What's new

Religious violence erupts in Myanmar

Have the Burmese deployed police or anything to control the violence????

But still I see most of you Pakistanis are obsessed with fair skin, and Arab people are extremely racist towards African people.

Who told you this crap.

Listen Indian.

Your own Indian men bleach their face openly, so how on Earth can you dare ask me about this?

Have the Burmese deployed police or anything to control the violence????

They've tried but its politically untenable for the government there to be too harsh upon the mob being led by errant priests. Not to mention its a remote area of Myanmar..not the most ideal place for action by police personnel or CAPFs.

Oh leave Razzi be, he's just replying to my post. Same goes for you yaara @INDIC. :)

Your gods are blue, so they have no right to be in this discussion, except for your hindu kaali mataa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen Indian.

Your own Indian men bleach their face openly, so how on Earth can you dare ask me about this?

Add superficial aesthetically driven considerations to the mercantile ones and you have a complete go to guide for ascertaining the cause and motive of our actions. :tup:

But seriously it had less to do with the love for fair skin and more to do with an impulsive whim..we asked for it from your god on a whim..but he should have complied..alas he did not.

Add superficial aesthetically driven considerations to the mercantile ones and you have a complete go to guide for ascertaining the cause and motive of our actions. :tup:

But seriously it had less to do with the love for fair skin and more to do with an impulsive whim..we asked for it from your god on a whim..but he should have complied..alas he did not.

Too bad you are a hindu from some crazy part of India rather than Punjab.

But in Punjab, there is a saying.

Kalay Allah keh pyaray.

Dark skinned are favoured by god.

Goray gun keh boray.

Whites are sack of ****.

Muslims dont concentrate on race or skin color.

For us all, all human beings are equal.

Even Hindis from India.

Kalay Allah keh pyaray.

Goray gun keh boray.

Whites are sack of ****.

Even Hindis from India.

We don't believe in that drivel about equality of human beings..we only pretend to. We're all a bigoted lot this side of the border. We've been over this Razzi and yet you persist. You of all people should know that we are evil and incorrigible. You need only look at the glee with which we are baying for Rohingya blood to gauge the truth of our bigotry and xenophobia. You are simply wasting your precious time proselytizing to undeserving Kaffirs..I like it better when you're busy viewing most of us as wajib-ul-qatal.:)

But still I see most of you Pakistanis are obsessed with fair skin, and Arab people are extremely racist towards African people.

Who told you this crap.
he got that from his hate towards us..

Kalay Allah keh pyaray.

Goray gun keh boray.

Whites are sack of ****.

Even Hindis from India.

It would be nice if you guys practiced what you preach.

You Muslims sure like to say a lot of things about what your religion supposedly stands for, but end up doing the exact opposite in practice. The post above is a classic example, where you claim all are equal, but insulting refer to Hindus as Hindis, which is rather immature.

Same with the religion of peace crap, claim to be a religion of peace, but end up killing for religion and motivated by religion more than any other religion in this world...

I think its haraam in Islam to co-exist peacefully, thats why. They always want to convert non-Muslims (forcefully if needed) if you see the trend in most islamic countries...

That is a bigot and offensive troll comment.

Reported.

Back
Top Bottom