What's new

Remembering Martyrs of 26/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how that is spoonfeeding me, or how that is even a reply to what i said. To answer your question, the police in J&K is manned entirely by people of that state - kashmiris working for kashmiri interests. The recruitment is from the state, and the police are from the local population. Your sympathies are for them, right?

Ill ask again, who (which nation) cries when the officials get killed?
The question cannot get any simpler than this.

Yet another guy that doesnt know the most ironic part of this thread.

This headline was written by an Indian, if you follow the link on 'cry', used to show your hypocrisy.

Read my post & do it slowly this time. I wasn't referring to the headline of the thread. Was pointing to something that went "**** happens". Maybe the next time a little thinking may be in order before unloading here.

Well keep your non-sense theories for some Indian propaganda site instead of a Pakistani forum. If the thread is dedicated to 26/11 martyrs, remember the deads who actually were killed at the hands of the terrorists.
Sri Hemant Karkare was murdered by your own people, he bacame a martyr indeed but not belonging to 26/11 group.

This is nonsense and the case is long closed. Are you still stuck in 2008? First ask your admins to keep the site exclusively for Pakistanis then before asking us what to do. Otherwise don't content yourself with repeating nonsense that has been proven wrong and case closed within a year of its opening.

Ill ask again, who (which nation) cries when the officials get killed?
The question cannot get any simpler than this.

Well we told you long back; you play games with us expect games back which you're getting in many other threads. More than 85% soldiers and police officers in J&K are locals recruited. If you don't know, don't garble just because we both are enemies. We cry for officials dying because they are our countrymen, be it from any state.

Don't digress the thread.

If indians wont stop their state -sponsored terrorism on minorities in gujarat and kashmir and latest case being Rajasthan,on dalits and tribals like killing kisenji maoist leaders in fake encounters then mind it there will be lot more mumbai type 26/11 attacks through out india in every nook an corner of india,in each cities/towns/villages and on every roads,streets of india.
:blah:

R u Indian?

Read my post & do it slowly this time. I wasn't referring to the headline of the thread. Was pointing to something that went "**** happens". Maybe the next time a little thinking may be in order before unloading here.

Last dude that relalized this just edited his post.

If "**** happens" is your reasoning for why something went wrong then I think you are on the wrong forums and there is no benefit in arguing with you.

Well we told you long back; you play games with us expect games back which you're getting in many other threads. More than 85% soldiers and police officers in J&K are locals recruited. If you don't know, don't garble just because we both are enemies. We cry for officials dying because they are our countrymen, be it from any state.

Don't digress the thread.

Thanks for proving my point of who is the benefactor of civilian killings in jk.

And your countrymen disgraced the thread long ago when they showed how much of hypocrates they can be.

RIP to the dead, defending what they had to. But don't frame people on the other side as terrorists.

If indians wont stop their state -sponsored terrorism on minorities in gujarat and kashmir and latest case being Rajasthan,on dalits and tribals like killing kisenji maoist leaders in fake encounters then mind it there will be lot more mumbai type 26/11 attacks through out india in every nook an corner of india,in each cities/towns/villages and on every roads,streets of india.

Ashamed of your flag? Can understand more than enough that you need to have our flag to hide even your identity. :lol: What a joke!

peace for every innocent people who sacrificed their lives for our country.
specialy for Sri Hemant Karkare. he might be killed by the terrorist, but with his death, so many sang parivar terrorist got escaped.

peace for every innocent people who sacrificed their lives for our country.
specialy for Sri Hemant Karkare. he might be killed by the terrorist, but with his death, so many sang parivar terrorist got escaped.

What a rant....

Indians should thank Kasab and co. that they helped so many of the Indians to meet their supreme for this goal only indians do lot of hard work by going to lakhs of temple,bathing in polluted ganges etcetc.Kasab and co. saved lot of labour for indians to realise their ultimate goal.

Let me tell you something kid. The likes of you have come and gone in the forum with false flags. But this only further shows that you're ashamed of who you are and prefer to use the enemy's flag despite being against him. :P.

Change your formula: it is getting really old.

Last dude that relalized this just edited his post.

If "**** happens" is your reasoning for why something went wrong then I think you are on the wrong forums and there is no benefit in arguing with you.

Really slow on the uptake , aren't you? Read carefully & even slower than last time, That was not my line.

Hemant karkare was killed by Saffron RSS hindu terrorists.two of indian govts own leader said this.

Zardari the president of Pakistan has said things should virtually make you the next Nepal. Should I post those links here or do you need to be reminded of google?

Ashamed of your flag? Can understand more than enough that you need to have our flag to hide even your identity. :lol: What a joke!

government cannot take down our own people by telling that we have a potential enemy across the boarder . that is the duty of our military ,that is for what we have one of the strongest military force in the entire world. what ever it happens fake encounters can not be justified. we have a judicial system, and we should only go along with it.

Our martyr made the example that what will happen if someone dare to look our motherland with their evil eyes?

How could the soul of our great martyr can rest in peace when their killer is still alive and free( think before reporting my post)?

Really slow on the uptake , aren't you? Read carefully & even slower than last time, That was not my line.

Keep going at it with personal insults when you got nothing to prove. Thread is about your martyrs after all, shows how much respect you really have for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom