What's new

Recent Sino-Indian border conflict

India doing those stuff

Sure Aksai Chin and Tibet are in your radar, but New Delhi and virtually all cities in northern India are under Chinese surveillance. You guys can try to invade Tibet ... but if China cuts off the Siliguri corridor, its game over for the Indian state. So please tread more carefully with your statements.

siliiguri corridor is in the plains. you need good luck to hold on to it.
you will be subject to Indian heavy armored attacks.

China will break up like USSR if it goes to war with India. Very realistic probability considering China's political structure is very brittle.
Good one. China kicked your arse in 1962 and it will again in 2017. Hell, I think the capture of New Delhi is also in the cards for the PLA.

siliiguri corridor is in the plains. you need good luck to hold on to it.
you will be subject to Indian heavy armored attacks.
There is one single extremely narrow and rugged road leading to Siliguri corridor. If India decides to send an armored convoy towards it, they'll be massacred.

China will break up like USSR if it goes to war with India. Very realistic probability considering China's political structure is very brittle.

Are you sure? I'm sure that India will break up first like USSR if they goes to war against China. Your country is more chaotic than China. Maoist rebellion, those rapist guru violent followers, unbearable poverty, etc. You should put mirror on yourself before talking about a country that more stable politically than yours.

Plus,

Do you think that your occupation in Doklam doesn't spark the nationalistic sense in Chinese Citizens? Even if they dislike the government, but having a foreign invader at their door step will only move their attention and hatred to India. If they are angry to the government, it just because Chinese Government hesitate to go war against India.

Last edited:
Good one. China kicked your arse in 1962 and it will again in 2017. Hell, I think the capture of New Delhi is also in the cards for the PLA.

There is one single extremely narrow and rugged road leading to Siliguri corridor. If India decides to send an armored convoy towards it, they'll be massacred.
Hey fan boy, you cannot capture Delhi . Definitely not with sissy PLA army.

Are you sure? I'm sure that India will break up first like USSR if they goes to war against China. Your country is more chaotic than China. Maoist rebellion, those rapist guru violent followers, unbearable poverty, etc. You should put mirror on yourself before talking about a country that more stable politically than yours.

Plus,

Do you think that your occupation in Doklam doesn't spark the nationalistic sense in Chinese Citizens? Even if they dislike the government, but having a foreign invader at their door step will only move their attention and hatred to India. If they are angry to the government, it just because Chinese Government hesitate to go war against India.
Thanks for your incoherent reply . Doklam is not chinese territory , that's the problem.

Hey fan boy, you cannot capture Delhi . Definitely not with sissy PLA army.

Thanks for your incoherent reply . Doklam is not chinese territory , that's the problem.
Even in 1962, your generals were so afraid of the PLA that they began moving government offices out of Delhi. That was in 1962 when the Indian army had a slight advantage over China. Fast forward to 2017, you'll see a capture of Delhi wouldn't be so far-fetched

Even in 1962, your generals were so afraid of the PLA that they began moving government offices out of Delhi. That was in 1962 when the Indian army had a slight advantage over China. Fast forward to 2017, you'll see a capture of Delhi wouldn't be so far-fetched
You didn't win 62 , PLA logistics collapsed and they had to retreat from captured territory for the fear of getting slaughtered by Indians in retaliation and CPC made good of commy propoganda to this day of winning a war, which even many Indians believe . Any student of military will understand what I wrote here, but it's too much to expect Chinese 50 center army swamping this forum to understand.

You didn't win 62 , PLA logistics collapsed and they had to retreat from captured territory for the fear of getting slaughtered by Indians in retaliation and CPC made good of commy propoganda to this day of winning a war, which even many Indians believe . Any student of military will understand what I wrote here, but it's too much to expect Chinese 50 center army swamping this forum to understand.
Rustom, the PLA logistics got thinned out only because they it advanced so far into India :rofl:, much further than Chinese general expected. The 1962 war is not mentioned much in Chinese media. On the contrary, Indian media harp over their defeat and need to take revenge almost every single day. Every single Times of India article I read bears a mention to India's "crushing defeat" during the war. And you call yourself a student of military without even acknowledging the massive Indian defeat :omghaha: ... you learn from your mistakes

Rustom, the PLA logistics got thinned out only because they it advanced so far into India :rofl:, much further than Chinese general expected. The 1962 war is not mentioned much in Chinese media. On the contrary, Indian media harp over their defeat and need to take revenge almost every single day. Every single Times of India article I read bears a mention to India's "crushing defeat" during the war. And you call yourself a student of military without even acknowledging the massive Indian defeat :omghaha: ... you learn from your mistakes
There you have answered what I said. In military terms it's a defeat. Yes PLA won propaganda war successfully that likes of times of India accept it as crushing defeat.

And no India didn't loose that border skirmish but yes there was temporary set back . If you want know what's winning the war about then as latest as 71 you should study, where political objectives were met.

There you have answered what I said. In military terms it's a defeat. Yes PLA won propaganda war successfully that likes of times of India accept it as crushing defeat.
The irony is that INDIAN PROPAGANDA says China won the war and that India needs to avenge its disastrous loss ... so much for your "propaganda" war

The irony is that INDIAN PROPAGANDA says China won the war and that India needs to avenge its disastrous loss ... so much for your "propaganda" war
We do have stupid media in India that's independent and sensationalism leads to writing nonsense at times. But your government controlled media is even more juvenile that it can beat our stupid media hands down on writing crap

We do have stupid media in India that's independent and sensationalism leads to writing nonsense at times. But your government controlled media is even more juvenile that it can beat our stupid media hands down on writing crap
You just proved my point ..... well done :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom