What's new

Red meat lovers have more kidney cancer: Study

I can not take responsibility for what is happening because of sentiments and propaganda on both sides.
Lets wait for the common commitee report on the strength of the DAM, if it is in favour of Karela I hope that TN will back down and if its in favour of TN lets hope Karela backs down on its amition for a new DAM.

Dude, you very well know much Kerala depends on food stuffs from TN..even then Tamilians decided to block it to teach Kerala a lesson..even enemy countries don't do that to eachother. So whatever you say this type of behavior is below standard.

Whatever may be our differences it could have been solved through dialogue (note that even after repeated requests Jayalalitha is not ready to meet our CM to discuss the issue), but blocking ones food to get the point across is not Indian culture.

The DAM was estimated for a life span of 60 years during its construction, but you guys know that with modern tech the DAM is reinforced with tons of concrete and is stable so far.

Can it stand for another 800 years.Can anyone in TN guarantee that.

One of the things, this Kerala-TN standoff taught Keralites is that we can no longer depend on outsiders for our food needs. Hope our next to useless govt does something about this, and also look towards other states as a potential source for our food products.

Anyways I don't want this thread to become another Mullaperiyar thread

Dude, you very well know much Kerala depends on food stuffs from TN..even then Tamilians decided to block it to teach Kerala a lesson..even enemy countries don't do that to eachother. So whatever you say this type of behavior is below standard.

Whatever may be our differences it could have been solved through dialogue (note that even after repeated requests Jayalalitha is not ready to meet our CM to discuss the issue), but blocking ones food to get the point across is not Indian culture.

Can it stand for another 800 years.Can anyone in TN guarantee that.

One of the things, this Kerala-TN standoff taught Keralites is that we can no longer depend on outsiders for our food needs. Hope our next to useless govt does something about this, and also look towards other states as a potential source for our food products.

Anyways I don't want this thread to become another Mullaperiyar thread

On topic: Food habits is one criterion for cancer development but genetic makeup is predominant factor to determine any type of cancer.

off topic:I think u doesn't knw anything abt the issue. Jayalalitha refused to meet ur CM yeah its true , why she did like that? wat she told? that matter ryt. she clearly told implement SC order that it.

Already u people reduced water level to 136 becoz of this move Ramanathapuram dist. already dried up now it became desert. Now u people want to reduce the level further wic will endanger our southern districts so u want us 2 be remain silent?? . Central govt. not taking any action and u people won't implement SC order. Kerala govt. telling tat they will give same amount of water after the construction of new dam in reality it quite impossible becoz of attitude issue. And ur CM said that ur ready to sign any kind of agreement with TN. Do u think we believe kerala govt. and v knw well abt them how they will respect the agreement and court order ,everyday u people bringing new amendments. Its live or dead issue for us here no way to compromise at all , u people doesn't think abt us then why should we. I hope two states will resolve this issue in peaceful manner.

Red meat is bad? What other kind of meat is there? Chicken is OK, nothing great about it. Well fish is an exception since it is white meat and it is great but then fish is fish, it is not meat, no?

don't talk about red meat . :cry:
haven't had any since i got my cholesterol report from the lab 63 days ago :hitwall::cry:

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Red meat is bad? What other kind of meat is there? Chicken is OK, nothing great about it. Well fish is an exception since it is white meat and it is great but then fish is fish, it is not meat, no?

ahh yes but fish is a staple diet in my home , most of us from the coast love fish virtually every day . in Hyderabad i don't get fresh fish . all frozen .:sick:

and following all these studies leads to living like an old man with cancer without having any of the symptoms.

Red meat all the way, if i were to die i'd rather choke on red meat and die than avoid it. Best kind of meat out there :P

but it tastes too good....I try but fail to avoid it...

Red_meat_dangerous.jpg

BEEF !

gift of nature... nothing will ever come even close to this delicacy.

Well prepared and cooked beef is great, but I think lamb meat takes the lead.

Just to honor this article, I am going to down a sirlion steak and grilled lamb rack.

Well prepared and cooked beef is great, but I think lamb meat takes the lead.
ever tried Goat meat??? lamb meat smells a bit..do try out goat meat....its so yummy.

you cant beat a goat curry and a nice cold beer.

very true..and in my place we make rotis from rice(chawal) flower....and the combination of chawal ka roti with desi ghee and goat curry along with beer or wine is deadly yar....u made me feel 31st nite fever...

Which is why a balanced diet is important. Red meat should only be eaten once or twice a week.

Back
Top Bottom