What's new

Recent Sino-Indian border conflict

China, India, Russia are better off working together rather than against each other.

Good decision.

China shows tremendous maturity.

Much appreciated.

Yes, which they quoted from their global times. When I say Indian media i meant the Indian news channel not the print media. You will lots of debate on this coming days. Currently the linelight is on another internal news of a baba.

Doklam standoff LIVE UPDATES: India has pulled back all border personnel, equipment from site, says Chinese FM
According to a statement issued by the MEA, “expeditious disengagement of border personnel at the face-off site has been agreed to and is on-going”. The statement doesn’t clarify whether the disengagement is mutual or the details of the mechanics of disengagement.
Disengagement has started at the Dolam plateau on the Sikkim border where Indian and Chinese forces have been arrayed against each other since June 18.

According to a statement issued by the MEA, “expeditious disengagement of border personnel at the face-off site has been agreed to and is on-going”. The statement doesn’t clarify whether the disengagement is mutual or the details of the mechanics of disengagement.

Army sources in New Delhi refused to divulge any details, stating that “disengagement had been agreed to and was in progress.”

Meanwhile, Reuters quoting Chinese foreign ministry has reported that “Indian forces have already withdrawn to the Indian side of the border.” It has also said that its forces “will remain in the region” and continue to exercise their “sovereignty over the region”.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...na-says-indian-forces-have-withdrawn-4817275/

Yup show us. Where chinese have said that they won't build a road.

Come on. It isn't that difficult.
You can do better.... You said actual reports.... Show me the report

At last the Gujarat man, Modi, regains his soberness....

I told the Indian netizens who uploaded some funny video on this issue made by the Indian media then had fun over it... that they might feel funny for it's Indian force who crossed the borderline... but be rest assured that the Chinese people weren't amused at all!

You can't have your troop crossing over the claimed territory by a nation as huge and strong as China in this Twenty First Century... then expect nothing in return... the longer they stay the higher the occupational costs they gonna bear...

Until now, no confirmation of mutual withdrawal and no confirmation of road cessation. Chinese side say will continue to assert sovereignty while Indian side confirmed their withdrawal. You be the judge.

I guess our 2 months of psycho warfare worked, no bullets fired, one *** kicked and we managed to push them back. I think this is commendable.

When there are so many shared borders and terrain is tough, misunderstandings are bound to occur. I think we should compliment the Chinese and Indian soldiers facing each other in Ladkh and Doklam et al for their disciplined behavior without compromising on their home land.

When two such real civilizations and large countries as India and China are involved it is important that there is no explicit winner or loser. Otherwise conflicts simply prolong generation after generation in vicious cycle.

Therefore Indian and Chinese government, and military deserve out thanks and compliments in how they managed this and resolved.

I hope all Indian and Chinese posters also will shake hands and join in sending their gratitude and compliments to our troops.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom