who were killed in Godhra. We don't care about what religion they belonged to, murder is murder. So yes, our blood does boil. Try to understand this fact about us. FOr us it is not about hinud or muslim. You brought religion into it, saying "we muslims...." We here in India don;t think that way when it comes to atrocities.

Oh and yes, justice is being served slowly but surely, if you follow the news. Not all people may be brought to justice, but it is happening.

Will u say the same about those hundreds of innocent people who died in bomb blasts in Pakistan during last few years ?

If you click the link on 'cry' before replying with nonsense, you'll realize the hypocrisy you and your people deny 24/7.

I'm betting most of them had a hand in their own deaths????
are you serious or is that taught to you in your school,i pity your thinking

I wonder if he would still pity the 'thought process taught in schools' once he realizes the whole quote is from an Indian.

I just had my laugh for the day...

I dare to raise my voice against false Indian propaganda, does that make me a troll?

Then put on your bangles and make up and go entertain some people on Chandni Chowk, don't waste my time!

If you think you are wasting your time by being here, you are the only one who can put an end to that. Stop coming here. Andwhere did this idea of wearing bangles and entertaining people come from, is that what you normally do for fun?

And the word you used there - "dare". That makes it sound liike you are doing some courageous act by raising your voice against another country's government. Whats so daring about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom