What's new

Reason Why Pakistan hates Israel

Our stance on Israel is another example of our stupid foreign policy.

We should have clandestine relations with Israel but we should continue to pay some lip service for that stupid Palestine cause (whatever bull crap it is). We should have an understanding with Israel that on paper we have to condemn her but practically there would be no hostility.

Our ambassador at the UN should continue with light criticism of Israel but that's about it. Beneath the table, a lot of room is available for mutual interests.
------------------------------------------
And anyone who thinks this is hypocrisy, should get his head examined. This is exactly how diplomacy works.

[QUOTE="surya kiran, post: 74266But why is there such a disdain for the State of Israel? [/QUOTE]

Why don't you have a go at answering that yourself?

Thanks

Sir ji, what do they say? Can u post ny link etc? Jus curious....

Bhia IB, asked for a reference and that is his right and I never make things up. Why was my post deleted? @Horus @WebMaster

I am posting again minus the contents of the book for Bhai @indianBong and I hope this will be accepted to Pakistan Defence Forum? Maybe you should change the name to Israel Defence Forum.

'Judaism's Strange Gods' by Michael Hoffman

Michael Hoffman an ex-Jew, is a former reporter for the Associated Press, A scholar who studied under Richard Funk at the State University of New York at Oswego.

Did your allah kareem not tell you in koran that NOT every `evil` yahoodi is not bad?
And did your alla kareem not tell you everyone is a human first and `religious` after?
Strange logic man . but hey , KEEP IT UP , U will definately get the 72`s :)

TELL U ONE THING GO AND READ QURAN FIRST AND GO AND READ HISTORY OF JEWS THEY NEVER EVER LIVED IN PEACE

EVEN TODAY THEY OCCUPY PALESTINE AND KILL THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT I THINK IT IS REALITY OF JEWS

AND IT IS NOT KORAN
RESPECT OUR HOLLY BOOK U DONT RESPECT OTHER RELIGION HOW YOU COME DEFEND JEWS
ISLAM IS ONLY RELIGION WHO PREACHES FOR PEACE
AND QURAN NEVER SAID TO KILL JEWS SAID THEY NEVER BECOME YOUR FRIENDS IF THEY START FIGHT WITH YOU THAN U HAVE AUTHORITY TO ASK THEM FOR PEACE IF THEY STILL WANT WAR THAN GO FOR JIHAD
SO READ QURAN THAN CONE AND TALK

We should have clandestine relations with Israel but we should continue to pay some lip service for that stupid Palestine cause (whatever bull crap it is). We should have an understanding with Israel that on paper we have to condemn her but practically there would be no hostility.

Our ambassador at the UN should continue with light criticism of Israel but that's about it. Beneath the table, a lot of room is available for mutual interests.
And anyone who thinks this is hypocrisy, should get his head examined. This is exactly how diplomacy works.
Than what you got from it
if our muslim brothers killed by israel everyday and yet we make under the table fruendship with israel who would we had become one who remain silent on hi brother killing and under the table talking with killers fof friendship are you ill there is no under the table even if it happens pak public never allow it

@Horus @WebMaster So this content is fine? Whilst i quoted a scholar - Michael Hoffman and linked to his book. Shame on Pakistan Defence Forum that should really be called Israel Defence Forum!

Whatever the reason maybe, what concern has it of yours? Why do Indians in the last 10+ years been cheerleading for the Zionists?
Agreed

TELL U ONE THING GO AND READ QURAN FIRST AND GO AND READ HISTORY OF JEWS THEY NEVER EVER LIVED IN PEACE

EVEN TODAY THEY OCCUPY PALESTINE AND KILL THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT I THINK IT IS REALITY OF JEWS

AND IT IS NOT KORAN
RESPECT OUR HOLLY BOOK U DONT RESPECT OTHER RELIGION HOW YOU COME DEFEND JEWS
ISLAM IS ONLY RELIGION WHO PREACHES FOR PEACE
AND QURAN NEVER SAID TO KILL JEWS SAID THEY NEVER BECOME YOUR FRIENDS IF THEY START FIGHT WITH YOU THAN U HAVE AUTHORITY TO ASK THEM FOR PEACE IF THEY STILL WANT WAR THAN GO FOR JIHAD
SO READ QURAN THAN CONE AND TALK

Bhai Jan, respectfully there is a difference between Jews and Zionists. The Zionists are evil and the Jews are decent. So it is not right to quote Hitler who murdered Jewish women and children without just cause - 6 million and Allah knows best!

Than what you got from it
if our muslim brothers killed by israel everyday and yet we make under the table fruendship with israel who would we had become one who remain silent on hi brother killing and under the table talking with killers fof friendship are you ill there is no under the table even if it happens pak public never allow it

Who cares about this illiterate Pak public. Emotional fools are not taken seriously.

What do you mean by "our" stance and "our" ambassador"?

I think we should end this hatred towards Israel. Yes we have a bone to pick with them and them with us. But the global dynamics are changing even it has to become a fr-enemy relation that is food enough. Economically we can achieve much if we open our doors with a slight check .

Back
Top Bottom