What's new

Religious Discord clouds Malaysia Truly Asia

Can you post the relevant link that irks you high morality , i.e - the ceremony about 100 kissing , thank you.

Balinese have their own version of Hindu, which is different from Indian's Hinduism , so don't act smart and interfere on local Balinese tradition

I am posing anti-**** law to my self , so sorry not to link it here :P...I bet your not Indonesian so you don't know it....It is an old culture that was banned in Soeharto time...but comes up again after reformation era. I saw it when Metro TV reported about it...

Whether to interfere or not is not your problem, it is Indonesian domestic politics that will decide it. In term of morality issue, I am to tired to explain it to you.....just wasting my time.

The mastermind of Bali Bombing is Noordin M Top and Dr. Azahari, very Malays name. Yes indeed, the mastermind of Bali Bombing and even Australian Embassy is Malaysian. So shut up your yap fucking disgrace Malays. BTW, how the Malays doing right now in economic and politics? doing good like a toddler huh..

Indonesia is the source of regional Islamic terrorism, JI was responsible for all the bombings

Jemaah Islamiyah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

JI has its roots in Darul Islam (DI, meaning "House of Islam"), a radical Islamist/anti-colonialist movement in Indonesia in the 1940s

and the leader of JI is an Indonesian

Abubakar Ba'asyir, Abdus Somad, and Ustad Abu ("Teacher Abu"); born 17 August 1938) is an Indonesian Muslim cleric and leader of the Indonesian Mujahedeen Council (MMI

I am posing anti-**** law to my self , so sorry not to link it here :P...I bet your not Indonesian so you don't know it....It is an old culture that was banned in Soeharto time...but comes up again after reformation era. I saw it when Metro TV reported about it...

what's your issue with Omed Omedan ? Its part of the Balinese cultural heritage and its has nothing to do with religion even if its observed after Nyepi. The banning by Dutch or dictator Suharto is irrelevant here

Whether to interfere or not is not your problem, it is Indonesian domestic politics that will decide it. In term of morality issue, I am to tired to explain it to you.....just wasting my time.

It might be 'your domestic politics' , this festival is meant for Balinese Hindus, if you are a non Balinese Hindu and find it **** like , keep off and don't act smart asking for Indian interference in Balinese affairs as Indian Hinduism can be vulgar

Indonesia is the source of regional Islamic terrorism, JI was responsible for all the bombings

False, Indonesia is the main target of regional islamic terrorism as Indonesia, to those Jihadists, brought shame as Indonesia is home to the largest group of muslims but chose to side with secularism. You do have to read the book from Abu Bakar Ba'asyir about how he looks Indonesia and why Indonesian current government and people who support Indonesian current government should be "erased". DI/TII movement itself was a rebellion against Soekarno's attempts to secularize Indonesia.

Anyway, JI is surely responsible to those bombings, but the mastermind, who made the bombings happen, weren't Indonesians. Both Azhari and Noordin were Malaysians as Indonesia imposed a very strict law regarding terrorism and imposed strict intelligence on suspected persons, which is not in Malaysia or southern Philippines. JI's terror attacks in Indonesia during 2000-2005 was mainly planned in Malaysia during Bashir's exile.

false again, Bashir is a (former) spiritual leader, not leader of JI per se. I think you have mistaken MMI for JI. They are different organizations.

what's your issue with Omed Omedan ? Its part of the Balinese cultural heritage and its has nothing to do with religion even if its observed after Nyepi. The banning by Dutch or dictator Suharto is irrelevant here

It might be 'your domestic politics' , this festival is meant for Balinese Hindus, if you are a non Balinese Hindu and find it **** like , keep off and don't act smart asking for Indian interference in Balinese affairs as Indian Hinduism can be vulgar

Anyway, for the record, I don't agree with what Indos said about the festivals in Bali and the government has not even yet make any move to stop it as it has became a part of Balinese cultural heritage and Indonesian government guarantees the freedom of religious and cultural ceremonies. Nobody is making a big fuss about that, but I do respect Indos's opinion about that omed omedan.

Last edited:

You are not the one who can define whether it is relevant or not.....not your issue. I just bring some example here.

Yes, Indian Hinduism is very vulgar....it is all about men nudity. I just want to make it more soft by asking Indian to do it...

You are not the one who can define whether it is relevant or not.....not your issue. I just bring some example here.

Yes, Indian Hinduism is very vulgar....it is all about men nudity. I just want to make it more soft by asking Indian to do it...

So its ok for Indians to interfere in "Indonesia's domestic politics' and Balinese Cultural affair, and since when did ID appoint Indians as Balinese Hindu moral watchdogs ?

As you are on Indian priest , be specific and spell out which Indian priest you are asking 'to do it' ?

dude most tamilians in malayasia are christians

then according to u muslims god made many mistake by creating bible etc and etc and at the end he sends his final prophet(mohammed) to solve the problem he created.wow this makes god(allah) more foolish than ever..

if god is supreme why did he make mistakes by creating bible instead he could have sent the mohammed at first place...

Lol! I am not a Muslim nor am I a Christian, I was just putting the question for some knowlegeable Muslims and Christians to enlighten me about their awareness of the origins of their religions at the time before there was Koran and Bible. And also whether they shared the same God.

Anyway, JI is surely responsible to those bombings, but the mastermind, who made the bombings happen, weren't Indonesians. Both Azhari and Noordin were Malaysians as Indonesia imposed a very strict law regarding terrorism and imposed strict intelligence on suspected persons, which is not in Malaysia or southern Philippines. JI's terror attacks in Indonesia during 2000-2005 was mainly planned in Malaysia during Bashir's exile.

Bashir and his Ngruki gang fled to Malaysia in 1985 and lived there for more than 15 yrs, that explains the Malaysian connection

Abu Bakar Ba'asyir Life Story ~ Biography Collection

February 11, 1985, when the case entered an appeal Ba'asyir and Sungkar under house arrest, then that Bashir and Abdullah Sungkar fled to Malaysia. Solo of them cross into Malaysia via Medan. According to the U.S. government, at the time in Malaysia that Bashir establish a radical Islamic movement, Jemaah Islamiyah, who was associated with Al-Qaeda.

false again, Bashir is a (former) spiritual leader, not leader of JI per se. I think you have mistaken MMI for JI. They are different organizations.

Bashir is JI's inspiration, its ideological Godfather. His influence on regional terrorist activities is undeniable.

Bashir statement after Bali bombing "I support Osama bin Laden's struggle because his is the true struggle to uphold Islam,"

Bashir and his Ngruki gang fled to Malaysia in 1985 and lived there for more than 15 yrs, that explains the Malaysian connection

Abu Bakar Ba'asyir Life Story ~ Biography Collection

Yes, since the end of Soekarno's era, groups that were against a secular Indonesia were strongly combatted during Soeharto's new order. That's why he and his Ngruki went back to Indonesia after the fall of Soeharto in 1998 and waged war to a weaker Indonesian government which was just devastated by 1998 economic crisis during 2000-2005.

Indonesia was back on war on terror in 2005 and since then, there was a strong indication that most of terrors that happened in Indonesia during 2000-2005 were supported by other JI affiliates. Most of the terrorists were trained in Southern Philippines, supplied by Al-Qaeda, and the bombs were engineered by groups from Malaysia. Indonesians, who took part in actions, were mostly brainwashed suicide bombers, the executioners.

Bashir is JI's inspiration, its ideological Godfather. His influence on regional terrorist activities is undeniable.

Bashir statement after Bali bombing "I support Osama bin Laden's struggle because his is the true struggle to uphold Islam,"

Indeed, he is a spiritual leader, he must be having a strong influence on regional terrorist activities, but not necessarily an acting commander of JI. JI itself is a multinational terrorist organization with branches accross South East Asia. It is almost impossible for Bashir to lead the organization while being imprisoned (he is still serving his time in prison).

If God is in charge of this world, we would be living in peace and harmony, but alas, the humans in high powerful positions and with malice minded motives always created chaos in the name of religion.

Ok, I have a question, Is the God of Abraham same as the God of Ibrahim, since Abraham is the same person as Ibrahim? And Mosses and Musa the same messenger of the God?

And did the God sent us the Koran and instructed that it can only be written and read inn Arabic to prevent deviation and wrong translation if translated into other languages? May be God considered Bible is flawed (especially when translated to other languages from the original written Hebrew scribes) because it was made up of selected scribes according to the wishes of the higher up holymen in early Roman church, thus He asked the final messenger to write the Koran instead?

Finally the Arab Muslims and Arab Christians both refered to their one and only creator God as Allah.

How is one to teach Koran to someone who is deaf without translating it into sign language or the blind into braille? what about the poor who cannot afford arab language books or studies?

OT: islamists the world over have gone crazy...at least, in Malaysia, they havent started to blow themselves up.

So its ok for Indians to interfere in "Indonesia's domestic politics' and Balinese Cultural affair, and since when did ID appoint Indians as Balinese Hindu moral watchdogs ?

As you are on Indian priest , be specific and spell out which Indian priest you are asking 'to do it' ?

In a religious matter is just fine, just like giving some advice...... it is a soft tone for Balinese and they (the priest) are invited, so it is not an interference as you might think . But, personally, I prefer more hardline move as what Soeharto did before.

In a religious matter is just fine, just like giving some advice...... it is a soft tone for Balinese and they (the priest) are invited, so it is not an interference as you might think . But, personally, I prefer more hardline move as what Soeharto did before.

And look at what Soeharto has left us, a devastated and almost-balkanized Indonesia.

State should not interfere with religious and cultural matters as long as they do not pose any serious threats to national security. Indonesia is as large as western and central europe, if in europe alone there are more than 20 countries with differences that could create wars, Indonesia should be more concerned about that.

We can not set a certain moral standard to all groups of people in Indonesia. For one group, a thing could be considered offending while for the other groups it is not, therefore it could create conflicts between groups as well as groups against the state. And that's when a country goes to war against its own people.

I think Aceh is enough for us to be example of how interfering a culture of a people could create a chaos. If Aceh is free to implement their islamic based laws, then Bali should be given the same form of freedom to set their own moral standards.

Abu Bakar has spent most of his life in Malaysia, truly Malaysia can made somebody mind rotting like a corpse

And look at what Soeharto has left us, a devastated and almost-balkanized Indonesia.

State should not interfere with religious and cultural matters as long as they do not pose any serious threats to national security. Indonesia is as large as western and central europe, if in europe alone there are more than 20 countries with differences that could create wars, Indonesia should be more concerned about that.

We can not set a certain moral standard to all groups of people in Indonesia. For one group, a thing could be considered offending while for the other groups it is not, therefore it could create conflicts between groups as well as groups against the state. And that's when a country goes to war against its own people.

I think Aceh is enough for us to be example of how interfering a culture of a people could create a chaos. If Aceh is free to implement their islamic based laws, then Bali should be given the same form of freedom to set their own moral standards.

This is very true, Malaysia will be Balkanized before they know it, and Indonesia will pick the cherry fruit from the bushfire

Almost all of mastermind terrorism activity in ASEAN can be traced back into Malaysia, actually Nur Misuari and his gang and several member of Southern Thailand rebels member get their training and logistics support from Malaysian government or wealthy groups. I would love to see Malaysia crumble into pieces

Last edited:
Abu Bakar has spent most of his life in Malaysia, truly Malaysia can made somebody mind rotting like a corpse

This is very true, Malaysia will be Balkanized before they know it, and Indonesia will pick the cherry fruit from the bushfire

Almost all of mastermind terrorism activity in ASEAN can be traced back into Malaysia, actually Nur Misuari and his gang and several member of Southern Thailand rebels member get their training and logistics support from Malaysian government or wealthy groups. I would love to see Malaysia crumble into pieces

Malaysia is a trouble maker in this region and a shame of Malay people. Malaysia has been conquered by foreigners, such as Arabs and Indians faking themselves as Malay. Malay are enslaved. Indonesia should take over it. Indonesia is the future of Malay race.

Malaysia is a trouble maker in this region and a shame of Malay people. Malaysia has been conquered by foreigners, such as Arabs and Indians faking themselves as Malay. Malay are enslaved. Indonesia should take over it. Indonesia is the future of Malay race.

, more than Malaysia, Singapore need to be taken over by Indonesia, its turning into PRC province . I bet you Indons hate Chinese more than the Malays

Bashir brought, his brand of Indonesia Muslim terrorism and ideology to Malaysia, so stop living in denial.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom