What's new

Red meat lovers have more kidney cancer: Study

Red_meat_dangerous.jpg

BEEF !

gift of nature... nothing will ever come even close to this delicacy.

I should set this pic as a wallpaper . just look at the high colors IM LOVIN IT

very true..and in my place we make rotis from rice(chawal) flower....and the combination of chawal ka roti with desi ghee and goat curry along with beer or wine is deadly yar....u made me feel 31st nite fever...
in punjab we have it with roti made from wheat flower and you have to use desi ghee with alot of green chilis.When i come back home my dad cooks it for me its my idea of heaven with either a peg of whiskey or beer

in punjab we have it with roti made from wheat flower and you have to use desi ghee with alot of green chilis.When i come back home my dad cooks it for me its my idea of heaven with either a peg of whiskey or beer

so sweet....I quit whisky long back but miss it a lot...dis days beer se kaam chalata hoon...:-)

so sweet....I quit whisky long back but miss it a lot...dis days beer se kaam chalata hoon...:-)
im on my forth punjabi size peg now goona give it up in new year and stick to beers

I still eat red meat--though quite rare now. Even the mind-crazing fragrance of Karachi's Seekh Kababs a few weeks ago (when I visited there) could not make me buy some. Only a couple of times--including one in the Karachi Marriot.
Anyway, I don't like to eat mammals much: So hardly any sheep, goats, or cows. Their meat may taste good but the environmental impact of one pound of red meat is far more than one pound of, say, poultry meat. Not to mention, these cute mammals are quite intelligent. Slaughtering them to eat--especially when they are kept in misery for a long time to prepare them to be slaughtered is too much for me.
But I still get tempted sometimes :)

Well prepared and cooked beef is great, but I think lamb meat takes the lead.

No Sir, never.

Lamb sure has it's position but a nice juicy steak ... medium rare to rare .... with just enough red liquid in it and topped with fresh churned pepper ....
NOTHING will ever beat that !

btw for those of you in Karachi, Cafe Flo' has a couple of very very nice steak choices. It's on my regular places to be and worth it every time.

ALSO things you SHOULD try if you can.

Camel
Wild OX
Rabbit

and these two if only prepared in Egypt or Turkey Pigeons & Ducks

Bon Appetite

PS: and read meat makes you win championships too http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/150075-pakistan-maintains-top-slot-google-search-sex.html

Turkish proverb: Rakı içen öldü de su içen ölmedi mi?
The one who drinks rakı(Turkish Alcholic drink) dies but the one who drinks water dont?:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

A nutritionist told me not to eat red meat or prawn. Can eat chicken twice a week. Fortunately no limit on fish.

A nutritionist told me not to eat red meat or prawn. Can eat chicken twice a week. Fortunately no limit on fish.

Not to eat prawn because of arsenic concentrations? Some fish higher up on the food chain like tuna and swordfish could be bad due to high mercury concentrations but I think most fresh water fish should be ok.

Back
Top Bottom