What's new

Religious Discord clouds Malaysia Truly Asia

Whats happening in indonesia and malaysia ? why are they becoming so oppressive to minorities.?

Helloooo, can you tell me why you naming Indonesia in the same base as those no brainer Malays? It is you guys the Indian who very oppressive against low level caste and Moslem with so many racial and religions riot in India big cities

Whats happening in indonesia and malaysia ? why are they becoming so oppressive to minorities.?
Its the two nation theory applied all over again. Muslims and non-Muslims cannot coexist as one nation..

Its the two nation theory applied all over again. Muslims and non-Muslims cannot coexist as one nation..

Wow, bias one. Now, in Indonesia we celebrate Chinese New Year. We respect Hindu people in Bali even though their morality is rapidly going down if we don't intervene it quicker. A big Church is side by side with our biggest mosque, and they are located near Monas and our Presidential palace, the heart of our capital (I believe USA will not allow any big mosque built near White House). Christian Chinese are going to politics as well now. In here, so many Christian school, which is so advance tolerance compare to USA where Muslim school is so few and difficult to build.

Muslim and Non-Muslim has been living so well since the birth of Islam. In Madinah during that time, so many jews and christian as well, and our prophet made a pact with non-muslim there, in one of the pact point, it is said that if any Madinah christian get attacked form another country/kingdom/foreign tribal, so the Muslim Madinah should protect and if needed make a new war to help the Christian/Jews Madinah people (making a war with the Madinah Christian /Jews means making a war with the Madinah Muslim/ it is really the first example of modern nationalism right ?). But in reality, the jews made a conspiracy and coalition with the Makkah people (not muslim during that time) to attack the Madinah Muslim.

Do you know what happened with Muslim in Spain after Christian defeats the Muslim there ? Have you seen any Muslim Spain now ? Do you know that Spain and Latin America's face is a mixture of Arab and European ?

Which one is not a tolerance one ?

Last edited:
Wow, bias one. Now, in Indonesia we celebrate Chinese New Year. We respect Hindu people in Bali even though their morality is rapidly going down if we don't intervene it quicker.

You mean like this? Bali bombings
  • The 2002 Bali bombings, occurred on 12 October 2002 in the tourist district of Kuta on the Indonesian island of Bali
  • The 2005 Bali bombings, a series of terrorist suicide bombs, and a series of car bomb attacks that occurred on October 1 2005, in Bali, Indonesia

BTW.. what do you mean by "Hindu morality is rapidly going down"? This sounds exactly like what Islamic fundamentalists say.

• The 2002 Bali bombings, occurred on 12 October 2002 in the tourist district of Kuta on the Indonesian island of Bali
    • The 2005 Bali bombings, a series of terrorist suicide bombs, and a series of car bomb attacks that occurred on October 1 2005, in Bali, Indonesia
BTW.. what do you mean by "Hindu morality is rapidly going down"? This sounds exactly like what Islamic fundamentalists say.

Bali Bombing is done by a hand full of people and it is targeted to the place where Foreigner are a lot. They are crazy people, we called them "Khawarij", and please go to wiki to understand this type of people. They are not bother to kill any people, including Muslim who is against them. In Islam, their first attack is to our beloved Ali bin Abi Thalib, the defender of Islam, cousin of our prophet, who defended our prophet and number second to embrace Islam after Khadijah (Prophet Muhamad's first wife). Ali dead in the hand of Khawarij, and it let Islam becomes Kingdom, from the democratically state (Abu Bakar, Umar bin Khatab, Ustman bin Afan, Ali Bin Abi Thalib)

Our terrorist also Bombed the mosque where many police prayed there....have you heard that ?

Talking about intervening the Balinese, I believe the Hindu Priest has the same worry about their young Balinese......and will help us to fix their society from becoming like westerner. They have a ceremony where about 100 women kissing 100 men, and it is an indiscriminate kissing. I hope Indian Hindu Priest can do the intervene first and talk to the Balinese Priest before us the Indonesian Muslim do some action....

Last edited:
Talking about intervening the Balinese, I believe the Hindu Priest has the same worry about their young Balinese......and will help us to fix their society from becoming like westerner.

If the young Balinese Hindus are 'loosing their morals or becoming modern', it is their problem. Why should the Muslims intervene in some other community's issues?

If the young Balinese Hindus are 'loosing their morals or becoming modern', it is their problem. Why should the Muslims intervene in some other community's issues?

Because their doing a crazy stuff.....read my edited post to understand that.

Because their doing a crazy stuff.....read my edited post to understand that.
OK.. Saw your edit post and what you label as 'crazy stuff'.. So, how do you propose to intervene? wage Jihad on them for kissing girls?
So, just because someone doesn't follow your culture or moral standards, are they deemed crazy and should be corrected through uninvited interventions?
This is exactly the mentality which gives rise to two nation theory's.

OK.. Saw your edit post and what you label as 'crazy stuff'.. So, how do you propose to intervene? wage Jihad on them for kissing girls?
So, just because someone doesn't follow your culture or moral standards, are they deemed crazy and should be corrected through uninvited interventions?
This is exactly the mentality which gives rise to two nation theory's.

Waging Jihad ? :cuckoo: Why do we have to do that ? Only wasting our time......Just banning it. Bring the event organizer to the police....We have already Anti **** Law....bu hasn't been applied yet. So, we have the base law already.

It is because we care them, as another Indonesian we should take care their society........it is like responsibility.

Waging Jihad ? :cuckoo: Why do we have to do that ? Only wasting our time......Just banning it. Bring the event organizer to the police....We have already Anti **** Law....bu hasn't been applied yet. So, we have the base law already.
OK.. So, by intervening, you mean impose sharia laws on your non-Muslim minority?
Is kissing is **** in Indonesia?
It is because we care them, as another Indonesian we should take care their society........it is like responsibility.
Wow.. this is rich.. You want to intervene in other community's personal affairs because they are stupid enough not to be able to care for themselves? How would you feel if non-Muslims in other countries tell the Muslims how to live and behave?
Again proves my point about the two nation theory.

The mastermind of Bali Bombing is Noordin M Top and Dr. Azahari, very Malays name. Yes indeed, the mastermind of Bali Bombing and even Australian Embassy is Malaysian. So shut up your yap fucking disgrace Malays. BTW, how the Malays doing right now in economic and politics? doing good like a toddler huh.

Hey i have a tag about the Malays of Malaysia, Malaysia is truly terror of ASEAN. With their so many jihadist bomber running amok their neighborhood countries (Thailand, Phillipine and Indonesia), Malaysia just bring disgrace to other member of ASEAN. I wish TNI can slaughter every soul of Malays of Malaysian and send them for rotting in hell.

OK.. So, by intervening, you mean impose sharia laws on your non-Muslim minority?
Is kissing is **** in Indonesia?

Wow.. this is rich.. You want to intervene in other community's personal affairs because they are stupid enough not to be able to care for themselves? How would you feel if non-Muslims in other countries tell the Muslims how to live and behave?
Again proves my point about the two nation theory.

Any country has their own nation law.....it can be inspired by any religion as well. Our law in majority is inspired by dutch law (Christian)...but some (still very small in percentage) by Islamic law like Anti-****, Anti-Abortion (in some condition can be conducted as an urgency situation) or Marriage law where Muslim women is prohibited to marry Non-Muslim male. It is the right of every country to do it, just like how Russia bans gay people activity there.

Ok. Let me lecture you...many international law is also based on Islam/Syariah law like not killing civiliants, how to treat the war prisoners,.....something that doesn't exist until Islam world emerge and give some moral lesson to the western side where war was conducted so brutally there.

Talking about imposing moral code to other groups. Actually, there is no different between Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Budism, etc in term of morality.....so there is a universal code about morality. The fight is actually between this group with the liberal one...and USA is a good example of that political fight.

Two Nation Theory ? Is it the way Christian thinks ? It is actually derived from your dark era where you don't let other people to live, particularly Christian West. Actually, we live in a world where we have to live with other people who's religion is different. Our religion teaches us about tolerance and kindness....and we have no problem with that.

Talking about intervening the Balinese, I believe the Hindu Priest has the same worry about their young Balinese......and will help us to fix their society from becoming like westerner. They have a ceremony where about 100 women kissing 100 men, and it is an indiscriminate kissing. I hope Indian Hindu Priest can do the intervene first and talk to the Balinese Priest before us the Indonesian Muslim do some action....

Can you post the relevant link that irks you high morality , i.e - the ceremony about 100 kissing , thank you.

Balinese have their own version of Hindu, which is different from Indian's Hinduism , so don't act smart and interfere on local Balinese tradition

Glad that they are not attacking Tamilians:o:
dude most tamilians in malayasia are christians

If God is in charge of this world, we would be living in peace and harmony, but alas, the humans in high powerful positions and with malice minded motives always created chaos in the name of religion.

Ok, I have a question, Is the God of Abraham same as the God of Ibrahim, since Abraham is the same person as Ibrahim? And Mosses and Musa the same messenger of the God?

And did the God sent us the Koran and instructed that it can only be written and read inn Arabic to prevent deviation and wrong translation if translated into other languages? May be God considered Bible is flawed (especially when translated to other languages from the original written Hebrew scribes) because it was made up of selected scribes according to the wishes of the higher up holymen in early Roman church, thus He asked the final messenger to write the Koran instead?

Finally the Arab Muslims and Arab Christians both refered to their one and only creator God as Allah.

then according to u muslims god made many mistake by creating bible etc and etc and at the end he sends his final prophet(mohammed) to solve the problem he created.wow this makes god(allah) more foolish than ever..

if god is supreme why did he make mistakes by creating bible instead he could have sent the mohammed at first place...

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom