What's new

Religious violence erupts in Myanmar

Although, this incident aside the mobs are getting out of hand. A massive exodus of Rohingyas into our lands isn't exactly ideal either.

You mean Indian land??? No not at all, they are not welcome here... We are already full... We "condom hating Indians" are 1.25 Billion. We don't need more mouth to feed...

Please push them to Bangladesh or Pakistan...

Burmese Muslims could also be sent to China as refugees.

Islamic World will always be grateful to China for taking care of 2 million Muslims.

@Jessica_Lucas The problem is simple. People are baying for diplomatic pressure on Myanmar. Has anyone here read Myanmar's history? It was a nation as nearly isolated as North Korea, it faced crippling sanctions for more than two decades at the hands of Big Daddy America and the EU..the Burmese response to these sanctions was the literal and proverbial finger. They (the Burmese) care two hoots about pressure or sanctions, if the stakes are high enough for them then they'll take on the sanctions. As evidenced by their severe dislike for Rohingyas one can safely say that the stakes are high enough for them.

Now we come to the present democratic shift in Burma..lead by Aung San Suu Kyi, a Burmese who was educated in Delhi University- India and found much diplomatic support from the GOI against the Junta in Burma. In more recent years we refined and balanced our approach in Burma because going up against the military Junta had caused them to gravitate closer to China..needless to say that our aid in their effort to gain recognition ensured that the Junta charted out a plan for peaceful democratic transition.

BUT it is politically untenable for any party in Burma to side with the Rohingyas and its is diplomatically/geo-politically untenable for India to side against the Burmese government. If we state this truth, as complex as it may be for some, we are called haters. This does not mean that we hate the Rohingyas, we have accepted Rohingya refugees without sending them back to die unlike many other nations in the region.

I have had many exchanges with BDforever and Loki as to a possible action plan, as amateurish as it may be. We have discussed said angle in quite some detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad you are a hindu from some crazy part of India rather than Punjab.

But in Punjab, there is a saying.

Kalay Allah keh pyaray.

Dark skinned are favoured by god.

Goray gun keh boray.

Whites are sack of ****.

Muslims dont concentrate on race or skin color.

For us all, all human beings are equal.

Even Hindis from India.

Even the Jews? :what:

Dont see this thread going to 90 pages...

Sad the people have to suffer and the world gives a blind eye because they are Muslims and ALSO coz it is not oppression as Myanmar has no oil...Otherwise there would have been "instant liberation" like in Libya! :cray:

Myanmar is not in any way effecting Israel so why would Saudi or Qatar care what happened to these people.

It's not a fact you are just judgemental, People like you tend to focus more on muslims with bad behavior and ignore muslims with good behavior. And i was talking about india not canada, Religious violence occurs there as well. Isn't this thread about rohingyas and myanmaar?? Why are you indians here in the first place?
I am seeing your post every where and you are targeting Indian. Who gave you right to tell Indian in each and every thread that it is not India's concern. So keep away form here. Have you taken responsibility for whole world and only you can speak about that, no one can speak other than you(wait Pakistani can talk about everything because according to you world move becoz of Pakistan). Indian are every where. If you do not want them on forum, ask Admin to remove Indian. PDF member strength will reduce to 10000 from 48000. Lol.
Regarding your comment on Hindu. GTFO. you have no Idea what is Hindusm

Regarding your comment on Hindu. GTFO. you have no Idea what is Hindusm

I never said anything about hindus or hinduism. I said fights over religion happen in india aswell. So let's stop pointing fingers at each other.

Have you taken responsibility for whole world and only you can speak about that, no one can speak other than you(wait Pakistani can talk about everything because according to you world move becoz of Pakistan). Indian are every where.

This is PDF not IDF. Indians are welcome here to discuss things and make a rebuttal against indophobia, But if some indians can't behave with manners than they should be thrown out.

If you do not want them on forum, ask Admin to remove Indian. PDF member strength will reduce to 10000 from 48000. Lol.

Well it's not my decision to make but the admin should remove some rude indians from this forum. Shiv sena,bjp and rss would definitely want that.

I am seeing your post every where and you are targeting Indian.

What you are not seeing is how indians have attacked me first! Racist,misogynist remarks from them on my first day here. This is my second day here and they are still attacking me because i don't share the same point of view as them. If they want to behave like this then they should leave.

Indians hate Muslims and Pakistanis in general.

how can Indians hate Muslims when a large number of them are Muslims themselves, you can say majority Indians hate Pakistanis and large number of Indian non Muslims hate or have a un favourable view , or bad perception against Muslims in India as well as out side.

@harpoon OMG :rofl: Lets hear which Pakistani called you that @RazPaK @Imran Khan @Spring Onion @Armstrong @Aeronaut @Slav Defence hang on let me go to my friend list and check which Pakistani MIGHT have called you that? Sorry none ...but lets just ask them anyway...
@WebMaster @Awesome @A.Rafay @LoveIcon @Mani2020 @Gentelman @M-48 @Mirzay @Marshmallow @Gentelman @Pak47 @nuclearpak @S.U.R.B. @Safriz @pk_baloch @Rajput_Pakistani @Raja.Pakistani @RAMPAGE @Zakii @Zarvan @Hyperion @Hermione G @DESERT FIGHTER @uzair ramay @pkuser2k12 @HRK

Any of you in your dreams or even accidentally called India as super power?! :blink:

ahhhh u should learn to tolerate their jokes……:rofl:

ahhhh u should learn to tolerate their jokes……:rofl:
@Gentelman
Me mentioning soo many people was part of joking with them coz I know none of the ones I mentioned would agree unless it is a tana or something :angel:

how can Indians hate Muslims when a large number of them are Muslims themselves, you can say majority Indians hate Pakistanis and large number of Indian non Muslims hate or have a un favourable view , or bad perception against Muslims in India as well as out side.

Different synonyms will equal to the same thing :angel:

@Gentelman
Me mentioning soo many people was part of joking with them coz I know none of the ones I mentioned would agree unless it is a tana or something :angel:

wo gussa o gia na to usna ap ki kalimata kay qadmon main bali deni hai……:butcher:
wsy bi ye kuch garam log hain…:fire:

@Gentelman

yes in vague form it could be the same but in specifics the meanings could be different also.but the point I was making is that one can't say " Indians hate Muslims " because Indians means every Indian citizen regardless of religion, cast or creed.Indian could be a Muslim also.

Back
Top Bottom