What's new

Remembering Martyrs of 26/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
government cannot take down our own people by telling that we have a potential enemy across the boarder . that is the duty of our military ,that is for what we have one of the strongest military force in the entire world. what ever it happens fake encounters can not be justified. we have a judicial system, and we should along with it.

Some judicial system :lol: where terrorists are kept on tax payers' money, political support is there for separatists and patriotic heroes get the boot. Yes I really "respect" this ideal judicial system....

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Keep going at it with personal insults when you got nothing to prove. Thread is about your martyrs after all, shows how much respect you really have for them.

Why start trashing it in first place and expecting respect in return? See this unequal view of give and take in you lot is the reason why there are issues between us. You basically get what your give.

Why start trashing it in first place and expecting respect in return? See this unequal view of give and take in you lot is the reason why there are issues between us. You basically get what your give.

Trashing started off with your countrymen, we basically just laughed at the irony and hypocrisy.
And a thread that was meant to honor the dead, you guys pretty much ruined it.

Ill ask again, who (which nation) cries when the officials get killed?
The question cannot get any simpler than this.
So you left out the eearlier parts of your question. To answer this part: The nation that the officials belong to. And any other nation that values human lives.

Keep going at it with personal insults when you got nothing to prove. Thread is about your martyrs after all, shows how much respect you really have for them.

Personal insults? You don't even seem to understand what is written & by whom? When you do understand who wrote what, maybe we can have a discussion. Until then, I can only suggest comprehension lessons for you.

Trashing started off with your countrymen, we basically just laughed at the irony and hypocrisy.
And a thread that was meant to honor the dead, you guys pretty much ruined it.

No. It was a paksitani who ruined the thread by posting his conspircay theory about Hemant Karkare not being killed by these terrorists.

Do you mean to say india's judiciary is a joke?thats wat i was thinking where only muslims are targeted by hindu dominated judiciary and hindus terrorists are allowed to go scot free

You mean just like taliban(afghan) is allowed or anti-india terrorist is allowed in pakistanand taliban(pakistani) and BLA is not allowed in pakistan

Do you want us to have a cry about it? People die, it happens, I'm betting most of them had a hand in their own deaths, for the others, **** happens, get over it.
There is a sh!t head between us..i have been reading newspapers and Pakistani people expressed sympathy with the 26/11 victims..but here is a nut case.

No. It was a paksitani who ruined the thread by posting his conspircay theory about Hemant Karkare not being killed by these terrorists.

There is not more than 1 page on conspiracy theory. Most of the thread goes "Its okay for jk police to kill kashmiri civilians but not ok for others to kill Indian civilians, since Indian blood is more precious and yes you cannot compared those two because Kashmiri people are not civilians."

It derailed when your hypocrisy was presented before you.

Since there is no use in having a reasonable discussion with the majority here, Ill leave you to honor the dead and recover from the humility.

There is not more than 1 page on conspiracy theory. Most of the thread goes "Its okay for jk police to kill kashmiri civilians but not ok for others to kill Indian civilians, since Indian blood is more precious and yes you cannot compared those two because Kashmiri people are not civilians."
It derailed your hypocrisy was presented before you.

Since there is no use in having a reasonable discussion with the majority here, Ill leave you to honor the dead and recover from the humility.

Thats what you think or want Indians to say - not what they have been saying. And that topic too was started by a pakistani member. And please check a dictionary and find out what humility means. Recover from humility? Really?

The real Martyrs were the ten freedom fighters. The rest are just collateral damage. Go put this propaganda up on your own Indian forum that no one visits.How dare you put up this Garbage on PDF.
I had some confidence in the mods here..that went down to well today.

Easy to be abusive behind the safety of computer as a anonymous entity. People like are not that brave in real life.

ya easy to be a terrorist supporter behind a computer as well. I am not trying to prove my bravery, he is a scumbag just like any other people who insults soldiers.

8-12 Pakistani soldiers got killed today by a NATO attack...time for celebration?-i might get banned...just testing the mods what they do.(Pakistani counterparts are still here here not banned)

It derailed when your hypocrisy was presented before you.

those people killed in kashmir who were non-peaceful, ruining kashmir's economy by striking( i heared many kashmiries in pain because heavy booking of hotels etc canceled due to voilence which cause loss of their empoyment) , destroying kashmiries pubic and private property and most important they were attacking security forces but still sadful and condemable incidents just like happened in this year at UP and bihar. Thats also happened in nandigram( why you question about them. Is they are not human) unlike ajmal kasab and its company done with innocent and peaceful working people who have no idea about who killed them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom