What's new

Reason Why Pakistan hates Israel

Israel is part of axis of evil........
We got more complex religious reasoning behind that which even most Muslims don't understand.....

Why is it so that almost all Muslim claim something ending with "Most of Muslims do not understand that" .

Everybody who opposes the Jew should read this book of famous pakistani writer Tarek Fatah. " The name of the book is "The Jew is not may enemy)

The Jew Is Not My Enemy: Tarek Fatah | Toronto Star

its an opinion piece written by some dude, not even a dawn regular journalist. read the whole thingy that ignores pak-usa relation during cold war and assumes everybody has been trying to undermine pakistan since her birth.

I read it in my brothers history book (published by oxford for o levels) I will try to find the book. And show the piece.

Enmity of Muslims with Jews is 1400 years old. In Banu Karyaza 900 Jews were killed and women were sold in exchange of weapons. Jew Muslim enmity is age old. The current enmity is just extension of that age old rivalry.

A
This is the true mentality of Pakistanis. Utterly Disgusting.

There is no wonder that no one wants Pakistanis coming to their country, why visas across the world are being made more and more difficult for Pakistanis.
and for india too and tell u what no pakistani allowed to visit israel by govt of pak we can travel every where except israel written in our passport

Enmity of Muslims with Jews is 1400 years old. In Banu Karyaza 900 Jews were killed and women were sold in exchange of weapons. Jew Muslim enmity is age old. The current enmity is just extension of that age old rivalry.
Are you imagining it never happened i dont know which book u are reading 1400 ago islam got birth by our PROPHET MOHAMMAD (P.B.U.H) GREATEST HUMAN BEING LIVED EVER he ndver preached to kill anyone even jew if he lives with you in peace si take ur dubbies ideas

If jews are that good what brutality they have done with tanks helis missile against palestanian who have AK 47 and RPG destroying theur homes when they retaliate u say these are terrorist dont provoke anyone provoker himself is biggest terrorist
if your homes get destroyed your child get killed than we see it is easier to support powerfull but hard to support weak

OHHHH I think this is more than what Isreal killed in a decade. So much of sympathy after killing 25000 people. This really amaze me.
well its all about hypocracy and nothing else with respect to the title of this thread .... hope you know what i mean ;)

This is why.

hqdefault.jpg

We know how this game is played. Israel will be be left crushed under Pakistani boot. Pakistan has enough firepower to reduce Israel and her doggy India to complete dust.
Lol man , tell me one thing in which pakistan is ahead of Israel...except for fidayeen attacks , killing girls going to school , terrorist camps openly operating , tell me how is pakistan better than Israel , is it in agricultural technology , sophisticated military technology to name just a couple.
and regarding INDIA , not even with God on your side you can win over us in military might (tell me any muslim country that won a modern war only with some god on their side ), but you cab kill us with Love :p
post reported anyway.

Lol man , tell me one thing in which pakistan is ahead of Israel...except for fidayeen attacks , killing girls going to school , terrorist camps openly operating , tell me how is pakistan better than Israel , is it in agricultural technology , sophisticated military technology to name just a couple.
and regarding INDIA , not even with God on your side you can win over us in military might (tell me any muslim country that won a modern war only with some god on their side ), but you cab kill us with Love :p
post reported anyway.

Birds of a feather flock together! At least Pakistan is not occupying your country and treating you as terrorists as the zionazis have been doing to the Palestinians for the last half a century.

There was no centuries old Jew-Muslim enmity.

This one incident that you are mentioning was retaliation for breaking up the "Medina Accord" signed for joint defense of Medina against foreign attacks. When the Quraish of Mecca attacked Medina in battle of trenches, instead of helping Muslims Jews covertly provided aid and intel to the Quraish.

After the battle was over, the Prophet (SAW) asked one of the Companion(R.A) who was a Jew before converting to Islam and belonged to Banu Karyaza to judge their actions according to Torah, and this was the punishment that he ordered for them.

During the conquest of Iberian Peninsula by Muslim forces, the local Jews helped Muslims by paving roads and constructing bridges and providing intel, they were happy under Muslim rule as the Christian Goths had persecuted them for so long, same was the case in rest of the Europe. We all know what happened to Jews during Re-Conquista and Inquisition in Spain, they were persecuted just like Muslims under Catholic rule.

So no centuries old enmity between the followers of the two faiths.

If jews are that good what brutality they have done with tanks helis missile against palestanian who have AK 47 and RPG destroying theur homes when they retaliate u say these are terrorist dont provoke anyone provoker himself is biggest terrorist
you are using Planes, helis and tanks against your own people in your own country . Why do you blame Israel than? Had they been so powerful as israel, they would have eliminated jews a long back.

you are using Planes, helis and tanks against your own people in your own country . Why do you blame Israel than? Had they been so powerful as israel, they would have eliminated jews a long back.
They are not pakistanis first of all i tell u 80 percent of insurgents are afghanis uzbeks tajiks arabs etc only few pakistani how u said they are our people and these people take funding by india israel etc so dont make stupid comments and not compare situation of israel with pak

Israel is occyping pakestine
palestanian people want backs its land

Pakistan clearing insurgents from its own land and help re build

Israel is only destroying we are re building so huge diffetence and i know beong indian u never accept it it is not ur fault it is education which u get in india anti pak which is coming out of ur mind u indians never be happy if we dont act u indian cry when we act against terror u still cry

Why is it so that almost all Muslim claim something ending with "Most of Muslims do not understand that" .

Everybody who opposes the Jew should read this book of famous pakistani writer Tarek Fatah. " The name of the book is "The Jew is not may enemy)

The Jew Is Not My Enemy: Tarek Fatah | Toronto Star
As I mentioned ...... Jews are not enemies ...... but still Israel is enemy and a few ones ...... it's bit religious stuff

Pakistan's hatred of Israel has to do with the unjust way Israel was created and the contempt Jinnad had for the Balfour declaration. The process by which Israel was created was as much a crime that it forms a contrasting blot to the horrors faced by the jewish people during the holocaust.

Pakistan's hatred of Israel has to do with the unjust way Israel was created and the contempt Jinnad had for the Balfour declaration. The process by which Israel was created was as much a crime that it forms a contrasting blot to the horrors faced by the jewish people during the holocaust.

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not...

Israel was created out of the Mandatory Palestine. The Mandate's land was taken and given to Jews for their own homeland, a process that had begun many years earlier in the Sykes-Picot agreement of the first world war, and via the Zionism and Jewish Nationalism that had been gaining strength

Now, please tell me, how was this demand any different to what the (same) British Colonialists offered Jinnah and the muslims of the British India?
As far as i can contrast, the process was identical. You had Muslim nationalism gaining momentum after WWI, and near the WWII you had a firm belief from the Muslims that they need a separate homeland, even though Muslims had plenty of all Muslim majority nations at the time. Finally, the Brits decided to give you the partition......but where did the partition occur? Did they fly in a piece of land from outer space? No. They took the Indian lands and divided them up, very hastily as we know....in process ripping up millions of inhabitants from places where they have been living for centuries.......exactly similar to the way Muslim Arabs and Palestinians migrated elsewhere.

You left the Jerusalem question unanswered, just like you left Kashmir and Kutch

You can even compare the original geography of the state of Israel with that of the West-East Pakistan, and it makes it even more similar. No wonder East Pakistan itself got separated, just like Transjordan and later Jordan, lost it's own East Jerusalem and West Bank.

Israel was created out of the exact demands and circumstances that Pakistan was created out of India.
So why does that make Israel any less legitimate...and why not Pakistan?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom