What's new

Religious violence erupts in Myanmar

How is it racist, because it is a fact? Oh I forgot we can't say anything about the behavior of muslims without being labelled islamophobic. My country CANADA is doing just perfectly. My motherland is growing at a pleasant pace.

It's not a fact you are just judgemental, People like you tend to focus more on muslims with bad behavior and ignore muslims with good behavior. And i was talking about india not canada, Religious violence occurs there as well. Isn't this thread about rohingyas and myanmaar?? Why are you indians here in the first place?

It's not a fact you are just judgemental, People like you tend to focus more on muslims with bad behavior and ignore muslims with good behavior. And i was talking about india not canada, Religious violence occurs there as well. Isn't this thread about rohingyas and myanmaar?? Why are you indians here in the first place?

Because certain people were pointing at us and asking us why India wasn't intervening in Myanmar on humanitarian grounds. It took a lot of time to explain that we were not interested in any intervention of any sort, humanitarian or otherwise, furthermore that we will not allow anyone to intervene either since the Burmese government serves our interests quite well along with serving China's interests..ergo the silence from the Chinese side to on the matter. Succinct enough?

Any group has bad man and good man, Classified by religion is not right, just sent bad one to police no matter what's his religion

It would be nice if you guys practiced what you preach.

You Muslims sure like to say a lot of things about what your religion supposedly stands for, but end up doing the exact opposite in practice. The post above is a classic example, where you claim all are equal, but insulting refer to Hindus as Hindis, which is rather immature.

Same with the religion of peace crap, claim to be a religion of peace, but end up killing for religion and motivated by religion more than any other religion in this world...

It is unfortunate a f!lth like you has joined this site.

Reported.

Because certain people were pointing at us and asking us why India wasn't intervening in Myanmar on humanitarian grounds. It took a lot of time to explain that we were not interested in any intervention of any sort, humanitarian or otherwise, furthermore that we will not allow anyone to intervene either since the Burmese government serves our interests quite well along with serving China's interests..ergo the silence from the Chinese side to on the matter. Succinct enough?

That's all you had to say! :tup:

Your post is reported, for racism.

Quite unfortunate to see garbage hanging around this site.

I reported this ignoramus also. It's only a matter of time till he gets banned. Let him have his fun.

That's all you had to say! :tup:

I reported this ignoramus also. It's only a matter of time till he gets banned. Let him have his fun.

Obviously. What fool would give up their interests for pussyfooting around with being humane? Its a laughable notion pandered around by people absent knowledge of the basics of geo-politics. Other then that people are welcome to bellyache about it and sling mud on both sides of the border. Good day to you.

Curfew declared in town in Shan state following destruction of Muslim orphanage and mosque in latest outbreak of unrest.

Myanmar's government has called for calm after mobs burned down a Muslim orphanage, a mosque and shops during a new eruption of religious violence in the northeastern Shan state.

Authorities imposed a curfew late on Tuesday in Lashio, about 700km northeast of Yangon, after a mob of 200 local residents surrounded a local police station demanding they hand over a Muslim detainee.

Nay Win, 48, a Muslim from a nearby township, was arrested after allegedly setting fire to Aye Aye Win, 24, a Shan Buddhist, earlier in the day after the two had an altercation at a petrol station, Lashio police said.
The woman was admitted to hospital.

"According to witnesses, she was not burned seriously but has injuries on her face and arms," Sai Sam Min, a member of parliament from Lashio, said.
Jim Della-Giacoma, of the International Crisis Group, talks about the latest violence in Myanmar
"We imposed the curfew at 9pm (14:30 GMT) on Tuesday to control the angry mob which included Buddhist monks," a police station spokesman, who asked to remain anonymous, said.

"A mosque and a religious school and some houses were destroyed by the mob, but there were no deaths or injuries".

A local hospital said it had received four people with slash wounds but their injuries were not believed to be life-threatening.

Al Jazeera's Wayne Hay, reporting from Yangon, said the situation in Lashio had already been brought under control by police.

He said he had received reports that some officials in Lashio, including the fire department, "did very little" to stop the Buddhist mob from attacking Muslim establishments.

Myanmar's recent sectarian violence has been partly blamed on the 969 movement, launched in February by an extremist monk in Mandalay named Wirathu, who encourages Buddhists to shun Muslim-owned shops.

There are less than 2,000 Myanmar Muslims living in Lashio, sources said, of the city's estimated population of about 130,000.

Third outbreak

The incident in Shan state is the third outbreak of anti-Muslim violence to flare up in Myanmar this year.

On April 30, in Oakkan, about 100km north of Yangon, Buddhists went on a rampage after a Muslim woman allegedly bumped into a monk, breaking his begging bowl.
Curfew declared in town in Shan state following the attack.

source: Religious violence erupts in Myanmar - Asia-Pacific - Al Jazeera English

Al-Jazeera New channel is pro Muslim channel. As i see the incident is "A muslim tried to kill , ppl retaliated, Police controlled everything".. Case closes..

There is no human right violation just sectarian skirmish..

Obviously. What fool would give up their interests for pussyfooting around with being humane? Its a laughable notion pandered around by people absent knowledge of the basics of geo-politics. Other then that people are welcome to bellyache about it and sling mud on both sides of the border. Good day to you.

Ah! My 2nd line was about someone else not you. Unlike the other indian members here you gave me a good response that's why i gave you a thumbs up. The person who i refer to as a ignoramus is someone else.

Al-Jazeera New channel is pro Muslim channel. As i see the incident is "A muslim tried to kill , ppl retaliated, Police controlled everything".. Case closes..

Although, this incident aside the mobs are getting out of hand. A massive exodus of Rohingyas into our lands isn't exactly ideal either.

Ah! My 2nd line was about someone else not you. Unlike the other indian members here you gave me a good response that's why i gave you a thumbs up. The person who i refer to as a ignoramus is someone else.

I know that, just clarifying my stand.

Was he the one who called all Rohingyas Bangladeshis? I think @Loki wanted to eat his liver for that..RAW!

Last edited by a moderator:
My feelings exactly about you...

Delete your posts, you have no right to insult any religion or nationality. Pakistani are our brothers, till 1947 they were Indian. Muslims are also our brothers, They have converted from our religion only.. So By abusing "Pakistani and Muslim" u are abusing "descendent of my ancestor's".

Religion and nationality can change, identity can't..

Please delete all your hate post..

Exactly, rohingyas thought they could do their jehad in burma, but the buddhists retliated and did maa-bhen of their jihad back to these muslims. And now rohingyas and other muslims when they find themselves in the losing side start crying human rights :lol:

Delete your posts, you have no right to insult any religion or nationality. Pakistani are our brothers, till 1947 they were Indian. Muslims are also our brothers, They have converted from our religion only.. So By abusing "Pakistani and Muslim" u are abusing "descendent of my ancestor's".

Religion and nationality can change, identity can't..

Please delete all your hate post..

I can guarantee you a very small (foolish) minority think of Pakistanis muslims as "brothers" :hitwall: in India. and you unfortunately seem to belong to that unfortunate group... lets just agree to hugely disagree on this...

Back
Top Bottom