What's new

Religious violence erupts in Myanmar

@harpoon OMG :rofl: Lets hear which Pakistani called you that @RazPaK @Imran Khan @Spring Onion @Armstrong @Aeronaut @Slav Defence hang on let me go to my friend list and check which Pakistani MIGHT have called you that? Sorry none ...but lets just ask them anyway...
@WebMaster @Awesome @A.Rafay @LoveIcon @Mani2020 @Gentelman @M-48 @Mirzay @Marshmallow @Gentelman @Pak47 @nuclearpak @S.U.R.B. @Safriz @pk_baloch @Rajput_Pakistani @Raja.Pakistani @RAMPAGE @Zakii @Zarvan @Hyperion @Hermione G @DESERT FIGHTER @uzair ramay @pkuser2k12 @HRK

Any of you in your dreams or even accidentally called India as super power?! :blink:

yes a superpower where millions sleep on road where millions and millions live below poverty line country which just recently got exposed by china

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, Islamic republic of Bharat :lol:

LOL not really. Recently they rioted and damaged properties in Mumbai because their "brothers" in Burma were getting killed. Funny trhing is these bunch of illeterate retarrds couldnt even find Burma on a map, but started rioting for them.

I am no supporter of RSS/VHP and all the right wing Hindu organizations, but I secretly thank them because it is only because of them that the Muslims in India are barely under check. This is the reason why Congress wants to ban these Hindu organizations so that the Islamization of iNDIA happens faster...

Why is it muslims have problems in EVERY country their in? Is there a country were they live peacefully?

I think its haraam in Islam to co-exist peacefully, thats why. They always want to convert non-Muslims (forcefully if needed) if you see the trend in most islamic countries...

@Aeronaut

Don't post other nation's 'domestic social issues'.

Watch your mouth when you talk me ok! The last time some indian tried to smart mouth me I jacked him in the eye. I never said OBL was the greatest.I was in NY when it happened aight. So keep your negative comments to your self.

maintain some decorum. You can express your views without being uncouth.

maintain some decorum. You can express your views without being uncouth.

Man don't tell me what to do! It's not my fault your countrymen attacked me for expressing my views (which had nothing to do with india)

@somebozo

This thread is of geostrategic importance with security implications for the countries in that region,i.e refugees, political implications. Syrian civil war thread is for the same purpose.

Best Regards,

Worry about your own country's problem before you post racist **** here!

How is it racist, because it is a fact? Oh I forgot we can't say anything about the behavior of muslims without being labelled islamophobic. My country CANADA is doing just perfectly. My motherland is growing at a pleasant pace.

I think its haraam in Islam to co-exist peacefully, thats why. They always want to convert non-Muslims (forcefully if needed) if you see the trend in most islamic countries...

In my country they just recently tried to derail a train. Before that they attempted to bomb our intelligence headquarters and Parliament building. I don't understand how anyone could do that to their host country. Such are these people that attack the hand that feeds them.

LOL not really. Recently they rioted and damaged properties in Mumbai because their "brothers" in Burma were getting killed. Funny trhing is these bunch of illeterate retarrds couldnt even find Burma on a map, but started rioting for them.

I am no supporter of RSS/VHP and all the right wing Hindu organizations, but I secretly thank them because it is only because of them that the Muslims in India are barely under check. This is the reason why Congress wants to ban these Hindu organizations so that the Islamization of iNDIA happens faster...
I was being sarcastic in my post but ok, thanks for the info

Hindu terrorists talking about Islamic terrorism , now I know why the Mayans predicted the world is cuming to an end in 2013 .. talking about Irony and hypocrisy !!!

@Dillinger I did not know that everything is based on 1 person say! :blink: accept whatever...MY QUESTION was WHY NO ONE ...esp AMERICA not crying out loud?

The Indian bit came in when Indians started shoving Burma's prob to BD...and then also because Indian started dragging words like Pakistan, ummah and Islamists in...

I am not sure why EVERY THREAD needs to be dragged through India, its history, its minorities, its Muslims, its complexes and its secularism and whatnot....

Let us keep aside what others have said.

Whether we or others like it or not, any intervention will drag India into the issue. We will protect our interests. Let that be clear, if we don't want you to intervene then you guys won't be able to, not BD or Pakistan or the OIC. So yeah..you're right about one thing..everyone's going to be quite about this situation..that's how we like it..blessed silence.

Let us keep aside what others have said.

Whether we or others like it or not, any intervention will drag India into the issue. We will protect our interests. Let that be clear, if we don't want you to intervene then you guys won't be able to, not BD or Pakistan or the OIC. So yeah..you're right about one thing..everyone's going to be quite about this situation..that's how we like it..blessed silence.

Why you hindus, don't convert to Islam?

We are same people, but hindu pplz choose to insult Islam.

Why you hindus, don't convert to Islam?

We are same people, but hindu pplz choose to insult Islam.

We asked your god for fairer skin, he said no so we decided never to worship him. Succinct explanation, no?

We asked your god for fairer skin, he said no so we decided never to worship him. Succinct explanation, no?

That is a horrible reply from you.

Hadrat Bilal was an african man that coud recite azaan more beuatifully than any other man on earth.

In Islam it says, that Allah sent a prophet to every people and every nation on Earth.

Fairer skin does not mean anything to us, as it does in Hinduism.

That is a horrible reply from you.

Hadrat Bilal was an african man that coud recite azaan more beuatifully than any other man on earth.

In Islam it says, that Allah sent a prophet to every people and every nation on Earth.

Fairer skin does not mean anything to us, as it does in Hinduism.

We asked for it nonetheless, and we expected an almighty god to comply with such a simple demand. But he chose not to so we chose not to worship him. Its beautifully simple and has paid off well for us. I have told many a poster here often, we work for profit. After all we are not a rich nation yet, we need all the profit we can get- we do what pays off well. It was a mercantile decision of sorts for us.

Back
Top Bottom